0.6-Wishes and Hopes

Mark's POV

Fuck, I think Jinyoung noticed that I flinched. But, I quickly distracted him. He pushed me into the kitchen and I ate this amazing strawberry cake. It was the best. Jinyoung looked so awkward just standing there so I pulled him onto my lap. I nuzzled my nose into his spine and he smelt like vanilla. He gripped onto my arm and I mumbled sentences. We just sat like that for a while, and man, if it was for forever I'd never let go. 

I eventually, tilted my head and looked at the clock. My vision was kinda blurry.

"What's the time Jinny?" I said as I breathed in his nice scent. I could feel his head turn.

"4.40" He sighed. Less than 3 hours with him left.

"Let's go out on a date!" I cheer suddenly causing Jinyoung to jump.

"A date?" He asked as he trembled. Oh shit-we haven't been on one before.

"Yeah-it'll be our first one but I'll make it extra special. We'll bring the food that I bought and we'll relax at the park," 

"But-what if someone sees us?" 

"We'll have to act like we're friends," I frowned.

"So basically like at school?" He mumbled while turning to face me. 

I kept quiet.

"Why don't we have our first date when we're 18. It'll be a celebration date!" Jinny said as his body lightly pressed onto mine. 

"Okay, yeah then we'd be able to do what ever we'd want to!" I say excitedly as I imagine it. We'll finally be able to hold hands, hug, kiss and say 'I love you'.

"So what should we do now?" Jinyoung asked looking into my eyes.

"Let's just talk Jinny, you and I, about us," I breathe in before picking him up and laying him on the floor. He was squealing and for some odd reason that gave me more energy. He pouted as I placed him on the cold,wooden floor.

Jinyoung's POV

Mark went into my room and for a minute it was completely quiet. But then, he reappeared carrying 3 pillows and a pile of blankets. He looked like he was struggling to hold them but when I stood up to help him he ushered me back. I sighed.

"Babe, look we'll build a fort and talk!" Mark exclaimed happily while placing the pillows in front of me. He slid the blankets under them and lifted the free part of the blanket up. Then, he put that part under the cushions on the couch and soon I was engulfed in familiar fabrics.

"Babe, is there a gap where I could get in?" I searched around and found one.

"Yeah, find where my hand is. Babe, bring the food and a clock please," I asked.

I heard the rustling coming from the food bag and then I saw Mark appear next to me with a small clock. He had a gummy grin ad I pinched his cheeks.

"Rawr" He said quietly and I giggled.

"Let's talk then," I said as I wrapped my hand around his torso and pulled him close.

"What do you want to be when you're older?" Mark asked as his dark orbs met with mine. His dusty blonde hair flopped.

"Well, I guess I've always liked singing but I doubt that's gonna get me anywhere," I happily sigh.

"I've never heard you sing before~" Mark cooed as he looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Ugh, fine Pabo,"

I chose one of my all time favourite English songs, Nelly's Just a Dream. I let everything go away and it was just me singing to the melody in my mind.

"I was thinking bout him, thinkin' bout me

Thinkin' bout us, what we gon' be

Open my eyes yeah, it was only Just A Dream

So I traveled back, down that road

Will he come back, no one knows

I realize yeah, it was only Just A Dream"

I inhaled deeply before looking back at Mark who was applauding happily. I shyly smiled back.

"That was great Jinny!" Mark exclaimed as he smashed his lips onto my briefly. "You changed the she part to a he!"

"Y-yeah," I shrugged as Mark laughed. "What about you?"

"I'm gonna buy a house and adopt 4 kids named: Heidi, Naomi, Dylan and Keanu. Then my future husband and I are gonna have a normal life and raise a badass family!" Mark cheered as he munched on Doritos'. I ate some with him.

"Okay, what do you want for your birthday then?" I asked because I needed to get him something nice.

"You." He said as he happily grinned at me.

"That is as cheesy as the Doritos'" I said looking at him seriously before laughing.

"Did I..." "Ever t-tell you..." "How much I lov-ve you?" Mark said in between laughs.

"Constantly," I said sweetly as I pecked him cheek.

***

We sat on the floor talking about random things until it was time for Mark to leave. I find out new things about him every day, turns out he can do the splits after doing it on a swing once. The nurse told him to check his little friend, in case it got injured! He is also scared of being alone and that's why he's so loud. In return, I told him things that I hadn't told him about before- like when I was 6 I shoved a bead up my nose and I had to get an operation. Mark wouldn't stop teasing me about it afterwards.

I wish that we could be like this everyday and my yearning for that made saying goodbye much more harder than expected.

"Jinny, it's 6.45 your mum will be coming home at any minute!" Mark managed to say as I continued to squeeze him in my hug.

"I don't want you to go!" I whined quietly as I breathed in his nice, simple scent.

"Believe me, I don't want to go too," Mark sighed as he went on his tip toes to kiss my  forehead.

I looked at him and lightly kissed him one last time, it wasn't a rough kiss but it, for me, was passionate and emotional. We have to fight for our love and that makes it much more difficult.

"I love you Mark," I said quietly as I tugged on his hair.

"I love you too," He whispered back.

"No don't say that," He looked puzzled. "If you say that you love me too it just sounds like you're just agreeing with me," I said as I felt my eyes water. I blinked quickly to avoid the waterworks.

"Oh, I get that." He paused. "I love you Jinyoung," That just made me squeeze him tighter.

"Jinny, we'll see each other on Monday," He sighed as his voice cracked slightly. "One day we'll be able to do what we want too," 

"Babe, I know." I said as silence engulfed us. "I probably should let you go," I sighed as I unlatched myself from him. I avoided his eyes.

Suddenly, Mark grabbed onto my chin and pulled me into his lips.

"Bye babe, I love you so, so, so, so much" And with that Mark opened the door and I watched him walk out into the garage.

"Mark wait!" My confidence took over me as I sprinted down into the garage. Mark turned around just before he opened the door. I quickly jumped up and latched my legs around his torso and roughly kissed him. His eyes became wide before he gently closed them.

"No way am I letting you have the last kiss," I playfully said as I unwrapped my legs from his lower half and opened the door for him. He smiled quickly and mouthed an 'I love you' before shutting the door.

I love him.

---------