Bonus Chapter 3.6-Vows

3rd Person's POV

Today, is going to change two people's lives. From boyfriends, to fiancés to husbands who want to spend the rest of their lives together.

Jinyoung eventually healed, but regardless of that he invited both his and Mark's parents to the wedding. They didn't have their hopes up, of course, but they did try and bring their spirits up.

Mark and Jinyoung didn't believe in superstitious traditions, thus deciding to put on each others' tuxedos. They weren't new and didn't have to be.

"You look amazing Jinny," Mark admired the other male. He wore a grey tuxedo with a blue tie and his hair was lightly gelled back.

"So do you," Jinyoung fixed Mark's tie. "This is it," Mark grinned, he was wearing a black tuxedo with a green tie. His hair was left natural.

Jinyoung turned round once more, Mark gave him a thumbs up and with that piece of encouragement he opened the double doors.

Jackson ran into Jinyoung's arms and swayed him around as he loudly wailed. With his spare, strong arm he wrapped Mark in too.

"Hyungs dab when you walk through our fake ass alter!" Yugyeom came to the side. Bambam demonstrated.

"This is some new shit to be honest," Dahyun agreed. She came through the door, wearing a mint green dress. Her hair in auburn ringlets cascaded around her face.

"Yeah, well we want to be different," Mark punched her arm lightly before hugging her.

"Well y'all what are we waiting for- everyone's here," Jaebum smiled as he patted both of their backs. Taeil honked from inside the car, Taeyong rolled the window down.

"GET IN FIANCÉS WE'RE GOING TO GET Y'ALL MARRIED!" Mark happily laughed, thinking about how much he loved all his friends.

Mark and Jinyoung rode alone whilst the gang managed to somehow fit into the other car.

***

Mark anxiously bit his lip as he linked arms around Jinyoung's. He felt the breeze lightly go past him.

The sun was bright and high in the sky. Green blades of grass trespassed against their red carpet. This place is their everything.

There, stood at the other end was Priest Joshua. The boy's decided on putting their own twist on religious customs. Both aren't very religious, and are laid back Buddhists. Since they're both male they want to walk down the aisle together.

The music softly hummed in the distance but soon was loud and melodious. Jinyoung shyly looked up, his heart racing faster than Bambam on the loose. Yeri gave him a peace sign.

He took time to individually look at all the guests. Taeyong, Jungkook, Youngjae, Yugyeom's mum, Bambam, Yeri, Officer Namjoon and Jaehyun were watching from their left.

On the right Yugyeom, Bambam's mum, Jaebum, Officer Yoongi, Officer Mark, Dahyun, Taeil, Doyoung and Jackson watched intently at the husbands -to-be.

The boy's wore matching tuxedos to Mark however theirs had a small infinite sign while Mark's had Jinyoung's initials sewed in. The girls wore delicate mint green, which matched Jinyoung's tie.

Mark faced forward, and slowly he walked in sync with Jinyoung. He passed all his friends, the nerves obviously killing him whilst doing so. Yugyeom's eomma protectively wrapped an arm around Bambam, and it made Mark remember- his family weren't here.

But then he again, he's got all the family he needs right here with him right now. They're the ones who mattered.

More importantly, he's got Jinyoung who's literally his everything. He didn't notice that they were at the end of the aisle until Jinyoung lightly kicked him. "Oww,"

Jinyoung stuck his tongue out cutely. Priest Joshua coughed, and both boys quickly straightened up.

"We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy. Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be
loving and unselfish." Priest Joshua loudly read from the script. Jinyoung and Mark exchanged nervous looks. Jackson had already started the water works.

"Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honour and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?"

Mark squeezed Jinyoung's hand and they both shyly laughed slightly. "Of course we do," Jinyoung cutely shrugged.

"Yep, of course!" Mark exclaimed. Priest Joshua gave them both glares but continued on reading anyways.

"Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be encouraged to grow in their own lives? "

"Yes," Both males said together. Mark lightly kicked Jinyoung's leg, earning a discreet pout from the other.

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other," Jaebum nodded to himself, as he thought about how proud he is for his friends.

Mark took a deep breath in, and quickly gazed at his friends. "I, Mark Tuan, promise to love and support you Park Jinyoung and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humour, and passion. With this ring I thee wed,"

Mark repeated what the Priest said, his voice cracking in the process.

Mark lightly held onto Jinyoung's hand. His complete hand cocooning his lovers' hand whilst his incomplete one struggled in placing the ring on Jinyoung.

"Baby, it's okay..." Jinyoung took his other hand, held onto Mark's incomplete one and guided him to place the ring. Mark mouthed a thank you. Even Priest Joshua couldn't hide his growing smile as he looked on at the couple.

"Ahem," Priest Joshua coughed as he went back to acting professional.

"Park Jinyoung, please repeat after me ..."

"I, Park Jinyoung, promise to love and support you Mark Tuan and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humour, and passion. With this ring I thee wed,"

Jinyoung was shaking as he gently slid the ring onto Mark's complete hand. The wrinkles on Mark's hand grazed his hand slightly.

"Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have- the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and...well husband-"

"-YEAH YOU GET THEM MARKJIN!" Everyone turned to Jackson who was wolf whistling. Soon all their friends were yelling their asses off. Jaehyun howled loudly making everyone laugh. Even the eomma's chuckled slightly.

"Ehem- can you not!" Priest Joshua jokingly told Jackson off, earning more laughs. He bit onto his lip to stop him smiling.

"You may kiss the husband," Joshua proclaimed.

"Come here baby," Mark whispered as his lips crashed into Jinyoung's. His hand cupped his neck and his teeth gently bit into Jinyoung's lips. Jinyoung swallowed the moan down.

When they broke away, Mark rested his forehead on Jinyoung's. "You've got such kissable lips Jinyoung Tuan,"

---------