School for Heroes (Year Two)

Por khadijiah1

Ah....another year at Hero High. The birds are chirping, everyone is happy to be here..... Pft. Please. Not... Más

Prologue
Chapter one: Welcome Back Heroes!!
Chapter two: New friends, classes and rivals
Chapter three: First time for everything
A/N (sorry)
Chapter four: The Assembly
Chapter five: A new friend
SHS~ Menace
SHS~ Colossus
SHS~ Frozen
Chapter six: Bad Day
Chapter seven: The series of events that brought me here.
Chapter eight: Agni Kai
SHS~ Forgiveness
Chapter Nine: Rules, Choosing and other things
SHS~ Extra Activties
SHS~ April Fools
Chapter ten: Teams
SHS~ Glasses
Chapter eleven: This is what happens..
SHS~ Written by Deadpool
Chapter twelve: Will you.......? (Part one)
Chapter thirteen: Will you.....? (Part Two)
SHS- The Stuff of Villains
Chapter fourteen: Definition of Evil
SHS~Mutation mixup
Chapter fifteen: The Dance (part one)
Chapter sixteen: The Dance (part two)
SHS- Parseltongue
Chapter seventeen: A Teacher's point of view
SHS....Kinda: A little insight from Deadpool
Chapter eighteen: [Enter chapter name here]
Chapter nineteen: New Girl
SHS: Blind
Chapter Twenty: Pain
Chapter twenty-one: Regret
Chapter twenty-two: The Most Dangerous Game
Chapter Twenty-three: Then came a day...
Chapter twenty-four:...When Hero High fell to the ground
Chapter twenty-five: Aftermath
Chapter twenty-six: What Now?
Chapter twenty-seven: The walls between us...
Chapter twenty-eight: Change of Heart
SHS- Inner strength
Chapter twenty-nine: The plan
Chapter thirty: The Cave (now with Percy Jackson)
Chapter Thirty-One: Plan A
Chapter thirty-two: The Battle of Our Lives (Part One)
Chapter thirty-three: Battle of Our Lives (part two)
SHS~ Reunions
Chapter thirty-four: The Headmasters
Chapter thirty-five: The Death of a Hero
Chapter thirty-six: For the ones you love
SHS~ The Memorial
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Pre-Graduation
Thirty-Eight: Graduation
Epilogue/Authors Note

Chapter Thirty-Nine: Last day of school

335 12 47
Por khadijiah1

Chapter Thirty-Nine:
Harry Potter
Class: Wizard
Dimension: Dimension 7
Powers: Mystical Ability
Status: Drop out

Lucky for us, the dorms were still in tack, which meant once enough of the rubble was cleared, we were allowed to come and get our stuff.

I wasn't sure what I was feeling. I knew I would definitely miss Percy, and Aang. I was upset yet another person close to me died....especially someone who just wanted to do the right thing. As Percy often said, the nicest people had the worse luck. I agreed with him.

"Hey Perc." Percy turned to look at me from the middle of our room. It was still messy, clothes (mostly Percy's) thrown around and the beds just a mess. Peter's bed still hung from the ceiling, his wardrobe there on the wall near it. Aang's stuff was the neatest, because he didn't have much of it. My Gryffindor pride still pinned to the wall and the photo of my parents still stood on my and Percy's dresser, with my parents dancing away.

"Hey Potter." He said casually. The light was dim, and I think our window was cracked too. The room had an odd glow to it, which didn't help the mood. It didn't help the giant thing hanging over our heads, a constant reminder of the paths we both decided to take.

"I'm going to miss this place, you know? It's like a second or third home." I said, trying to start a conversation, walking into the room. He nodded in agreement.

"Yeah....um, speaking of. Mom sent me with those cookies. Red and gold like you wanted." I smiled, taking the box.

"Thank her for me, these will come in handy. Don't think the Dursleys plan on feeding me anytime soon." Percy nodded, uncharacteristically quiet. He was thinking, which wasn't good for him.

"Yeah, which is weird cause you're definitely the person who needs food...and everything." More silence. We both sensed what was hanging over heads; maybe just guilt, maybe it was regret. But suddenly, Percy hugged me tightly.

