1.8-Fix Us

Yugyeom's POV

"Hyung!" I cried after a while. I looked down at Bambam who had tear stains all over his shirt too. I smiled sadly as I hugged him again.

I was fully aware that our Hyungs were probably shipping us but I couldn't care less. I squeezed my eyes shut breathing in Bambam's scent.

I felt an impatient prod and I looked up to see the others all smirking. I slapped Jackson's leg, which was the closest thing to me. Bambam's eomma coughed awkwardly and I went beet red. 

"So?" Youngjae began. "Um are you two okay?"

"Hyung," Bambam answered as he gently pushed me away. "I'm not sure," He stood up and dusted himself clean and I laid there, biting my lip.

He then gave me his hand and hoisted me up. This is what I get. His cold eyes broke my heart. He didn't even spare me a glance before he sprinted upstairs. I quickly bowed to the others before doing the same.

I was panting by the time I got to his room. I didn't enter the room immediately as I crouched down to catch my breath. Bambam was sitting on the bed with his back facing me. I held my breath before pouncing onto him and kicking the door shut with my free leg. He yelled and I yelled and soon all you could hear were our irregular breaths. 

He tried to push my arm away but I placed it horizontally on top of his. My eyes stung and my throat felt so dry. With my free hand I grabbed his collar and smashed my lips against his. I heard Bambam squirm but he didn't break away.

It felt like the first time but this time it was the right time.

Soon he stopped fidgeting and flipped us over, without breaking away. It felt so right to be with him. I found myself smiling into the kiss.

Eventually, we had to break away. It was awkward to directly stare at him from above, but when I did lock my eyes with his eyes, I got lost in them again.

We didn't move for a while. I pulled Bambam down and hugged him tightly. He softly stoked my hair and I nuzzled into his neck.

"Hey Yuggie," He whispered. 

"Yeah,"

"What did Jaebum say?"

I didn't reply for a while. "He said he knew about us. He was gonna...tell people if I didn't tell him everything I know about Mark and Jinyoung," 

"What do you know about Mark and Jinyoung?" He asked.

"Nothing. And, I told him that. But before he left, he...said that he dares me to run and tell my boyfriend," I breathed out as I replayed that moment.

"What the fuck? What's gotten into him," Bambam erupts and I stroke his hair to calm him down.

"Bastard," He quietly cursed.

"I know Cherubi" The Pokemon name slipped out and Bambam oddly stared at me.

"I mean-errr Bam," I stuttered as I gulped.

"Nah Yuggy I like it. I'll call you hmmm Minun!" He squealed.

***

Jinyoung's POV

We were all sitting, drinking the tea that aunty had made us. Since everyone in our group but Youngjae knew our relationship Mark had me on his lap, ready to tell Youngjae.

"Youngjae, Jinyoung and I have something to say..." Mark began. Youngjae looked at us with the happiest eyes. I smiled back. But then, his eyes looked dark.

"Hyungs..." He breathed out. He looked at Jackson who had a straight face. "I knew about you guys first,"

I could feel Mark's body stiffen under mine. "Y-You did?"

"Yeah, I saw you guys come out of the same bathroom stall," Youngjae voiced out. "I only told Jackson because I was unsure of what I saw,"

"So," I held tightly onto Mark's hand. "Jackson?" I turned to face him, his face looked saddened.

"Yeah Jinyoung and Hyung he told me," Jackson mumbled, his hands were holding his face. "Mianhae," 

Jackson then yanked Youngjae up and they both bowed in front of us. I turned to look at Mark who was idiotically smiling. I was surprised. He motioned for me to move.

Mark stood up and bear hugged Jackson and Youngjae. "Thank you, both of you, for keeping this a secret. And, Youngjae I would've done the same," I stood up and joined them.

"Yeah Hyung and Youngjae I would've done exactly the same too," I chimed.

In the distance we heard a door open. We all snapped our heads to the staircase and out emerged Bambam and Yugyeom, holding hands. We were cheering at the couple and I guess we cheered too loudly because aunty came.

We were silent. She looked at Bambam, then at Yuygeom, then at their entwined hands.

I looked at Mark and Mark looked back at me with the same worried expression.

Bambam's eomma slowly walked up the stairs, meeting half way with the boys. I heard Jackson gulp in the background.

"Kunpi..." She quietly said. Bambam's eyes were glassy. Yugyeom breathed in quickly. "I believe in you two,"  

"W-what?" The said boy replied.

Aunty began to laugh at Bambam. "I mean, well it was obvious that you were not...how do I phrase this...the straightest of all sticks. Remember that one time I caught you staring at Yug-"

"Eomma! Thank you for understanding but you don't need to embarrass me!" Bambam whined. Jackson started cheering.

I saw Yugyeom smirk. "So what were you staring at Hyung?" Mark began to laugh beside me.

"Errr..." He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Yugyeom, honey, he was staring at your butt," Aunty finished off. Bambam went red in the face.

Laughter erupted from the house. Bambam caught Yugyeom laughing and slapped him lightly. Mark was practically squealing when Yugyeom then decided to peck Bambam's forehead.

"Awww Jinny I ship them!" Mark yelled as he showed off his signature eyesmile.

"Ditto, but I ship us more Hyung,"

---------