Our Secret (A MarkJin Tale) (...

By IndeKylo

2016 ©IndeKylo. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. "Let's pinky promise on it?" Jinyoung whispered as he anxiously lifted u... More

Author's Note
0.1-Normality
0.2-Hiding Out
0.3-Guilty
0.4-Smiling
0.5-Lovesick
0.6-Wishes and Hopes
0.7-Wild Fire
0.8-Pressure
0.9-Preparation
1.0-Growing(Part 1)
1.1-Growing(Part 2)
1.2-Terms
1.3-Capability
1.4-Sneaking
1.5-Decisions
1.6-Wake Up
1.7-Magnets
1.8-Fix Us
1.9-Mianhae
2.0-Talk
2.1-Embrace
2.2-Thoughts
2.3-Please
2.4-Laps
2.45-YugBam's Coming Out Tale
2.5-Look
2.6-You
2.8-Tumbleweed
2.9-Shift
3.0-Anticipation
3.1-Excitement(Part 1)
3.2-Excitement(Part 2)
3.3-Excitement(Part 3)
3.4-Say "Yes"(Finale)
Bonus Chapter 3.5-Jinyoung's Parents
Bonus Chapter 3.6-Vows
Bonus Chapter 3.7-Honeymoon
Bonus Chapter-3.8 Epilogue

2.7-Reciprocate

1.3K 47 34
By IndeKylo

Mark's POV

I felt my hands go clammy as soon as Jaebum walked into the room. His hair was messy and his clothes weren't ironed. Youngjae on the other hand, looked practically the same.

***

"Jaebum." Jinyoung spoke surprisingly.

"The longer we leave this, the worst it'll get," Jungkook spoke to Jaebum, his old friend.

***

Jaebum sighed before looking up. "We really should," His eyes were puffy and swollen. Youngjae stepped back, so he was in line with Jaebum.

"After-after you left my room the other day, where did you go next?" I bravely said, I squeezed Jinyoung's hand, and he squeezed it back.

"I went home," 

"Hyung," Youngjae gave Jaebum a stern stare. Jaebum pulled a face. "I went to library,"

"What?" Bambam bluntly asked. But I had a feeling that this story will get worst.

"What did you do at the library?" I think we were all suprised when Yugyeom spoke up, squeezing between his boyfriend and Jackson.

"Yugyeom..." Jaebum trailed off, his eyes watery. "Answer my question."

"I...I got to the top floor, it's really pretty up there, I stood...I stood on the top of the ledge..." I heard Dahyun gasp.

"Jaebum why'd you do that?" Her voice cracked slightly and Jungkook hushed her. I gave Jinyoung a look.

"I was about to...I was gonna...Youngjae saw me...and ran up all those flights of stairs," I watched as he clasped his fists.

"No one ever liked me. I was just there...I was just your leader, to most your Hyung, no one noticed me. I was in pain, but I smiled. There's little I wanted from life, it's always been like that since the freak accident. But I wanted life...I wanted it to treat you all so well. However...I wanted life to give me...to give me Mark,"

That was it. He confessed it all.

The first person that came to my mind was Jinyoung. I looked towards my boyfriend who was lost in a trance.

"Say something please," Jaebum begged, hurt in his tone.

"W-well what can we say Hyung? You tried to destroy this group. You threatened Yugyeom and Bambam. Tried to get information from Youngjae. And you even got Dahyun to spy on Mark Hyung and Jinyoung. If you cared about us, you wouldn't make yourself the reason as to why we're a broken group," Jackson huffed out, and took a seat on the edge of my bed. I shuffled to give him space as he combed his hair with his fingers.

Jackson impatiently tapped his shoe against my bed frame. "Are you gonna say anything Hyung?"

"Yeah Hyung, we gave our reasons, where are yours?" Bambam shot back, seemingly annoyed.

"Jaebum, why aren't you speaking?" Dahyun weakly replied. Youngjae moved closer towards us.

"I'm sorry," Jaebum covered his eyes with his palm. "I'm truly sorry, I-I think I should go no-"

"-Grow up Jaebum. That's not gonna solve anything is it? You're staying, sit down," I said, getting annoyed of his childish game and signalled for Jackson to get off the bed, and let Jaebum take his place.

Jaebum hesitated for quite a bit before I sent him a glare.

"Might as well not argue, while we're all here. Let's act like how we were before this happened," Jinyoung announced in a spiteful tone, shifting closer to me and further away from Jaebum.

I sighed at my immature other half. "Babe, if you're gonna say that, then obviously shuffle away from someone you're gonna start the fights, not him," I heard a small gasp, that probably came from Bambam.

"True. Let's just all act civilised," Dahyun agreed.

"So how long do you have to be here?" Jaebum asked stiffly.

"Um I think 10 weeks, but the time is going pretty quickly," I answered.

Then it became quiet again.

"Hyung, does it still hurt?" Youngjae began. "Well there is more emotional pain than physical pain Youngjae," I corrected him.

"Huh?"

"My parents disowned me Youngjae, that hurts more than my entire body does right now," Jaebum looked at me.

"Are you okay Hyung?"