"I'm so going to miss you man." I chuckled, hugging him back, surprised.

"I'll miss you too." Percy snorted, pulling away.

"If I could've picked my demigod brother, I would want it to be you." I frowned.

"Um...thanks? Same for you I guess." Percy smirked, shrugging.

"You know how the saying goes. Brothers from other dimensional mothers."

"Percy I don't think it ever went like that, and I don't even know what saying you're trying to quote. It sounds...American."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Sometimes." Percy punched my arm, before laughing, going to pack up his things. I started to pack up my things, not bothering to use magic to do it. What was the rush right?

"Hey Percy?" I spoke up, after a minute or two of packing.

"Yeah Harry?"

"Do you think....Do you think he's happy? Like, in a good place? I know in Greek Mythology the Underworld is Heaven and Hell combinded, but do you think he got to...you know, the Heaven part?" It was an odd question, I know, but after hearing about how terrible the Gods could be, I don't want to live thinking Peter went to...the bad place.

"Knowing Pete, he could make Tartarus happy with those sarcastic quips of his...or should I say thwips? Get it? Cause when he shoots webs it sounds like..." I groaned.

"Yes, I get it Percy." Percy chuckles before going serious again.

"Look, Peter died saving someone and dedicated his life to saving people. I will be very disappointed in my Uncle if Pete didn't end up in the Elysium."

"That's good right?"

"Pretty good, yeah." Nodding with satisfaction, I continued with the rest of my packing, only stopping when Sokka, Aang's friend and Katara's brother, walked in.

"Uh, Hey guys. I'm just here to get Aang's stuff." We nodded, pointing to the bunk above mine and the wardrobe on the wall. Aang and Peter shared one because Aang could use airbending to get up there and Peter could obviously wallcrawl.

"Why is it on the wall?"

"Long story. We (and by that I mean Percy) will help with the wardrobe." Percy groaned, climbing on his bed to reach the wardrobe.

"Careful mate; wouldn't want you falling and messing up your hair or something."

"Shut up Harry!!"

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Lucy Pevenise
Class: Other (Queen)
Powers: None, has potion with the ability to heal people.
Dimension: 8
Status: Returning Next Year

"I still don't understand--."

"Lucy for the last time. Peter and I don't belong here anymore." I pouted. I understood why Peter was leaving; he was the oldest, and Narnia needed some rebuilding and leadership. Peter was good at that. But Susan didn't have to go.

"We all do Susan, that's the point of the school!!" I protested. Susan spun around, glaring at me.

"Everyone needs to grow up at some point Lucy. It's time to stop playing around alright? We all need to grow up." I sighed, trudging over sadly to my stuff.

"We're not playing." I mumbled. I didn't want to be left alone with just Edmund. Edmund doesn't like talking to me, or being seen with me.

"Come on Lucy, we have to go." Closing up my suitcase, I dragged it beside me, following behind Susan. I really didn't want to leave, even if we were just going back to Narnia. I also didn't want to return without half of my family....but at least Harley would be here!! I always liked hanging out with him.

Sighing, I followed Susan out of the dorms. The students were asked to gather in front of the remains of the school before they left, as I guess the Headmaster's had something to tell us or something.

"Excuse me, has anyone seen Lucy the Valiant? Small, pretty little queen? No? Wrong school then I guess." I giggled.

"Hi Sam!!" Sam Wilson smiled.

"Hey your highness. I just wanted say goodbye."

"You graduated?!" He nodded, bending down.

"Yeah, I don't have anything else to learn anymore. But don't worry, I'm sure someone else will help you out if you're late."

"No one that can fly." Sam sighed, before chuckling.

"Alright, hold on. How about I give you this--." Sam pulled out a small present "--and for trade you let me graduate." I took the present, a little unsure.

"Open it, don't worry it's not a joke. I got the idea from Camp Half Blood." I ripped off the wrapping and opened the box.

It was a necklace. On the black rope, in the middle, was a carving of a lion's face. It kinda looked like Aslan. On the right side, was carving of a small dagger; the left, a bird.

