1.2-Terms

Jinyoung's POV

I wanted to show Mark how much I love him. With my other hand I lightly tugged at his ash blonde hair and twirled it around my finger. Still peppering kisses onto his swollen lips I felt him genuinely smile. Mark pulled away only to slam his lips back onto mine with an extreme force. This time, it was my turn to moan and I did...loudly. Mark explored my mouth before pulling back. He dived in and started to bite my chest.

"Jinny, if we don't stop now, then we'll end up doing it. I don't want to do it here, we can't do it right now- it needs to be special," He whispered softly before he straightened up to face me.

"Yeah, we did get carried away," I agreed before I got off of him and stood up. "I'm just so thankful I get all of this," I proceeded to look him down head to toe. "All for myself, " I kissed his soft cheek.

At that moment Mark's phone began to ring. I sighed heavily before Mark dug through his jeans for his phone. He mouthed "Jackson" before answering the call.

"Bro? You there?" Jackson's voice bellowed across the room.

"Yeah, why what's up?" Mark answered in English. I frowned slightly but he just stuck his tongue out at me.

"Where are you? You sick or something?" Jackson asked. In the background we could hear Bambam quietly talking and Jaebum yelling at someone.

"I just overslept so I couldn't be bothered to come in today," Mark switched back to Korean which I was silently thankful for.

"Cool, cool bro. Hey do you know what happened to Jinyoung? Man, that guy never misses school so the gang are pretty worried," Jackson also started to speak in Korean.

"I dunno. Have you called him or anything?" Mark said and I lightly punched his arm.

"Good point, I'll do a three way call, lemme just find his number," Jackson replied. My eyes went wide. I quickly tip toed downstairs but just before I evil stared my boyfriend. Mark was silently laughing. I went to the kitchen and I heard my phone go off.

"Ayo Jinyoung," Jackson greeted me casually.

"Hi Jinyoung," Mark's voice entered afterwards and it sounded magical.

"Hey guys," I answered confidently.

"Bro where you at? How come you aren't at school man?" Jackson asked as I heard Mark hum in agreement.

"I felt uneasy in the morning but I feel better now Hyungs," I said as I coughed to make this conversation somewhat believable.

"Wow Jinyoung, would've expected better from you. Tut tut tut," Mark mocked me and Jackson chuckled. Mark said that so loudly that I heard him from downstairs. Jackson stopped laughing. The line went really quiet.

"Ay Jinyoung is someone else with you?" Jackson said sounding unbelievably serious.

"No hyung, why?" I heard footsteps through the phone.

"Okay guys. I'm alone. I'm going to be straight with you guys okay, and that's only 'cause I care for you...I know about you guys. I know that you guys are dating, no one else in the group knows yet. I'm not going to tell anyone because this is not my secret to share," I kept quiet, unable to process what he had said. We were so obvious. But I can trust Jackson Hyung. I think Mark felt the same, I heard his footsteps creak slightly and soon he was in the kitchen with me. We were still semi naked. Mark sat on the stool, and I entwined our hands together and kissed Mark's scars. He smiled but I could sense the sadness laced in his expression.

Mark hung up and we shared my phone.

"Jackson," Mark breathed out, gripping our hands together.

"Yeah Hyung," Jackson replied quietly. I sucked in a sharp breath.

"Yes we are dating. We've been dating for over 4 years." Mark handed me my phone. I stared at Jackson's contact for a while. "We would really like if you didn't tell anyone about us. We don't want to come out right now," I rested my head on Mark's shoulder.

"Mark Hyung and Jinyoung I promise I won't tell anyone about your relationship. I'm proud of you two, and I'm very happy that you two, have found happiness in each other. But please, try and be more cautious. The gang wanted me to call Mark since they think he would answer for me, I wouldn't of if I wasn't pressured into doing so." Jackson took a deep breathe. I looked at Mark shyly and he had glassy eyes.

"Guys, you still there?" Jackson asked curiously.

***

Jackson's POV

Maybe I shouldn't have told them. The line went quiet but in the background I could hear heavy breathing. I was considering hanging up but then, as if Jinyoung read my mind, spoke.

"Jackson don't hang up," Jinyoung pleaded. "Mark is a bit emotional over this. You see, when we first became a couple we promised each other that this was our secret, that...we wouldn't tell anyone. He is just upset and believes he broke his promise. Please Hyung talk to him," Jinyoung pleaded. The moment his voice cracked sent shivers down my spine.

"Mark Hyung, are you there?" I questioned. Mark and I were pretty close so I was really worried about my favourite Hyung.

"...Yeah," I heard a whisper from the other end.

"Mark, I promise you that I will not ever tell anyone about this," I heard Mark sniffle. "C'mon bro, don't you trust me?" I asked.

"I do... I'm just scared, people can be cruel," Mark said whispering slightly. I heard Jinyoung's voice in the distance. I smiled at the stupidity of my Hyung.

"That's why, Hyung, you've gotta make good friends-real friends." The bell went off much to my annoyance. "Hyung, Jinyoung...lessons are starting now. Be safe guys and don't worry, your secret is safe with me," I grinned hoping they were smiling too.

"Bye Hyung, thank you. Be safe," Jinyoung replied.

"Bye Jackson, thanks for keeping this to yourself. Be safe and look after the others," That's when the guilt set in- Youngjae knew too.

I said another farewell before hanging up. The boys were still waiting for me, even though nearly everyone else had left. I grinned, trying to cover up my guilt.

"Okay, okay, Hyung," I nodded at Jaebum. "And the maknaes," I smirked at the other three. Yugyeom and Bambam groaned and Youngjae had a straight face. "Mark overslept, and Jinyoung felt uneasy. They will come in tomorrow." The others all smiled.

"Okay, guys there the boys are safe. Head to lessons now," Jaebum chimed in before saluting the boys. Yugyeom and Bambam dabbed, Youngjae waved bye and I hugged them all.

---------