ESCAPE

By dakotarain18

When a contract that was signed 4 years ago comes back to haunt Zayn, he can't help but run away to escape fr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter- 3
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter-26
Chapter- 27
Chapter-28
Chapter- 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Thank you

Chapter- 4

278 45 23
By dakotarain18

I just couldn't help updating!

Tell me what you think!

xoxox

*******

ZAYN

I stumbled to the ground due to the collision and when I looked up I was stunned to see a girl groaning next to me.

'Hey are you alright?', I asked as I watched her struggle to get up but she was more focussed on getting up.

My attention was suddenly captured by her appearance, I mean it wasn't unusual to find people dressed in weird clothes around New York, but it was definitely not right to find someone look like they had been assaulted.

Her clothes were torn at different places and I could tell that they were not very clean. A nearby car's head lights caused me to see her face and I couldn't help but widen my eyes.

Her face sported various bruises and there was an untreated cut near her lips as if it was prone to constant tearing.

What on earth had this girl been through to possibly look like this?

'You're hurt', was the only intelligent thing that I could say after my keen observation.

Note the sarcasm.

I held her by her arm, trying to help her get up but she gently pushed me away as I did so.

It was as if she refused to be touched and I wondered why she would act like that, was she afraid of me?

'I'm sorry', I said and she looked at me as if I said something amazing.

She took that opportunity to study me completely and I suddenly felt awkward.

I mean I was never the guy to act or feel normal under the gaze of girls, which was Harry's area of expertise; I was always the silent guy in the background.

She suddenly whipped her head behind her and then turned to face me and her eyes were trying to tell me something.

Why couldn't she just say something?

She then grabbed my arm and that caught me completely off guard, I mean for someone who refused to be touched a second ago.

She then began to tug at my jacket and I gave her a confused look, trying hard to read her face.

She then started to make desperate sounds and tried to make me follow her angle of vision to a scene that was unfolding behind us.

It was then that I made out two burly figures making their way towards us through the traffic and then it hit me.

She was being chased.

Well join the club, love.

It wasn't like I knew any places to hide but I knew that whatever this girl was running from, it meant danger.

I ran my hand through my hair and suddenly the craziest idea popped through my head.

I looked at her and said, 'Look, I don't know if you understand me, but you have to trust me', I said slowly, hoping that she would understand.

Miraculously, she nodded.

I took a deep breath and prayed to whoever was watching over Louis whenever he attempted his daredevil acts.

Before I knew it, I found myself running into the crowd of screaming Directioners with some girl I found in the middle of New York City.

I mean, totally normal, right?

The girl hung onto my arm like it was some kind of anchor and I found it a bit difficult to cope with as I tried to make my way through the crowd who was trying to literally get a piece of me!

'ZAYN!!'

'CAN I GET AN AUTOGRAPH?!'

The girl suddenly stumbled and I had to stoop down to pick her up, it was then that the Directioners saw that I was not alone.

'Who is she?', asked a girl with raven black hair and it was followed by more questions.

'What about Nova?!', asked another and I had to bite my lip to prevent myself from exploding.

'Leave him alone! Can't you see it bothers him?!', scolded another girl and I smiled at her.

'But who is she?', asked the same girl.

I looked to find the same men making their way towards us from the back and I panicked.

I had to think fast or I was sure she would be in danger again.

I didn't know who she was, but the thought of one of my own sisters being in this same scenario was enough to make my blood boil.

'Zayn, who is she?', the girls asked again.

I looked at the bruised girl who clung to me and at that moment, all I could hear was a single line playing through my head,

'How could someone mistreat you at all?'

'Diana', I said in an inaudible voice.

'She's a Diana!', I exclaimed and the girls opened their mouths in awe.

I hope the fans understood my code and my doubt was cleared by the smile that formed on their faces.

'Move it people!', they yelled and started to make a way for us so that we could pass.

It was like some sort of miracle that I couldn't imagine my luck, wait till Tommo hears this one.

'Where did you come from?', asked one girl.

'Madison', I said.

'To your right', she said and I gave her a grateful smile.

'Get her safe', she said and looked at the girl with a kind smile.

'Can you run?', I asked her once we were in the clear.

She shrugged.

'You're not much of a talker, are you?', I asked and she grinned.

I grabbed her hand and she looked at me.

'I don't know what you've been through, but you have to trust me if you want to get out of here', I said and she nodded hesitantly.

I took out my phone and turned on my GPS for directions.

We were close and that made me relax for a while but it didn't make me drop my guard, those men could be anywhere.

The girl seemed to have the same thought; she looked paranoid as she kept up with me.

I noticed that she was shivering and I scolded myself for not taking in the fact that she was wearing nothing but a thin tank top.

I shrugged off my jacket and put it around her shoulders and she stared at me.

'I don't want to end up with a Popsicle', I said and she smiled.

Well at least she could understand what I was saying.

We finally reached the backdoor to Madison and when I opened it, I was immediately stopped by the security.

'Band member', I said and he nodded.

'Who is she?', he asked looking at her.

'Friend', I said and she nodded timidly.

It was then under the florescent lights that I saw her features.

She looked malnourished and her eyes were the only thing that seemed to have life in them. She had an olive complexion like mine and her brown hair cascaded down in waves down her shoulders.

Numerous bruises covered her body, yellow, blue and even purple bruises..

'Who did this to you?', I asked in shock and her eyes filled up.

'ZAYN!!!', called a voice and I turned to find the lads running towards us.

She quickly hid behind me and clung at my shirt material in fear.

'Whoa, easy', I said with a show of hands and they pulled a sudden break before they could crash into me, well in this case; us.

'Where were you?!', asked Niall and I shrugged.

'We were so worried!', exclaimed Harry.

'Paul went crazy after you left!', yelled Liam.

I looked at Louis, waiting for him to say something but he simply flashed his favourite finger at me and I rolled my eyes at him.

'Er, Zayn', said Harry and I looked at him.

'Who is that?', he asked and I laughed uneasily.

'Remember that dare we used to say but never tried?', I asked trying to make the mood lighter.

'What dare?', asked Liam who didn't look amused at all.

'You know, the one where we would push someone into a crowd of Directioners?', I asked and I watched as their jaws dropped.

'You did not', said Louis with a bewildered expression and I shrugged.

'That doesn't explain the girl', said Niall with a completely confused look.

'Who cares about the girl?! Malik here, just did the impossible!', exclaimed Louis and pounced on me.

That sudden movement made the girl cry out in fear and once again she was the centre of attraction.

'Nice going, Lou. You scared her', said Harry and went up to her.

'Hi, I'm Harry', he said with his famous smile, but the reaction he got was the opposite of what he usually got.

She immediately sought refuge behind me and clung to my shirt again and I sighed.

'She's very shy', I said sheepishly.

'Zayn, tell us what us happened', said Liam sternly.

'Yes, Zayn. Please do', said another voice and I turned to find Paul behind us.

BRILLIANT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 346 37
Have you ever loved someone so much you wanted to keep them hidden from the world and all to yourself? Well apparently that's called kidnapping.
690K 17.6K 31
This story is about a girl named Taylor Smile. She has a hidden talent which is singing. She gets kidnapped by one direction. It all started when her...
250 8 8
Chelsea was kidnapped. That's all anybody knew. She tried for months to escape. Not from the person who Kidnapped her. But from the love she was feel...
110K 2.4K 30
It was just an ordinary day for five famous lads. They were the best of friends. Yes I am talking about the one and only One Direction. They were all...