Got Me In Chains

By alyssa-san

LeoPika Fanfic The phenomenon with Kurapika and the Phantom Troupe is over. All 13 members were killed, inclu... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 15

1.3K 38 26
By alyssa-san

The eight months the couple spent together went a bit quick, but they enjoyed the time they had together and the many things they got to do with anyone bothering them. It was 9 in the morning, and it happened to be September 1st. It was the first day of the annual Yorknew City Auction.

"Kurapika, do you think the both of us can raise enough money during the ten days of the auction? I think we should get a bit help." Leorio suggested.

"Hmm..." Kurapika started to think. "Maybe we can ask Kenji?"

"Yeah, but maybe two more people should help. Like..." Leorio started to think, then snapping his finger"Gon and Killua!"

"Yeah, that's a good idea. I wonder if they are a couple after what happened." Kurapika chuckled.

Leorio chuckled. "Yeah, I wonder. Let's give them a call." He said and took out his phone, dialing Gon's number.

The two boys were up in Gon's room kissing. Killua loved kissing Gon after the first time they kissed, but it was always awkward and they were not an official couple. Killua got annoyed as he heard Gon's phone ring, it made Gon pull away from the kiss.

Gon took his phone out and answered it, bringing it to his ear. "Leorio!"

"Hey Gon. Do you mind coming back to Yorknew again? Today is the auction and we need your help." Leorio said.

Gon raised an eyebrow. He didn't mind helping, he knew Killua got annoyed though. "What do you need help with?"

"My hospitals are temporally closed until I find more money. I need about 5 million? Or more? I don't know how much I need, but they plan to destory them if I don't get enough money. That's why I need help to get some money at the auction and ask anyone who goes by."

"That's terrible! Killua and I will be there soon!" Gon said, then hanging up. "We have another adventure, Killua!"

"I love going around with you, but do we really have to go back to Yorknew?" Killua asked in a bit of annoyed voice as he stood up from the bed.

"Yes. I'm sorry, but Leorio is a great guy who needs our help once again. Let's go." Gon said, grabbing his hand and taking him downstairs and then out of the house. The two then left on both for Yorknew City.

Kurapika stood up. "Let's go find somewhere to start our auction."

Leorio nodded, walking out of his house with Kurapika and holding his hand. He then shouted. "Kenji, wake up! You are helping us with something!"

Kenji got off his bed and stuck his head out the window. "There's the adorable couple! What can I help you with, Leorio-San?" He asked him.

"We are going to raise money at the auction for the hospitals. Do you mind helping us?" Leorio asked.

"I don't mind at all! It's such a great idea!" Kenji said, getting dressed and then rushing down the stairs and out of his house. "Is anyone else helping us?"

"Our friends Gon and Killua are coming." Kurapika responded.

"Cool, so the more of us means the more money we should get. We must be splitting up, right?"

Leorio nodded. "I feel as if we should raise more money for the children hospital since the other one was just built and has a bit more stability. Kenji, do you mind setting up a spot and start working alone now to collect money for the children hospital? Kurapika and I have to meet up with Gon and Killua."

Kenji nodded. "Yes Leorio-San!" He said before he ran off.

After an hour or two, Gon and Killua got off the boat, standing in front of Leorio and Kurapika. "It's good to see you again!" Gon greeted.

"It sure is." Leorio said with a smile, patting his head.

"Are they really going to close up the hospitals? That's awful!" Gon pouted.

"Yes, I know." As Leorio explained the whole story since they both been gone, Kurapika has been staring at Killua. He knew something was wrong; the white haired boy kept his head down and his hands in his pockets with a slightly melancholy face.

"Alright, how about we work in groups. Kurapika and I will work together and you t-" Leorio was cut off, of course by his lover.

"Leorio, how about I work with Killua? You and Gon can work together. " Kurapika suggested.

"Well, whatever works with you is is fine with me. We'll meet up later tonight. Catch you guys later." Leorio said,waving at them before he walked off.

"See you later, Killua!" Gon said and waved, running after Leorio.

The two began to walk in the different direction, and that's when the question arised. "Would you care to tell me about what's been going on with Gon?"

"You only wanted to work with me because of that. He's my dear friend...that is all..." Killua said, his hands still in his pockets as he looked up at the sky.

"You are lying. I can tell by your eyes." Kurapika said, stopping for a moment. "Tell me. I won't laugh. It's Leorio and my fault, isn't it? We forced you two to kiss on Christmas..."

"The kiss on Christmas ruined everything. Ever since then I've been kissing Gon like every five minutes. Something isn't right, and I blame you two for it!"

"You love Gon, friend, and lover. It isn't a bad thing. Love is a beautiful thing, even if it is the same sex. Killua..." Kurapika stood in front of him. "You care for Gon, and he cares for you. It's been years since you were friends. Why don't you tell him how you feel?"

"Because it's harder than it looks! I don't know why you are telling me this when you couldn't admit your feelings to Leorio..." Killua mumbled.

"Tell me. Has Gon ever pulled away from a kiss when you started it? Did you ever go too far into it?" Kurapika asked.

"Well...no. Just for air after a while...and when I do go too far, he doesn't stop me either. We both are confused and everything is awkward. We are just teens."

