3.0-Anticipation

Mark's POV

"Hey Jinny," I called out to my boyfriend. He looked up from his book, smiling.

"Mhm?"

"Guess who's being released next week?" I grinned as I felt Jinyoung lightly wrap his arms around me. He entwined his right hand with my incomplete one.

"My baby is!" He smiled. He pulled back smiling. "Awww you look so handsome today," Jinyoung said randomly as he stroked my cheek.

I looked away awkwardly. Jinyoung pulled our faces together and briefly kissed me.

Our foreheads were still connected as he spoke. "Have your parents visited you yet?" I shook my head. I don't feel anything towards them.

"We should tell your parents that you're gay too," I sighed as I stared into his eyes.

"Yeah when you come back we can," He smiled cutely.

"It's your birthday coming soon!"

"Yeah," I breathed out.

"We'll celebrate it together!" Jinyoung played with my hair.

"Of course!" I pecked his cheek. "How's your job going Jinny- what did your parents do?"

He bit his lip. "They thought it was a good idea for me to work a bit, they are still pretty strict though. Jacks, Dahyun, Jungkook, Jaehyun and Doyoung are really nice to work with,"

"I'm proud of you Jinny," I lightly confessed. He hummed cutely.

"How's Jaebum and Youngjae?" It didn't really sound like a question.

"Yeah, they're good, slowly they joined us again- though I'm still salty about it. They're here now..." He trailed off. I nodded as I poked his nose.

"Is it just those two outside?" Jinyoung nodded.

"Jacks and the others are working today, Bambam and Yugyeom are going out today but will visit soon,"

"Ask them to come in please," I watched as Jinyoung walked to the door, opened it, and reappeared with two other males. I noticed that Jaebum was holding onto Youngjae's hand firmly.

Jinyoung sat by me again.

"Hyung..." Jaebum started off. "How are you?"

"I'm good, yeah- I'm getting released next week!" I cheered. 

"Congrats Hyung," Youngjae chimed in, smiling.

***

Dahyun's POV

"OMG! YERIIIIIIII!" I yelled as I glomped onto my friend. She laughed as she wrapped her arms around me.

"You came early!" I exclaimed as she broke away. I took some of her bags for as she hobbled into the shop.

"Dahyun! Jungkook!" She called out. Kookie smiled and waved at her. The others all stopped, waiting to be introduced.

"Yeri, this is Jackson Oppa, Jaehyun Oppa and Doyoung Oppa," They all waved at her. "You'll be living with me and Kookie and after the surprise party is over you'll hopefully be allowed to Mark's place,"

"Okay cool," Yeri answered in English. Jungkook removed her coat for her and took her bags to the storeroom. "Thanks,"

"Anyways, what's the plan?" She said in English, I pulled a face. "Only Jacks can speak English here..."

"Cool," She laughed. "Sorry Dae,"

Jackson quickly translated for us. And I replied. "The plan is when Mark gets released Jinyoung will pretend to take him to his house. But instead Jinyoung will take him to their new apartment. Mark's doctor will be here, along with your Mark, officer Namjoon, officer Yoongi, Mark's gang and Doyoung's friend. We're gonna party!" I squealed.

"Ohhhh nice! Man, I miss Mark~" She sighed. 

"Well you're gonna see your Mr. Perfecto soon!"

***

Jinyoung's POV  (After 2Jae left)

Jaebum and Youngjae seemed to be genuinely alright. Mark and I spoke to them like we did before the drama. And, I have to admit it felt good to talk to Hyung again but most, if not all, of my respect for him has gone.

Can you blame me?

When Jaebum and Youngjae were about to leave I discreetly told Youngjae to call me about the surprise plan.

I sighed as the door shut. Mark,who was fully awake, blinked a bit. "Jinyoung, when we buy the apartment how do we convince your parents to let you go?" 

I paused for a while to make it look like I was legitimately stumped. However, Mark doesn't know the truth- that I did somehow convince my parents to let me move out.

"I'll ask them soon but it's your health that is more important," I slyly smirked as I kissed Mark firmly. I caressed his right hand, my fingers touching his.

I broke away smiling. "When you get out I'll dye my hair with you!"

I literally loved the way Mark's eyes lit up to that.

---------