All I want is to love- Kian L...

By youtube_is_my_life_

All I want is to love someone and have them love me back. But I constantly get screwed over by Dbags and A*sh... More

Chapter1:The brake up
Chapter 3:Goodbyes and Hellos
Chapter 4: Off to breakfast.
Chapter:5 Show the love
Chapter:6 good morning.
Chapter:7 Five things I adore about you.
Chapter8: it's gonna be a surprise
Chapter 9:The wedding
Chapter 10: The phone call
Chapter 11: How things are.
Chapter12: 
Chapter 13: Sweet moments and Jcpenny?
Chapter14:All caught up
Chapter 15:A day apart
Chapter 16:Christmas eve
Chapter 17:Kians family's house
Chapter 18:Sams problems
Chapter 19: Christmas love
Chapter 20:How's your grades?
Chapter 21:Laser tag
Chapter 22:Welcome home
Chapter 23: Plans
Chapter 24:party prep
Chapter 25:Butterflies
Chapter 26: Party Party Party!
Chapter 27: The morning after
Chapter 28: Fear
THANK YOU
Chapter 29: Hard times
Chapter 30: Better
Chapter 31:Focus
Chapter 32: Valentines
Chapter 33:Surprise?
Chapter 34: Dissapointment
HEY I LOVE YOU
Chapter 35: Seeing Ava
Chapter 36: Regrets
Chapter 37: Mumbled apologies and Coming home
Chapter 38: Young love
Chapter 39: Accepted
Chapter 40: Easter Sunday
Chapter 41: Insecurities
Grateful for you guys
Chapter 42:Please believe me
Chapter 43: 8 Months
Chapter 44: Uninvited Guest
Opinions/ Merry Christmas
Chapter 45:Drunk call
Chapter 46:Shoppoholic
Chapter 47:Feeling blessed
Chapter 48:Tipsy
Chapter 49:Vidcon
Chapter 50:Talking too much
Chapter 51: Finally 18
Not an update: Explaining
Chapter 52: Dirt.
Chapter 53: A Whole Year
Chapter 54: Step Up Your Boyfriend Game
THANK YOU OMFG
Epilogue
Not always the end(author)

Chapter 2:Moving?

19.5K 323 63
By youtube_is_my_life_

Me sitting here 4 days after that awful break up on my MacBook my mind blank. I can't stand my own mother. I feel numb. Last night my grandmother gave me some news. I'm not sure if it's good or bad. I'm not sure what I think.

She said she was going to put my mom in a rehab center. And that we were going to move far far away. All the way to California.I've always wanted to live there but I don't want to leave Illinois. I Don't want to leave Ava. I Can't leave her. She's really my only friend is miss. I'd miss her sooooooooo much. I don't think I can bare not seeing her.

But I'm gonna have to. We are leaving next week. I have to start packing. But I get a text from Ava.

(A-Ava C-Courtney)

A-hey

C-Hi !

A- Can I come over ? Like now

C- yeah... Is everything alright?

A- ill be there in 5

I don't really know what's wrong. I told Ava the day I found out that I'm leaving. And she didn't really react except she said she didn't want me to leave. And she wanted me to take her with me. But we don't talk about me leaving. It's too sad.

I sorta pace around my room watching for Ava through my window. Wondering why she's coming over so urgently. I must have not been paying good attention because the door bell rang. I basically ran down the stairs to the door. I open it to see Ava with tears streaming down her face.I hate seeing my best friend cry.

I almost immediately pull her into a hug. A tight hug. We kinda walk inside in the hug and I shut the door. I hear her quietly say in my ear "Court don't leave." "I'll miss you too much." I pull out of the hug and look her in the eyes and say " I have to. But we will talk everyday. We can Skype and we can visit each other. It will be alright. Now stop crying because you're gonna make me cry." She hugged me again and pulled away. " I just kinda realized what is happening." she said. "Yeah it's gonna be hard at first but it will be fine. You wanna help me pack? " I try to smile but failed. I'm sad too.

We spent the rest of the day packing and talking. We watched a movie and eat ice cream. And we packed some more. Days went by but they were all one big blur of packing and hanging out with Ava. Treasuring the time I have left with my best friend.

Two more days.

Ava and her grandma Mary came over and help us pack my grandmas stuff and kitchen stuff. Mary offering to have us over for dinner our last two nights here. We gladly took the offer.

Since my mom left for rehab a few days ago, my house has been peaceful and tranquil. To be honest I'm not going to miss her at all. I hope she gets her stuff together and starts a new life without my grandmother or me.

My grandma called the uhaul people to bring a big truck over and load our stuff for us.We also payed them to drive the truck to our new house in La and unload our stuff. My house is basically empty. Minus our beds and a few snack foods and suit cases of clothes.

Last day :(

We are about to have our last dinner in illinois.We just loaded our beds into the uhaul and sent the uhaul people off. I'm going to to hug my best friend one last time. I sat down at Avas Dinner table. Mary and my grandma on one side and me and ava on the other. We ate and made small talk not bringing up us leaving. After we ate me and Ava went to the couch and sat and kinda just took in each others presence as we watched tv in silence. My grandma helped Mary clean up and Mary gave us leftovers for the trip.

My grandma announced that it was unfortunately time to hit the road. The words I was dreading to hear.

----------------------------------

How are you guys liking it...? Feels like nobody's reading but maybe

One day people will. Sorry for any errors.This one was kinda boring but it's something. Kinda sad seeing them sad.:(

Next chapter is long!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 6.4K 49
Kian Lawley; my best friend. I had no other words to describe him but 'perfect' But if he was so perfect why did I shove him into the middle of a re...
3.9K 210 53
Hi I'm Danielle I have Amber eyes and dark hair. Me and my friends decided to move to California not knowing that we fall in love with o2l. Jc and I...
44.3K 60 128
Instagram Story about Kian Lawley. For a famous model and actress dating a youtuber that not so many know about, both are surprised by the abrupt cha...
Amnesia By M

Fanfiction

12K 417 20
•A Trevor Moran love story•