1.4-Sneaking

Mark's POV

I walked into the school, blasting music through my headphones. So much happened yesterday. In a span of 24 hours Jinyoung found out about that I used to self harm. Used to- I'm stopping now, for him. We also found out that Jackson knew about our relationship. But I trust that he won't tell anyone else. Jinyoung and I decided to stop seeing each other outside of school for a while and just to text. It's gonna suck ass, but we just don't want our relationship to be public.

After we said bye to Jackson, Jinyoung and I just cuddled in bed. After all that happened we just wanted to hold each other. But that obviously didn't last long as I had to leave before Jinyoung's parents got home.

I quickly head to the bench and wait for the others to show up. Scrolling down on my playlist however I felt someone's presence burning holes into my head. I jerk my head forward but I see nothing. Just the normal crowd of kids waiting for their friends. Near the gates, further back I see a girl who I've never seen before. She was wearing a uniform and her hair was pink, orange and purple at the front. Her mono-lid eyes were staring at something behind me. I turned around to see if I could find what she was looking at. Nothing. I turn back to the gates, but she's gone.

Weird.

I shrugged it off, and went back to my phone. Not a minute later I was pulled into a warm embrace. Jackson.

"How's my Markipoo?" He playfully cooed and I chuckled loudly.

"Good Jackson. What 'bout you?" I ask as I wriggle out of his grasp.

"Same old shit," He replies as he sits on top of the bench. His bulky figure evident from the way his shirt curves over his muscles. "Where's the maknaes and the other Hyungs?"

"Dunno," I shrugged. Looking up I see Yugyeom and Bambam running quickly over to us.

"Oh well, speak of the devils," Jackson screeched as he ran up and squeezed the boys. Slightly behind them was Jaebum, Youngjae and Jinyoung who were chatting to themselves. Jinyoung wore brown jeans that hugged around his figure and a loose shirt that exposed a bit of his oh-so milky white skin.

"Yo guys!" Bambam yelled before dabbing. I dabbed too. The boys all greeted each other happily but Jinyoung and I didn't speak to each other. We occasionally caught the other one staring but other than that-that was it.

***

Jinyoung's POV

The lessons crawled by slowly since Mark wasn't in any of my classes. He's a year above me. I knew Jackson could tell I was feeling down. He tried to cheer me up by cracking jokes but I didn't want to smile. 

It annoyed me that now we've gotta be extra careful.

Lunch was pretty much the same-Bambam and Yugyeom yelling and Jaebum scolding them. Jackson was flirting with his girlfriend and Youngjae was singing quietly to himself. Mark and I stood out awkwardly, which made things even worse. I spoke up.

"Hi Mark Hyung. How were lessons?" I ask, using honorifics. Mark's eyes went wide when I mentioned his name.

"Good yeah, haven't got in trouble yet," He cheekily grinned back at me. I sat on the bench and he copied me while asking about my day.

***

Jaebum's POV

I looked away from Yugyeom and Bambam. My eyes immediately landed on Mark...who was talking to Jinyoung. They seemed to be having fun-Mark was brightly smiling at him. He's never smiled like that with me. I scrunched my face up slightly. Looking at them made me feel sick. I decided, for my own sanity, to look somewhere else. I saw Jackson still with his new fling, eating each others faces off. Then, slightly behind them, mumbling was Youngjae...who was all alone. I smirked. 

This could be my chance to ask him.

I sauntered over to the boy. His head looked up at me and I smiled. He moved up slightly and I sat down.

"Hey Youngjae, you okay?" Youngjae stared at his feet awkwardly.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking," It fell silent after that. I might as well ask him about Mark and Jinyoung.

"Hey Youngjae, is it just me or have you noticed that Mark and Jinyoung are suddenly really close?" I played dumb and smiled sweetly at him. I know that Youngjae is really bad at lying and he has a habit of picking at his trouser leg. Youngjae started to fiddle with his trouser leg and I almost scoffed at how easy it is for him to open up to people. Tch, Youngjae.

"I...I haven't really noticed anything Hyung," He whispered quietly, still looking at the ground. I didn't need him to directly tell me that somethings going on- he made it pretty obvious with his actions. I stood up, satisfied and said bye to Youngjae.

Jackson walked up to me, ditching his girlfriend. He looked pissed, he knew and covered it well by biting the inside of his lip. "Hey Hyung, what were you and Youngjae talking 'bout?"

"Oh nothing, no need to worry, I just asked him if he was okay," I smiled sweetly at Jackson, who was now trying his hardest to not punch me. But did I care? No, all I cared about- all I ever cared about was Mark.

***

Mark's POV

I walked home, bouncing to a beat slightly, texting Jinyoung who locked himself in the bathroom in order to talk to me privately. He was telling me about his day so far, and how it was so boring. I told him I felt the same way, 'cause I do. I was so immersed in talking to my boyfriend that I hadn't even realized that I bumped into someone. I stumbled, dropping my phone in the process. I was about to get it but then the stranger beat me to it.

It was her. The girl from earlier.

"Oh Oppa you dropped this," She said, handing me my phone back. I gave her a good look- she had her uniform still on and her mono-lids blinked quickly. I didn't feel right with her.

"Thanks," I snatched the phone out of her grasp and walked quickly to get away from her.

When I turned back she was gone.

--------