3.2-Excitement(Part 2)

Mark's POV

I clutched onto Jinyoung's perfect frame as I thanked him over and over again. I wiped his beautiful tears away.

"I love you," I placed my head in the crook of his neck as I gently placed him back down.

"I love you Mark," His eyes met mine. "But I couldn't do it without these guys," I looked at our friends.

I love them all- even Jaebum.

I walked over to Jackson first, who was bawling his eyes out and hugged him tightly. "Thanks Jacks, I love you,"

"I- I love you too bro," I let go and fist pumped him.

Next I jointly thanked Jaebum and Youngjae. It felt good to have them there.

I went over to two unfamiliar faces. "Hi, thank you, my name's Mark. Thank you for coming. He shook both their hands. "I'm Yeri, officer Mark's girlfriend and this is Taeil oppa, Taeyong's boyfriend. Nice to meet you Mark,"

I turned to doctor Taeyong, smirking intensely. "I see you've been busy Doctor,"

An ocean of chuckles erupted as Taeil went bright red in the face. "Err-err," Taeyong stuttered.

"Pffftt," I chuckled as I walked over to YugBam. Yugyeom made a peace sign as Bambam dabbed.

"This is why I love you guys," I glomped the youngers. Bambam and Yugyeom whined as I kissed their foreheads. I unlatched from the maknaes and ruffled their hair.

I looked up at a smiling Yoongi and Namjoon. I extended my hand out and shook their hands. "You guys are so dope, my favourite officers," I smiled as Yoongi tried to cover up a grin with a cough and Namjoon gave me a thumbs up.

Then, I went to the two people who made this happen- Jaehyun and Doyoung. Hugging them both tightly I rehearsed my thank yous' every few seconds. I'm really in debt to them.

"Thank you, really, you both changed our lives. I can't explain how much this means to me,"

"Hyung..." Doyoung began. "You don't need to thank us, this was the right thing to do,"

"But still thank you," I released them from the hug. I took a deep breath.

There, in the centre of the group was Jungkook and Dahyun. Dahyun ran up to me and hugged my waist. "I'm glad you're okay oppa!" I used my hand to support her back as she wept.

"Thank you Dahyun for helping me," I felt emotional again as I held her in my arms. She broke away, wiping her tears away. Dahyun moved aside.

Jungkook walked over to me. We both looked at each other, not saying a word.

That is until I broke it. "I'll never hate you Jungkook,"

"You really should Hyung. Your hand will never look like everyone else's," Jungkook bluntly replied. I could tell he was tearing up.

"I've forgiven you a while back- why can't you accept it?"

Jungkook looked down at the ground, like he did when we first met, he played with his fingernails. "You may have forgiven me, but I can't do the same,"

Forcefully, I grabbed Jungkook's arm and pulled him into a strong embrace, both my hands gripped onto his back as I cradled him.

"I give you permission to forgive yourself and to let go," I breathed in as I felt Jungkook's silent tears hit my shoulder.

***

Jinyoung's POV

My heart melted when I saw Mark hug Jungkook. It's already engraved into my mind.

Jungkook swiped his tears away after a while, and while his eyes were red, his bright pearly smile looked at the rest of us. I was holding onto Jackson as Jungkook yelled:

"Guys let's get this party started!"

***

And, man this party really did kick off.

All of us drank except from Yugyeom, Bambam, Youngjae and myself- I chose not to drink so I could look after these idiots. Mark told me that he'll go and drink one glass of wine and is otherwise staying sober for the night so I won't be lonely.

Dahyun and Jungkook were sloppily making out on the kitchen counter. Taeil, other Mark and Yeri were gossiping really loudly. Taeyong and Jaehyun were in the midst of a very detailed conversation on Gucci shoes while Jackson and Doyoung (yes, very surprising) were chugging down glasses every few minutes. The other two officers were having a dance battle on our new dining table but I didn't mind. Jaebum was seated outside on the balcony by himself and in his right hand was a bottle of beer.

"Hyunggggg," Bambam said as he dragged out the last part. "Let me drink at least a drop," Bambam put on his fake puppy eyes and whimpered.

"Bambam, do I have blonde hair?" I asked as the three maknaes gave me questioning looks.

"N-no?" Bambam's answer sounded more like a question.

"Well then, that's my answer for your question," Bambam pouted. Youngjae sighed heavily.

"Dude, why do you want to drink so badly?" Youngjae threw the pillow to Bambam who was cuddling on the couch with Yugyeom.

"'Cause wolo," He bluntly suggested as he threw the pillow back.

"Wolo?"

"Yes wolo," Yugyeom interrupted.

A loud crash was heard and then Jackson came stumbling in from the kitchen. He stood still, and we all looked at him.

Jackson lifted both his bottles of beer up in the air. "WE ONLY LIVE ONCE!"

Bambam bolted up and saluted Jackson who carelessly attempted to salute back. Yugyeom turned to face Youngjae and I. "Basically we thought it would be cool if one day we made a song together called 'WOLO',"

"Ahhh," I said as I watched Jackson yell.

"I'M OUT!"

Faintly, in the distance I heard Yugyeom whisper to Bambam that he's out of the closet and I held my laughter in.

"I'M TWO OUT!" Both Jaehyun and Taeil said it at the same time, and play pushed each other.

"I WAS OUT FIRST!"

NO- I WAS OUT FIRST!"

"No-" My attention went to Mark, who just entered the room. "-I've been gay since I was 13,"

Mark strode over to me, and sat down to my right. "And I'm only being gay for him," He concluded as he put an arm around my shoulder.

---------