Got Me In Chains

By alyssa-san

LeoPika Fanfic The phenomenon with Kurapika and the Phantom Troupe is over. All 13 members were killed, inclu... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 20

1.3K 36 43
By alyssa-san

The boat was huge, rooms on the lowest part of it. The couple got a nice room since they were hunters, putting their suitcases there before leaving to go back up to the 'first floor'.

The two sat down on a bench like object,Kurapika leaning his head onto Leorio's shoulder as he looked over at the blue sky. "Maybe we should've waited. Other people are obviously on this boat."

"It doesn't matter. I get to be with you, and that's all I care about." Leorio whispered, slightly leaning his head onto his. "The view is beautiful though. I can't wait to watch the sunset with you..."

"Sunsets must really turn us on." Kurapika said with a laugh, making Leorio laugh as well. This boat wasn't just for 'couples'. Obviously there was more people traveling. And one particular person happened to get on. Goro.

The man sat at a table, pretending to read the newspaper when every now and then he looked over at the married couple, disgusted. "I know brother...you're ashamed of me..."

"Leorio, do you mind getting me a glass of wine? You can get one for yourself as well." Kurapika told him.

"Now you're talking!" Leorio said, getting off the bench and rushing down to the lower level and getting two glasses of wine. He walked back to Kurapika, handing him one glass and having the other for himself.

"Thank you." Kurapika said, taking the glass of wine. He knew Goro was here. That was the main reason why he even asked for a glass of wine. Leorio sat down next to him, bumping his glass with Kurapika.

They both said 'cheers' before they started to drink their wine. After Kurapika was done, he threw the glass into the air and caught it. After repeating that for a while, he threw it at Goro, and it was very close to hitting him.

Goro glared at the blonde, dropping his newspaper and standing up. "What's with you throwing glasses at me every time you sense me?!"

Kurapika stood up. "Why are you even here?! Are you trying to ruin our honeymoon?! I'll push you off this boat and that will make my day!" The blonde yelled.

Leorio stood behind him, massaging his neck and shoulders. "Kurapika...breathe. You said you wanted to be somewhere peaceful. No yelling. I know it's Goro and he's disgusting, but we can still enjoy our time together."

Kurapika let in a few breaths, then let them out; repeating the process over and over again for quite a while. He then closed his eyes, slowly nodding in agreement. "Fine...but if he messes anything up with our honeymoon or if I see him again, I really will push him off this boat." He said and sat back down on the bench.

Leorio chuckled, nodding. "I won't bother to stop you." He said,sitting down next to his husband and wrapping his arm around him. These three days were going to be long; especially if they had to deal with Goro.

The day went by fast though, the sun already starting to set. The couple watched the sunset as they were waiting for their dinner. "You know Kurapika, you always come up with great ideas." Leorio smiled.

Kurapika smiled. "I do, don't I?" He said lowly. "Leorio, there's a few things I must tell you. But I can't right now. Especially not with so many people on this boat." He whispered.

Leorio put his glass of wine down, raising an eyebrow. "Aw, come on! Tell me! You can't just leave me hanging for two more days like that!"

"Yes I can, " Kurapika said, taking a sip of his wine. "I'm sorry Leorio, but seeing you anxious to know makes me happy. And you would do anything to keep me happy."

Leorio sighed. "I did say that afterall...I guess I just have to wait. Unless I can get it out of you somehow..." he said with a smirk.

"How are you going to do that?" Kurapika asked curiously.

"Sorry, I can not tell you. You will know when it happens." Leorio chuckled, his smirk widening.

"I see what you did there." Kurapika said, sticking his tongue out at him childishly.

Their dinner then arrived; steak and mash potatoes. The waiter was smart enough although to put a full bottle of wine on the table, not knowing how much the two can drink.

The couple began to eat their dinner in a somewhat orderly fashioned way. Once they finished the sunset was gone, the dark night sky now present with shining stars and a full moon.

"Do you want to watch the sunrise? We can either pull an all nighters or get some sleep now and wake up early." Leorio said, standing up and offering his hand

Kurapika placed his hand onto his. "We should probably get some rest." He said as Leorio lifted him off the chair.

Leorio nodded, taking Kurapika to their room. He closed the door behind them, getting in comfortable clothes and Kurapika doing the same. "You said you won't tell me because of people, right?" He asked, walking closer to him and moving in close to his ear. "We are here all alone..." he whispered.

