3.3-Excitement(Part 3)

Mark's POV

The party lasted until the early hours of the night. The gang wished me all for my birthday and sang loudly (and proudly) out of tune. We decided, for the sake of our drunk friends, to drive them all home in Taeyong's car. It took me about 3 drives to get everyone back home.

The first drive consisted of Jackson, who had passed out on Jungkook and Dahyun's laps as they were singing really badly to EXO songs. Taeyong and Taeil were also cuddling in the backseat.

The second drive had the maknae line and Jaebum, who was laughing his head off at cat videos.

And finally, the third drive took Jaehyun, Doyoung, the officers, other Mark and Yeri home, all of which were sleeping. Yeri had to sit on Mark's lap and Doyoung sat on Jaehyun's.

I returned to our home, my heart tired from the night but at the same time exuberant from the high of today. I rapped at the door twice and the door opened, revealing Jinyoung wearing only his boxers and a plain black shirt.

He wore a delightful smile as he walked over to me, kicked the door shut and pinned me against the door like before. Our faces were inches apart and I closed the space quickly.

Just like countless times before I hoisted him up, and his arms found refuge on my neck. Without breaking apart, I led him to our bed and gracefully placed him down on it. Still in my trance, I placed my leg in between his flawless ones.

I looked up at Jinyoung, who had this gleam in his eyes. "M-Mark I'm ready,"

I smiled. "I am too. I love you,"

"I love you," He whispered as he reached up and sealed our lips in an erotic kiss. I dived down and began nibbling and pecking his legs, leaving my mark on them. Jinyoung adorably squirmed under me and that low-key drove me insane.

Slowly and carefully I removed my shirt, exposing my torso to Jinyoung. The scars from the cuts and injuries were fading. My rib looks slightly purple but it's healing up too.

Jinyoung copied me and removed his black top. His eyes were filled with lust and I could feel that mine were too. Jinyoung placed his hand on my heart, and kept it there as he leaned in to kiss me again. I pushed him lightly onto the bed again.

My lips attached to his neck. "Mmmm,"  I moved upwards and licked his ear. Jinyoung held onto my incomplete arm and kissed it.

Jinyoung cutely moaned at me, his eyes never leaving mine. Mine never left his. 

We were together in a bubble of love.

***

Jinyoung's POV (Time skip to the next day)

I peeled my eyes open, and immediately I felt pain shoot throughout my entire body. It ached so much and soon I remembered why. I stretched my arm, and instead of feeling the rest of the empty bed I felt a stone hard torso. Alarmed, I bolted up but then groaned as the pain surged again.

I shook Mark to wake him up.

Slowly he stirred, and then got up, smiling while doing so. The first thing he did was peck my lips before retreating back to his spot on the bed.

"Morning Jinny," I weakly smiled. I twisted my face in pain.

"Good morning Mark. I hope you had a good birthday,"

Mark smirked at me. "I had a brilliant one,"

---------