"At Camp Half Blood they give away beads for your year or summer at Camp. The drawing normally has something to do with that happened to you over the summer. Well, since I'm not in any of your classes, I just did small things. The lion to represent Aslan and Narnia, so you can remember them when you're away. The dagger because it's your weapon, and you're small but mighty, just like a dagger. The Falcon is pretty obvious." Grinning, I hugged him.

"Thank you!!" Sam laughed, hugging me back.

"No problem Lucy. Just wanted to give you something so you wouldn't get lonely without me here."

"Lucy, I think I see Peter and Edmund. Go wait by them while I talk to Sam." Susan said. Frowning, I obeyed her when she did the death glare she probably learned from mother. I paused halfway through, turning back to see her arguing with Sam. Did he do something wrong?

"Lucy!" I waved at Harley, walking the rest of the way to join my siblings.

"Where's Susan?" Peter asked. I pointed to her still arguing with Sam. If it was a big deal I could give the necklace back.

"Hm." Was his only comment.

"Students!! Heroes!! Graduates!! I am sorry that we must hold you here from your summer vacation, and others from the rest of your lives. However, there is a couple of announcements we must make." Chiron spoke up, getting everyone's attention. I wonder what he wanted to tell us.

"As some of you know, there has been a change in the Headmaster's. Following the unfortunate death of Director Nick Fury and Professor Albus Dumbledore, Minerva McGonagall and Phil Coulson have taken their place as Headmasters." An applause followed. I wasn't sure what I thought of either of them. Professor McGonagall kinda scared me through.

"Professor Misako has also taken the place of Sensei Wu as the new Headmistress. Iroh has taken the place of Aslan--." Aslan stepped down? Why?

"And brand new to the school, J'ohn J'onzz, or the Martain Manhunter, has also agreed to be our new Headmaster." A large group of people started clapping. I guess they knew him.

"Go Uncle J'ohn!!" One girl called out. Chiron chuckled.

"Thank you Miss Martain, we all can see you are excited for your uncle. Now, there is one last annoucement, but I believe that Charles should announce this one." Charles Xavier? I didn't have his class, but I heard he was nice.

"Yes you Chiron. Now, I am also stepping down from my position--." An uproar sounded from anyone who had his class. I guess he was popular.

"Boooo!!"

"Come on Professor!!!" Professor Xavier sighed, holding up his hand.

"I know how upset you all are about this, but I have made my decision. I have hand selected two of my X-men to take my place; one as Headmistress and one as teacher of my class, Power Control." He paused for a mintue. It was probably for affect.

"My first pick, to take my chocie as Headmistress, is Ororo Munroe. You may know her as Storm." A loud applause followed the women, Storm flying over and landing next to Xavier. She seemed nice.

"My second pick, to teach Power Control in my absence, is Emma Frost." Silence. I didn't know who she was, but she looked pretty. Her outfit was kind of weird through. Xavier had to start the applause for her, which made me think people didn't like her very much.

I'm glad I don't have any powers so I don't have to take her class then.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Katara
Class: Other (Bender; Water)
Powers: Hydrokinesis
Dimension: 5
Status: Returning Next Year

"You got Aang's stuff right?" I asked Sokka, as we clapped for Emma Frost. He nodded.

"Yep." I nodded.

"Good. Dad said Aang is fine, but we still don't know how long it'll be until he wakes up."

"Twinkle Toes better wake up soon, otherwise we might need a new Avatar." Toph said.

"She may be right." I muttered, as Chiron told us farewell, and something about us enjoying our holiday. Which wouldn't exactly be a holiday for most of us.

"So, not that I won't to focus on the bad, but which one of us gets to tell Aang two of his friends left and one died?" I glared at Sokka.

"What?! It's a fair question!! I mean, guy freezes himself in ice for awhile, wakes up its one hundred years later and everyone he knows is dead or crazy!! Then, he gets hurt and goes into a coma!! Wakes up, two left and one is dead!! Either way, Aang has bad luck with sleeping for a long time." As much as I wanted to punch Sokka, or so something along those lines, I wasn't about too. He did have a point.

"We'll worry about that when it happens I guess." I said. It was hard not to feel bad for Aang. He's been through a lot, and still had a lot in front of him.

"I vote anyone but me." Toph said.

"I second that; perhaps Toph is not the person to break the news to him." Sokka said, a smile on his face.

