0.1-Normality

Jinyoung's POV

"Come over here~" Mark cooed playfully, patting on an empty seat next to him. I turned around to see if Mark was talking to someone else before pointing at myself and mouthing a "me?". Mark nodded happily before smiling.

I reluctantly got up and dragged my feet over to Mark. I was desperately trying to cover up my smile at the thought that my boyfriend, yes boyfriend, wanted to sit with me.

***

3rd Person's Pov

However things were never easy for Jinyoung and Mark. You see, Mark came from a homophobic background and Jinyoung came from a very strict household. Even though they love their friends and trust them, people can change. Neither of the two boys dared to come out of the closet so in the mean time they locked themselves in there together.

It has been like this since year seven. Jinyoung always came back to that moment, that glorious moment when Mark asked him out after they watched the sky turn a warm orange.

4 years ago (12 year old Jinyoung and 13 year old Mark)

Jinyoung had managed to lie to his mum about going to some stupid maths club after school today. He was such a bad liar but for some reason his mum believed him. He just shrugged it off and carried on walking with Mark.

***

"Jinny and then guess what happened next?" Mark exclaimed while running up to the hill.

"I don't know Mark," Jinyoung sighed before sprinting up the hill too. The sky was illuminating a dazzling orange by the time Jinyoung got to the top of the hill too. Mark was already up there. His expression softened as he heard Jinyoungs soft pants.

"Jinyoung. Stop," Mark said as he blankly stood gazing at the blinding sun. Jinyoung stood still as he played with the fabric on his jumper.

"You know what I said to Jaebum after he told me he liked me?" Mark said loudly. Jinyoung noted that Mark's eyes became glassy.

"I already told you Mark- I don't know," Jinyoung repeated once again getting slightly irritated at Mark. Mark's hand clenched slightly as he sighed loudly.

"I told him I couldn't like him back because...I like someone else..." Mark trailed off. Jinyoung couldn't help but feel a little hurt at the thought of Mark liking another girl.

"O-oh well Mark I'm sure that Jaebum will soon get over you." Just like I have to do now, Jinyoung thought. He confidently turned on his heel ready to leave. The calm breeze mockingly hit his cheek as he breathed in the air.

"Bye Mark, I've got to g-"

"Idiot! I told him I liked someone else... You are that someone else...I. Like. You. Jinyoung," Mark huffed out angrily. Jinyoung kept quiet for a while. He was still processing what Mark had said. Mark likes him.

"Jinyoung! Say something!" Mark cried at the view. The quiet aura was killing him. Jinyoung slowly turned around, almost scared of what he would see. He slowly crept up beside Mark, who dared to not look at anywhere else but the sun. Jinyoung took in a huge breath of air before speaking.

"We can't tell anyone about us," Jinyoung said as he cautiously slipped his fingers in between Marks.

"Do you actually-actually like me back?" Mark whispered as he began to silently sob. Mark crashed down on to the plain field of grass crying tears of joy. Jinyoung crouched down next to him and slung his shoulder around Mark's for support.

"Jinny you don't know how long I've been waiting for this day to happen! You were always so confident and handsome and I admired you for your intelligence and-" Jinyoung shut him up with a short peck on the lips.

"Pabo don't cry because I like you too," Mark sniffled as he nodded and slowly rested his head on Jinyoungs firm shoulder.

***

After Mark had cooled down Jinyoung began to speak.

"Mark?" He began.

"Yeah Jinny?"

'We can't tell anyone about us..." Jinyoung whispered as he looked at the sun hiding behind the bright clouds.

"You already said that Jinny and I won't tell anyone," Mark said as he felt Jinyoungs chest rise and fall every so often.

"Let's pinky promise on it?" Jinyoung whispered as he anxiously lifted up his pinky finger to Mark.

"Ugh, fine." Mark sighed before wrapping his pinky finger around Jinyoung's.

"This is our secret,"

"Only our secret,"

***

I quietly chuckled at that fond memory as I sat next to Mark. No words were exchanged between us as we sat in the school bus. We occasionally caught each other out when one stared at the other. Having dated for so long we really didn't need words to express our love for one another. I slyly sent Mark a look that said 'You look nice today' and Mark sent a look back at me telling me that I'm beautiful.

I decided to take a moment to look at my boyfriends outfit today. His dyed brown hair was limp and straight. He was wearing a nice white shirt that obviously would get food on it at lunch. He also wore his signature ultramarine ripped skinny jeans. It was a simple outfit but when it was on Mark it looked like a masterpiece.

Mark's POV

I smirked when I caught Jinyoung's gaze on my jeans. He was so caught up in his thoughts that He didn't even notice me looking at him. I took the opportunity the whip out my phone and tease him.

To Jinny😻 at 8.37am.
From Remarkable:

Take a picture babe, it'll last longer;)

And with that Jinyoung snapped out his trance as his phone vibrated. No one else seemed to care about us as most of the teen's were occupied on their devices. We would blend in quite nicely. But knowing Jinyoung he set his phone to silent and began to type back.

Jinny😻: Mark don't make me tickle you '-'

Oh yeah n babe wanna meet up in the cubicle @ lunch?

Remarkable: Sure Jinny. 😉 What's the excuse this time~

Jinny😻: U got detention and I've got to help a teacher. Make sure u sound as vague as possible Mark *-*

Remarkable: Sure. Meet u at lunch then. The bus is stopping now

Oh and I love you Jinyoung.

Jinny😻: I love you too Mark. ❤

---------