Kurapika blushed a bright red, sitting down on the bed "fine...I will tell you..." he said, sitting down on the bed.

Leorio sat down next to him. "Good. Now what it?"

"When we weren't together, I would go to a psychologist and tell him everything that happened. When you asked me for a towel and I saw your body, I told you I was going out the next day. I went to my psychologist and explained what happened. How I wanted something that wasn't right, that was dirty. He asked me how I felt below my stomach...and I said hard. He then said..I was wanting sexual inrercourse with you..." he said, his face completely red

Leorio was interested. Turned on. Delighted by the story. He rose an eyebrow as a smirk grew on his face. "You were turned on by my body?" He asked for clarification.

"Yes..." Kurapika simply answered, turning his head to the side which gave Leorio a chance to freely nibble and kiss his neck. The doctor then laid on top of Kurapika, nibbling and kissing up and down Kurapika's neck. Moving his hand to Kurapika's thigh, he was getting dirty thoughts himself now, but the several glasses of wine took role in this.

Kurapika squirmed in the bed. He didn't want Leorio to stop, but if they were to go any further, everyone on the boat would hear them. "Leorio...just kiss me...you know we can't do this here..."

Leorio moved his face to Kurapika's, kissing him. The two kissed long and in a passionate way. They both were craving love, but they knew it was wrong for them to do this now.

"Too much wine for you again, Leorio!" Kurapika said after he pulled away from the kiss, laughing.

"You had a lot too, my love." Leorio said to his husband, rolling off of Kurapika and now laying beside him.

"I promise you Leorio, you can do whatever you want to me once we get back to Yorknew City. There you wouldn't have to worry about how loud I am, and we can do anything we want." Kurapika said with a smirk, then winked.

Leorio groaned. He couldn't help it. He was getting turned on so much by Kurapika. "I don't know if I can wait...maybe we should cut it short?.."

"But seeing you like this is cute." Kurapika said and cupped his face into his hands. "But since I'm also craving it, we can ask the captain to bring us home."

"I love you so much." Leorio hugged him tight.

"I love you so much too." Kurapika said, hugging him. Keeping his body close to his husband's, the blonde fell asleep early so he can wake up early enough for the sunrise.

Leorio kissed his cheek and chuckled. "I can't wait for tomorrow...darling..." he whispered before closing his eyes and falling asleep himself.

The sun would start rising at 5:45 a.m. They woke up 45 minutes early, so Leorio decided to do some things to pass time. He massaged Kurapika starting with his neck and shoulders. But he moved his hands down his arms as he went,then the rest of his body and back up.

The doctor continued to do this for a while, kissing his neck again. He couldn't help it. Leorio kept his hands onto Kurapika's thighs, continuing to kiss and nibble his neck.

Kurapika couldn't help but moan quietly every now and then. "Leorio...what did I say...Mmm..." he didn't want him to stop though. It felt so good; his soft and warm lips against his neck.

"I can't wait...to go home. Let's go now..." Leorio said, standing up and grabbing his suitcase. He then left the room.

Kurapika laughed, grabbing his suitcase and walking after him. It was now 5:45, and the sun began to rise. The couple watched it rised; at 7 a.m. the blue sky coming back, but more puffy white clouds then yesterday.

Leorio talked to the captain, informing him he wanted to go back to Yorknew. The captain knew it would mess up other travelers plans, but this was Dr. Leorio, he may only meet him once. Leorio was famous everywhere now.

Once it reached 12:00 p.m., the couple got off the boat and rolled their suitcases behind them. They arrived at Leorio's house, Kurapika quickly unpacking everything from his suitcase before entering Leorio's room, closing the door behind him.

"Now, are you sure about doing this, Kurapika?" Leorio asked.

"Yes." Kurapika answered.

And the two were finally going to make love to each other. They've both been waiting for this moment, and now they can do it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791 49 12
An alternate reality to The Aura Kurapika has never believed in love at first sight. That changes the moment he meets Kohana. The beautiful nurse cap...
73.6K 2.4K 24
Gon, Killua, Leorio, and Kurapika finally get the chance to see each other again! But Kurapika is carrying a major secret... (Potential triggers in s...
40K 1K 28
" when Kurapika and his husband Leorio decided to move it meant Gon was gonna have to transfer because the school year already started.. they didn't...
12.1K 313 42
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* You are gon's sister you look nothing alike because you are like your mother. You never wanted to see you...