"Again. We'll worry about it when it comes up." I said. We still didn't know if Aang was going to wake up...it was pessimistic thinking, but there was always that possibility.

"Are you three ready to go home, or do you wish to mingle?" Professor Strange asked.

"We're ready." I said. He nodded.

"Good. Now is your flying bison already in your dimension? Because we do not have time to run a kennel as well."

"Appa is already with Aang in our dimension, I promise." Sokka assured him.

"Good. Have a good summer you three; I wish the best for Aang."

"So do I Professor."

"Doctor, actually. I don't have a teaching degree, but I am a qualified surgeon."

○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~●~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○
Third Person POV:

"Two years in and we're already a mess." One last teacher meeting before next year. Not sure what there was to talk about, but the meeting was still held. Just in case.

"True, but at least we know how to make things better for next year." Reed said from his seat.

"Agreed. Next year will be more....organized. No more student deaths."

"No more tournaments with our enemies."

"So I'm guessing that means we're keeping an eye on Zuko, Nico and Raven?"

"I believe they genuinely want to change, but yes. Just in case." Phil said.

"And what of Zane?"

"The ninjas are trusting me to fix him, so that's exactly what I'm going to try and do." Stark said stubbornly. So far, he didn't have much luck fixing the android, but he wasn't about to give up now.

"I'll ask T'Challa if he would be willing to help. Perhaps the Vision can help as well." Storm suggested. Tony nodded, but didn't say much afterwards.

"Is there anything else we must urgently discuss?" Misako asked. Silence.

"Charles agreed to go with me to the three other dimensions Fate and I found; he will assist me with the recruiting, as he has done it before." Stephan spoke up.

"Only three?" Bruce asked.

"Most of the new heroes we are recruiting come from either our dimension, Chiron's dimension, or J'ohn's dimension. A few are coming from Minvera's world, but not many. So yes, only three."

"How many per dimension?" Reed asked.

"One or two from the new ones. From ours, quite a few such as Ms. Marvel, Magik, and Scott Lang's daughter."

"She has powers?"

"She does now. We also are trying to see if we can work out something with Attalin and Atlantis."

"All of this and on top of that we have more recruiting to do? In one summer vacation?"

"Indeed, it is a bit much."

"We better get started. Come on guys, time to start working for a living." Everyone rolled their eyes at Stark's comment but dispersed.

He did have a point of course.

It was time to work for a living. Time to Assemble (in a manner of speaking anyway).

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

*let's out excited scream* ALMOST THERE GUYS I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT IT'S GREAT!!!

ONE MORE CHAPTER WHICH IS TECHNICALLY AN EPILOGUE BUT WHATEVER!!!

I'M EXCITED ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED?!

YEAH YOU'RE EXCITED!!!

ONE MORE GUYS!!

THEN YEAR THREE.

WHICH WILL BE DIFFERENT FROM THE FIRST TWO YEARS BUT STILL.

I'M EXCITED.

NEW HEROES AND EVERYTHING.

ALSO I'M GOING TO LET PEOPLE REQUEST SHS!!! YAY.

SOME SOLANGELO

YAY. SO MUCH STUFF I HAVE PLANNED THAT I MAY FINISH NEXT YEAR OR SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW YET.

YAY.

HAVE FUN MY METAHUMANS, MUTANTS, DEMIGODS, INHUMANS, WIZARDS, WITCHES, BENDERS, AGENTS AND EVERYONE IN BETWEEN!!!

I THINK I NEED TO CALM DOWN A LITTLE, BUT I DON'T WANT TO.

I'M SO EXCITED. AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT.

PEACE!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

86.6K 2.3K 100
Another Creature fan fiction about high school...
486K 25.4K 67
Alexa Stark, daughter of Tony Stark. She's an official wizard, in more ways than one after a year at Hogwarts and some teaching from Strange. She sur...
22.5K 413 11
(book three) all peter & y/n want to do is graduate college & get to work in the real world without any distractions. they just want to hang out with...
26.3K 786 53
Nora Reynolds didn't ask anyone to save her. And yet, Tony Stark seems to be intent on doing so anyways, becoming her legal guardian after her father...