Chapter 10

It was December 24th, and the three were getting closer and closer to Kurapika. Although Kurapika was more active with his movements then before, moving as fast as a ninja would.

It was late at night, about 10. Soon it would be Christmas. Gon and Killua had something planned for Christmas Eve with Mito and Ging back at Whale Island, but Gon figured helping a friend would be better. Finding Kurapika was somewhat like a gift he was giving Leorio.

"Can we hurry?! It's freezing out!" Killua shouted out, trying to warm himself up. He then let out a sigh,wanting to go inside somewhere warm. It wasn't as cold when they first started this so called adventure.

"Killua, we are getting closer! Come on I can feel it!" Gon shouted out. "Don't worry, we'll find him today!"

Kurapika was getting tired of running; he did for hours. The blonde panted, looking up at the dark sky. "Who's...coming after me? I need to know....if it's the police...I have to continue. But if it isn't..." he mumbled and sighed. He was going rather slow because he had to take his suitcase.

The blonde planned to go to the dock and leave Yorknew City. He just couldn't get caught. He made himself look innocent though since he washed up. He continued to move, trying to move quicker even though he had to deal with his suitcase.

"We have to hurry!" Leorio checked his watch. "It's almost 11 now!"

Gon nodded, inhaling deeply. "Kurapika is heading towards the dock!"

"Damn! He plans on leaving Yorknew City! We can't allow that to happen, we have to move faster now!" Leorio said, picking up the pace.

"Damn...it must be police! They wouldn't be moving so quick!" Kurapika yelled, running quicker. He reached the dock an hour later, but there was no boat ready for him to flee.

"Kurapika stopped!" Gon informed Leorio and Killua.
The three took this time to speed up, now just a few minutes away from the dock and Kurapika.

A few minutes later the three reached the dock, and a boat arrived at the same time they did. Kurapika took a step forward, then hearing his name from a familiar voice.

"KURAPIKA!" Leorio yelled, looking over at the blonde. "Don't you dare go on that boat!"

Kurapika looked at Leorio with his eyes widened. "Leorio..." he looked down. "I can't stay here...I have an imperative reason for leaving here."

"You have to stay here with me though!" Leorio yelled at him.

"Come on Kurapika! Leorio really cares about you!" Gon yelled out.

"Gon...Killua...you helped Leorio find me?! Why would you do that?!" Kurapika asked loudly.

"Because Leorio loves you and wants to be with you! We were willing to help a friend out to get closer to you,Kurapika." Gon responded to the blonde.

Leorio and Kurapika both blushed darkly, looking away from each other momentarily.

"Can you two just make up already?" Killua asked and put his hands behind his head.

Leorio walked closer to Kurapika, grabbing his hand. "Kurapika, you can't leave...I need you here."

"Leorio, I have to go! I just killed a guy..." Kurapika mumbled the last part so only Leorio would hear him. "I don't want to get caught..."

"If you're leaving, I'm leaving with you!" Leorio said, pulling Kurapika into a hug. "Please...stay. Either way I'm spending my life with you."

Kurapika closed his eyes and sighed softly. "Leorio..." he whispered, looking up at him. "Do, you really want to spend the rest of your life with me?"

Leorio nodded. "Yes, of course. I love you." He said, his face red. But he meant it truthfully.

5 more minutes until Christmas. Kurapika interlocked his fingers with Leorio, looking into his golden brown eyes. "I don't want to leave you...I just don't want to get arrested..."

"You won't. Trust me...and if they get you, I will definitely save you." Leorio smiled, also interlocking his fingers with Kurapika's. He placed his hand onto his cheek, gently caressing it.

The two no longer held hands. Kurapika wrapped his arms around Leorio's neck and Leorio wrapped his arms around Kurapika's waist.

"I have a gift for you...Kurapika..." Leorio whispered to him.

Kurapika raised an eyebrow. "A gift?...I didn't get you anything though. This is unfair, I don't want whatever it is."

"Trust me, Kurapika. You want what I'm going to give you..." Leorio whispered.

They then moved their faces closer to each other, their lips touching. A bell rung the two continued to kiss each other long, but gently.

It was Christmas. Leorio pulled away from the kiss after a while, still holding Kurapika close to him. "Merry Christmas...Kurapika..."

Kurapika smiled, burying his face into his chest. "Merry Christmas...Leorio..." he responded.

Gon smiled and walked towards the two. "Now you two are finally together! I had to do 2000 push ups for it, but I'm glad you guys are together and happy!"

Leorio gave Gon a thumbs up, Kurapika standing beside him as the doctor wrapped an arm around him. "Thank for helping me, Gon."

"Mhm!" Gon smiled, Killua also walking over to them now.

Leorio picked up a mistletoe from the ground, raising it above Gon and Killua. He then chuckled. "I dare you two to kiss."

Gon and Killua looked at each other with dark red faces. "U-us? We are only friends..." the black green haired teen waved his hand back and forth.

Kurapika chuckled. "You can't deny mistletoe. We won't look. Leorio and I can be kissing if you want." He smiled.

Killua cared for Gon more than anyone in the world, more than his own life. But he didn't think they were the gay material. The boy let out a sigh, pulling Gon to him. "Fine, only if you don't look..."

Leorio gave him a thumbs up, but giving Kurapika a smirk. He once again kissed Kurapika.

Kurapika wrapped his arms around Leorio again, opening an eye to look at Gon and Killua.

The two teenagers kissed, both new to the boy and boy kissing, and kissing in general. Killua actually didn't dislike it, Gon's lips were so soft and they tasted sweet.

Gon didn't dislike it either. He didn't want to pull away, but he didn't think Leorio and Kurapika should stand in front of the two and be near them as kiss all day.

Once the two teens started kissing, Leorio and Kurapika instantly pulled away from the kiss and watched them. "They make a cute couple." Kurapika said with a laugh.

Leorio nodded and chuckled, wrapping his arm around Kurapika again. "Yes true, but we are cuter." He grinned.

"I think the correct term is hotter." Kurapika grinned back, chuckling and grabbing Leorio's hand.

Killua pulled away, looking at the two angrily. "You said you two weren't going to look!"

"Sorry, we couldn't help it." Leorio said with a laugh, scratching the back of his head.

Gon looked at Killua and smiled. "Don't worry Killua. We both liked it, so we shouldn't care if they watched us..right?"

'H-he can tell I liked it?! And he liked it?! Maybe...he's just saying that...' Killua thought to himself, putting his hands in his pockets and sighing. "Yeah, whatever."

It was a holly jolly Christmas. Leorio and Kurapika were finally together, and planned to be with each other for as long as they live. They can finally live a good life with any awkward situations.