"Well isn't that a stupid question to ask?" I sucked in a small breath. "Course not. Teenagers should enjoying youth, not doing what we all are doing,"

I stretched forward, using my good hand, I signalled Jinyoung to get up, and I hugged Jaebum. "I'm glad you're save Jaebum-ah,"

"I-I'm glad you're save too Hyung, you were my favourite Hyung anyways," I grinned.

"I'm the only Hyung here?"

"Exactly," He laughed.

"Just don't do something reckless that you'll regret later, okay?" I repeated what he once told me.

"I promise Hyung," I could sense the truth in his voice. "Now go and apologise to everyone here," I whispered into his ear.

Jaebum nodded.

I watched as he first walked over to Jackson. He opened his arms out, with a questioning look. Jackson has an emotionless expression that soon melted as he grabbed onto Jaebum's structure, returning the hug. "You're so stubborn Hyung, I miss you,"

"I miss you too Jackie, sorry for being a cocky, arrogant bastard," Jaebum ruffled Jackson's hair, the latter who was crying.

"W-we're human, we...we all make mistakes,"

"I know, but I made a stupid mistake," Jaebum tightly shut his eyes.

"All is forgiven Hyung..."

"Thank you Jackie," Jaebum broke away, smiling with tears in his eyes.

Jaebum then moved forward to Jinyoung who gave him a glare. "Mianhae Jinyoung-ah, I have no excuses for what I did, what I put you and Mark Hyung through, but please at least know, I'm very guilty over my mistakes. I will strive to be a better leader in the future,"

They engaged in a staring contest for a bit until Jinyoung gave a small smile. He placed his hand on his Hyung's shoulder and I couldn't help but grin. "It's okay Hyung,"

"Thanks Jinyoung," Jaebum fist pumped him, as he sent him a smile of care.

Jinyoung went over to Jackson, who was fully crying and comforted him. I gave him a smile and mouthed that I love him.

Carefully, I watched as Yugyeom pressed his lips together as Jaebum got closer to him and Bambam. Out of panic, I presume, Yugyeom grabbed onto Bambam's hand.

"Yugyeom, I've been hating myself over how I treated you. I hate that I put you in that type of situation, where you had to pick Bambam or my wishes. I'm truly sorry, and I know it'll be hard to forgive me right now, but in your own time if you could, I'll promise not to let you down," Yugyeom nodded, staying mute, and huddling closer to his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry too Bambam, I created chaos which shouldn't have happened," Bambam copied his boyfriend, staying silent. I watched as the duo secretly sent each other a look, and I grinned knowing what was going to happen next.

"DAB BOIIIIIII," Bambam shrieked just as Jaebum turned around and he glomped onto him. Yugyeom attached himself onto Jaebum's leg. The next thing you could hear was Jaebum's loud laughter as he crashed down.

"You rascals!" He playfully yelled locking each boy in each arm. He then quickly pecked both on the forehead. "Are we cool then?"

"Definitely cool. We missed having our grandpa!" Bambam joked around.

"Whatever kid," He said happily as Jackson and Jinyoung joined them in a hug. Jackson's damp face buried in Jaebum's shirt as the two maknaes teased him. Jinyoung bear hugged everyone.

My heart felt warm as I watched the group slowly rebuild itself. Jaebum suddenly stuck his head up and his hands soon followed in the direction of Youngjae; whom I forgot was in the room for a bit.

"Yah Youngjae!" Youngjae looked at the heap on the floor, and warmly smiled at Jaebum. "Join us!"

Youngjae hesitated but walked over and tumbled down onto everyone else as Jackson tugged him over. I was envious as I couldn't get up and join in but I felt happy that the group was together.

***

The boys finally got up from the floor and were in the process of dusting themselves. I looked at Dahyun and her group, and I shot them a smile.

Jaebum pulled Jungkook into a hug. "I'm sorry Jungkook-ah for hurting you and for using your girlfriend,"

I felt honoured to see Jungkook soften up and pat his Hyung's back. "It's fine Hyung. It's good to talk to you again but really the person you should be saying sorry to is Dahyun,"

Jungkook pulled away and moved from the others. Jaehyun and Doyoung did the same.

Dahyun looked at Jaebum with an annoyed expression. "You're so fucking stupid Jae," She lightly punched his arm.

"Yeah. I know..." He breathed in. "I'm so sorry Dahyun. I really am. I'm a stubborn bastard and that's nothing new but can you forgive me?" Dahyun looked away,her hair covering most of her face.

"Yeah...I can't hate you Jaebum, I just can't," And with that I watched as Dahyun stretched her arms out to invite Jaebum into a hug. She patted his back as Jaebum started to sob loudly. "Shhhhh~" She cooed.

Jaebum broke away, wiping the tears away using the back of his hand. That didn't stop the flow of tears though.

"H-hey..." Jaebum looked at Jaehyun. Then at Doyoung. "Look, I don't know you that well...but I want you thank you, both of y-you, for staying with the others...You kept them safe, and I'm sorry for putting you...through unnecessary trouble,"

Jaehyun's lips curved into a smile. He held onto Doyoung's hands as he nodded his head. "It's fine Hyung. I'm glad everything worked out,"

Jaebum was still bawling his eyes out. "I feel like things can only get better from here on," Doyoung spoke softly.

It's good to have everyone back.

---------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
52.7M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
566K 34.7K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...