Got Me In Chains

By alyssa-san

LeoPika Fanfic The phenomenon with Kurapika and the Phantom Troupe is over. All 13 members were killed, inclu... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 1

3K 102 259
By alyssa-san

Leorio woke up early the next day, cleaning the whole house and not knowing what time of the day Kurapika would arrive. After he was done cleaning the whole house, his phone started to ring. Taking it out of his pocket, he answered it. "Kurapika!"

"Hey Leorio, I'll be there in a hour. Where should we meet?" Kurapika said to him.

"I'll meet you at the dock and wait for you to get off. Hey,what do you think we can do?" Leorio said, sitting down on the couch.

"I'm not really sure, it's kinda weird without Gon and Killua even though they are kids..." he then started to think. "Well, there's one thing I have in mind." Kurapika told him, scratching the back of his head.

"What is it?" Leorio asked the blonde curiously.

"How about you show me the hospital you own?" Kurapika thought it was a bit awkward, but he was curious and interested. Also he felt very happy and proud of Leorio for helping all children.

Leorio raised an eyebrow. "You want to visit the hospital? Really? You're interested?" He asked with a bit of shock.

Kurapika nodded. "Yes, I want to see it with my own eyes.." he replied with a small smile on his face.

"Alright, that's fine with me. How about after that we have a small picnic? We can talk more. I know it won't be interesting without Gon and Killua but-"

"It's fine. Having a picnic is a great idea. I'll see you soon, Leorio." Kurapika said, hanging up and putting his phone away now.

Leorio smiled putting his phone in his pocket. "He seems awfully calm all the sudden. I wonder if anything happened, or that he's just acting..." The adult said, standing up and walking into the kitchen, preparing lunch for the two for later.

About 40 minutes later, Leorio picked up the picnic basket and walked his way over to the dock. There he waited for Kurapika's arrival. Afer 15 more minutes, the ship arrived at the dock.

Kurapika got off the ship with a suitcase, not sure how long he would be staying her at Yorknew. He looked up at Leorio with a small smile, walking closer to his friend. "Hello Leorio."

Leorio smiled widely, glad to see Kurapika again. To him, the blonde didn't change in appearance at all. He felt like they should hug or shake hands or something besides saying 'hello'. Although, he felt it was too awkward for them. "Kurapika...I'm glad to see you again, "

Kurapika nodded. "Yeah, it's been so long." He said, holding his suitcase. "So, can you show me to the hospital now? What is it called?" The blonde asked.

"I'll be glad to show you. And it's called the WeLoveAllChildrenCenter. It's a pretty long name but I thought it fit my dream well." Leorio said, leading the way to where he worked at.

Kurapika followed, rolling his suitcase behind him."It's a perfect name. It isn't bad at all." He said to Leorio.

'Something really changed qbout him...' Leorio thought to himself. "Thanks." He scratched the back of his head.

A few minutes later, the two arrived at the hospital. Leorio walked inside, putting the picnic basket down on the counter. "Just keep your suitcase here. You don't have to drag it around."

Kurapika nodded, rolling his suitcase so it leaned against the wall. "It's really nice here." He said, looking around. "I'm glad you chose this as your proficient. "

Leorio nodded. "Me too...Seeing kids smile just makes me happy...." the male smiled.

His assistant was currently on break, walking up to the two. "Hello Leorio, is this Kurapika?" He asked.

Leorio nodded. "Yes, this is Kurapika. He wanted to come here for himself and look around." He replied.

"I see...It's nice to meet you, Kurapika! Leorio always seems to talk about you when he-" he was caught off by Leorio placing his hand over his assistant ' s mouth. "It's nothing...! Heh...' he scratched the back of his head.

Kurapika's face turned red, looking at Leorio and raising an eyebrow. 'He talks about me?...' he thought to himself, then sighing. "So you told everyone about me? Sharing my personal information?"

Leorio removed his hand from his assistant's mouth, waving his hands back and forth. "I only told people your first name and that you were my good friend!"

"Leorio-San, you said he was your best f-" The assistant was once again cut off.

"I never said such thing!" Leorio yelled out, his face turning bright red.

Kurapika closed his eyes, his face also red but a smile on his face. 'Best friend?...' The blonde thought, then opening his eyes and looking at Leorio. "It's okay, Leorio. You are my best friend as well..." he said.

Leorio looked at Kurapika, sighing."I'm glad you think the same..." he whispered, then sighed. "Well, how about I show you the rest of the place then?"

Kurapika nodded. "Alright." He said, walking behind Leorio.

Leorio continued to show Kurapika around, occasionally showing him inside different rooms and letting him watch the other doctors work on the children. Leorio owned the hospital. It was built up only because of his Hunter License.

"How about we go to the park for a picnic? Have you seen everything you wanted to?" Leorio asked the blonde.

"Yeah, we can go now. Leorio, I may sound like your parents or brother, but I really am proud of this place. Impressed. You're so kindat heart..." Kurapika said, looking up at him.

Leorio blushed darkly, smiling as he scratched the back of his head again."Thanks, Kurapika. I'm proud of it myself. So many kids get cured each day." He said as he picked up the picnic basket.

