2.8-Tumbleweed

No one's POV

Things progressed well for the gang. Mark was recovering safely, slowly, but safely. Jinyoung, of course visited him whenever he could. Jackson decided to start working at Jaehyun's shop. Jinyoung often did shifts with Jackson, but now was more comfortable working with Jungkook. Thought he won't admit it, he really likes the young boy. Jungkook settled in with the group too, laughing more and enjoying his youth. Dahyun carried on going to school, she often visited Mark at the hospital when she needed advice, the latter being seen as her elder brother. Yugyeom and Bambam were unbreakable and really showed their affection. Doyoung started packing his things up, and moved with Jaehyun.

He lended Jinyoung all his spare money, so he bought the apartment early. It was the gangs idea to surprise Mark with the apartment when he gets released.

Mark also befriended his doctor, Taeyong. Doyoung and Jaehyun invited Yoongi,Namjoon and Mark over theirs frequently and for Mark's welcome home party they're going to surprise him at his new apartment.

***

Jaebum, however was caught by Youngjae for having extra pills.

"Hyung? Don't make any fucking excuses, look I'm flushing these and we'll forget them," Youngjae rambled on to a guilty Jaebum as he emptied out the many bottles, their content falling down into the bowl.

As Youngjae flushed the pills down the toilet he reached out to hold Jaebum.

Jaebum was too shell-shock to cry...but he felt this unknown warm feeling in his heart. He was sure Youngjae could feel his heart beating out of his chest.

Jaebum squeezed the small boys frame to feel more warmth and he breathed out.

"Youngjae...I know this isn't romantic but please would you stay with me and be mine?" Youngjae pulled away, tears in his eyes as he stared up at Jaebum.

He never really noticed how effortlessly beautiful his Hyung was. Jaebum had wrinkles around his eyes when he smiled and his skin would be classified as art by a gallery. He had this nice scent to him...Sure, Youngjae was mad at his Hyung but he was more madly in love to hold a grudge at him.

"Choi Youngjae..." Jaebum began and Youngjae loudly chocked on a sob.

"Mianhae," Youngjae quickly apologized, wiping his tears away using his hand.

"Baby...don't apologise," Jaebum reassured the younger as he held his cheek and deeply stared into those luxurious orbs.

"Please be my boyfriend," Jaebum spoke softly as he tilted his neck slightly. Youngjae inched closer, locking their lips together in an innocent kiss.

Youngjae adored the way his lips instinctively knew what to do even with him being so unexperienced in this field. Jaebum broke away, smiling widely.

"I'm still mad Hyung," Youngjae kindly informed him.

"I know," Jaebum chuckled. This time Youngjae held Jaebum's cheek and reconnected their lips, as they moved in sync the younger boy leaped up wrapping his legs around Jaebum's torso.

Jaebum smiled into the kiss.

***

"Hey Jungkook," Jinyoung smiled at the boy, who had just arrived. Jinyoung was polishing a porcelain mug repeatedly for the past 15 minutes.

"Hi Hyung, how's the apartment going?" Jungkook spoke as he put his apron on.

"It's so amazing Jungkook, I've started slowly moving things out of my room it out my parents finding out,"

"Ah cool, me and Dae are free after work if you want we can go to Mark's house and get his belongings. It's best if you don't go after...you know," Jungkook friendly warned the elder. Jinyoung thought about it before nodding his head.

"Thank you Jungkook! I've never been round his house but he sent me the postcode once, I'll give it to you after work," Jinyoung smiled.

At that moment Dahyun walked into the shop, wearing her uniform and smiling widely. "Hi Jinyoung oppa, hi Kookie!" She back hugged Jinyoung and kissed Jungkook's cheek.

"Hi!" Jinyoung waved.

"Hey babe," Jungkook hugged her. "How was school?"

"Yeah it was good, I found out Yeri is coming back here soon, she called me and since mini Mark told her that we met each other, she wants to surprise him. We can't tell Mark she's coming. I asked her to come to your apartment, is that okay oppa?"

"Yeah, so many surprises! Awww I can't wait until Mark gets out, it's been killing me," Jinyoung chuckled.

"Oh Dae after I finish work, we're gonna head over to Mark's house to retrieve his belongings," Dahyun nodded.

"Cool. Oh where's the others?" She said to herself as she went into the storeroom.

Jungkook and Jinyoung exchanged glances as they heard a loud bang and Jackson squealing.

"DAHYUNNNN!" Jackson's voice bellowed around the shop, thankfully no costumers were there.

"H-hey Jacks," She said, out of breath from the scare. Jinyoung tapped Jungkook and they went to the back room. Doyoung and Jaehyun were smiling at the moment.

Jungkook laughed loudly watching Dahyun struggling for air as Jackson hugged her hard.

"Kookie!" She pouted. Jungkook howled louder. "You guys are the worst," She complained as Jackson let go of her.

"Dae we all love you...but I love you more," Jungkook stuck his tongue out. She shoved him lightly.

"Aish," She twirled on the spot. "I have too many guy friends,"

"Yeah you do," Jaehyun agreed. 

---------