Kurapika smiled. "If Gon didn't pull away, then it means he liked it. And he likes you. Trust me on that." The blonde said, once again starting to walk.

"Why are you telling me all of this?" Killua asked, looking at him.

Kurapika turned his head to look at him once more. "Because you are my friend. And you were in the same position I was in. You can't always hide it in forever. Or he will be all you think about...it will get in the way of everything." He repeated what his psychologist told him.

Killua smiled slightly, nodding. "Yeah, you're right...Kurapika, thanks." He said.

"Your welcome." Kurapika said, the two walking together until they found a good spot to set up for their auction.
♢♢♢
On the other side, Leorio and Gon were already set up. A table was up with a jar on it, and Leorio kept repeating himself as people walked by and telling them about the hospital. Knowing his familiar face and kind warm heart, many people donated lots of money for the hospitals. Like Leorio wanted although, more people put more money for the children hospital.

After two hours, the jars were full and Leorio had to replace them.

"We're making great progress, Leorio!" Gon said, putting his hand up for a high five.

Leorio smiled, nodding. He then gave the teen a high five. "Yeah." He chuckled. "Hey Gon, what's been up with you and Killua?"

"Well..." Gon thought for a moment. "Ever since Christmas and that kiss, things been super awkward. He's more overprotective of me, and he's actually been kissing me a lot..." he said, his face turning red as he scratched the back of his head. "What do you think is wrong, Leorio?"

Leorio had a small smirk on his face, once again patting Gon's head. "Killua really cares for you. So he must love you." He responded.

"Love? So the thing you and Kurapika have for each other. It involves that much kissing?" Gon chuckled quietly. "Well, I guess I love him too if I enjoy the kisses."

"Trust me, don't wait forever to tell him. It's for your own good." Leorio said.

On the other side, Kurapika and Killua were collecting a decent amount of money, not as much as Leorio and Gon though. "Do you think we can do better?" Killua asked.

Kurapika shrugged. "Maybe. People probably want to see Leorio for themself. Although, since there is three different stations, we should make money quick."

"Three?" Killua questioned.

Kurapika nodded. "Leorio's assistant named Kenji is also helping us. He's far off though." He responded.

"Oh, alright." All 5 of them continued to collect money until the auction was over for the night. They all assembled, giving Leorio all the money to count. "I think we actually got more than enough."

"Really?! That's great! People really want your hospitals to stay open, Leorio!" Gon said in a proud voice.

Kurapika smiled. "I'm glad the hospitals can stay up Leorio. Now we don't have to worry about them. But I say we still collect some money. I don't want everyone poor now, but since the workers don't get paid and a lot for people get sick, the government temporary closing the hospitals can come again."

"I love how smart you are." Leorio smiled, wrapping an arm around his boyfriend and kissing his forehead.

Kurapika looked up at him, chuckling quietly and smiling.

"Alright, then we continue this until the last day of the auction! I'm sorry Leorio-San, but I have to go!" Kenji said, waving before running off to his home.

'They are both so happy...is that what Killua wants from me?' Gon thought to himself.

"So where are we going to stay?" Killua asked, referring to himself and Gon.

"I have more than one room. You two can stay at my place until the auction is over." Leorio said, walking home with Kurapika beside him and Gon and Killua behind him.

'Gon...' Killua thought to himself, walking with his hands behind his head. He then looked at Kurapika who gave him a wink only he could see.

After the four made it inside the house, Leorio and Kurapika said goodnight and went to Leorio's bedroom to get comofetable and lay down on the bed "Killua really likes Gon now. Have you talked to Gon?"

Leorio nodded. "I told him Killua really cares for him and likes him a lot. Then he said he enjoys the kisses so he probably loves him back. Teen love is confusion."

"Our love story was pretty complicated and we are adults." Kurapika chuckled, laying onto his side now to look at Leorio. "But now here we are...finally together."

Leorio took off his glasses and placed them onto the small desk next to his bed. He then rolled over to look Kurapika into his eyes, grabbing his hand and interlocking his fingers with him. "Yeah, I love you Kurapika."

"I love you too, Leorio." Kurapika said with a smile.

The two had a somewhat long and sweet kiss before they both fell asleep simultaneously. Gon was in the bedroom he claimed, laying upside down on the bed and thinking about Killua.

Killua used Zetsu so he can overhear everything between Kurapika and Leorio. It made him a bit depressed, wondering if him and Gon could ever have a relationship like the one they have. The white haired teen was going to sleep with Gon, but then he changed his plan and just claimed an empty room for himself, falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 2.5K 17
Its been years since Kurapika and Leorio have seen each other last. Kurapika's mind was so focused on avenging his clan, that he pushed everyone else...
73.8K 2.4K 24
Gon, Killua, Leorio, and Kurapika finally get the chance to see each other again! But Kurapika is carrying a major secret... (Potential triggers in s...
148K 3.8K 28
So I haven't seen many Kurapika X Leorio fanfics about so I thought I'd try write my own. This story is about Kurapika teaching Leorio Nen and how th...
6.4K 262 26
Y/n meets a handsome stranger on the street, just to find out he's friends with her coworker. They quickly start to develop feelings for each other...