Kurapika grabbed his suitcase,rolling it behind him and walking beside Leorio. "It must be nice the feeling you have when a child is cured. But Leorio,is there any other hunters working here?" He asked him as he walked out of the hospital.

Leorio shook his head. "No. The licenses would help me a lot. But I can't trust other Nen users. They might use the power against me, other doctors, or the children." Leorio stated as the two walked to the park. "The only Nen users I can trust is you, Gon, and Killua." He said with a small smile.

"Oh, I see. That is a bit smart, yet stupid. You can't afford that building all by yourself, Leorio." Kurapika said with a silent sigh.

Leorio sighed as well, then nodded."Yes, I understand what you mean. But people can use Nen in bad ways. I'm still not sure of the idea..."

"Leorio, if people who are hunters want to become doctors, they won't hurt another. If that person really wants to become a doctor, he or she will not use nen on another. I can't trust people myself...but sometimes non hunters aren't what you want." Kurapika explained.

"Yeah, I understand. I will think about it." Leorio said.

The two later arrived at the park, Leorio laying a blanket on the ground and placing the picnic basket on top. "Hey Kurapika, I want your opinion on something."he said, sitting down on the blanket.

Kurapika sat down on the other side, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah? What is it? " he asked.

Leorio started to take the different things he made for lunch such as sandwiches, different salads and stuff like that, but water for Kurapika and wine for himself. After setting up the lunch, Leorio looked into Kurapika's eyes. "I want to open another hospital, but for adults. But that would mean I would have to hire hunters. I'm almost running out of money again. "

Kurapika couldn't help but smile. It made him happy Leorio wanted to help adults of diseases now. He began to laugh, making eye contact with Leorio. "I'm just thinking of when we first met. You were greedy and think money can buy you anything in the world. But look who you grew into. One of the kindest and helpful man in the world. You really changed! "

"That wasn't what I wanted to hear, Kurapika! But you are absolutely right. " Leorio sighed, taking a sip of wine.

"Leorio, if you want to make your dream and go beyond, I will not stop you. If you really want to help adults as well, I'll be more than happy then use my Hunter License for the hospital to be built." Kurapika said, starting to eat after he said that. He was starving.

Leorio's eyes widened. "You're willing to use your hunter license on my dream? But why?" He asked the blonde.

"Because you changed into a great man..." Kurapika said after swallowing, his face red. "You're saving lives...of it's all ages..I have no reason to ruin your dream." He replied.

Leorio smiled widely, nodding. "Thanks Kurapika, for continuing my dream..." he said in a whisper before eating himself, practically chugging the glass of wine he had and refilling it. He was just so happy.

Kurapika nodded, and stopped eating, now full. The sun was setting, and soon it will be dark out. "I think I should go find a hotel." He said.

Leorio shook his head. "No, don't go to some ratty hotel! You're welcome at my place!" He said to the blonde

Kurapika blushed darkly, his eyes widening. "Are...you saying that because you are drunk?..." he asked in a bit of confusion.

"I'm not that drunk! And no, I mean it. You're a friend, I'm not going to charge you. And you are helping me continue my dream. I might as well let you stay at my home until you decide to leave."

Kurapika's blush faded, letting out a soft sigh. "Alright, fine. I'll live with you...thanks..." he said lowly.

Leorio nodded, starting to clean up and put everything they didn't finish back in the picnic basket. He then stood up with the basket in his hand. "Let's go then. "

"Alright." Kurapika grabbed his suitcase, walking after him once the man started to walk, rolling his suitcase behind him.

About ten minutes later the two arrived at Leorio's place. Even though it was only him, he had a big place with spare rooms, and more than one bathroom and such. "You can sleep in the room next to mine." He said, leading the way to an extra room that was next to his. He opened the door, revealing a bed, a dresser, and mirror.

"Thanks, Leorio." Kurapika said, walking inside. "I'll take it from here. I'll see you in the morning."

Leorio nodded, waving. "Alright, good night." He said, leaving the bedroom and closing the door on his way out. He went to his room, laying on the bed and instantly falling asleep. He had a long day and he woke up early.

Kurapika stood in front of the mirror, taking his black contacts out. "You've really changed, Leorio..." The blonde said with a smile. He then unpacked, putting his clothes inside the drawers but changing into comfortable clothing for bed. He then laid back on the bed, looking up at the ceiling for a while before falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5.7K 28
Winning. That's all you were going to do in the Hunter Exam. You always knew what you wanted, and always went for it. But, do you know if you want h...
17.7K 411 26
[COMPLETE] It had been 6 years since Gon and Killua parted their ways to their own journeys. Gon stopped answering Killua after two years. In a dang...
31.7K 1.5K 44
(HunterxHunter modern day AU) One night when Leorio meet someone at a bar he realizes that his relationship with Kurapika is unhealthy. After constan...
21.2K 880 22
Laying on you deathbed, you breath faded after the long life you lived. Taking one final breath.. You jolted awake, unable to remember your life befo...