Bonus Chapter 3.7-Honeymoon

Mark's POV

We didn't want to travel to an exotic place. First off, we didn't have a lot of money and second, we just aren't those type of people.

We instead decided to travel to Busan.

Jinyoung and I can't keep our hands off of each other. We've been in the mood since we got married last week. 

"Markkie~" Jinyoung purred as he sat next to me. I drove today. Jinyoung's been really seductive lately and it's been eating me alive. I just want him right now.

He began to play with my earlobe. Flicking it and pinching it. I slipped out a moan as I focused more on Jinyoung than the road. The hot sensation that his fingers left behind made me crave them even more.

"That's it," I gurgled in my trance as I found the nearest parking lot. Thankfully, it's dark now. I slid the car into the slot and yanked my keys out. I turned to face Jinyoung, panting heavily.

My eyes locked on Jinyoung's lips as I aimed for my target. Jinyoung felt so close yet so far and all these stupid car buttons are annoying me. Still kissing him, I patted towards my lap and grabbed his waist, tugging him over.

Jinyoung's eyes looked dark but were laced with lust and want. He looked so beautiful.  I held onto my breath.

Jinyoung started to kiss me again and  I sloppily aimed for his mouth as our tongues began to fight for dominance. He continued kissing me, then made his way down my neck. I flicked off the car lights. It's dangerously fun this way.

I could just about make out his silhouette in the darkness. 

I tugged at the hem of Jinyoung's top. He placed his hands on top of mine.

We engaged in a heated, romantic exchange. It was fueled with haste, passion, danger and most importantly- love.

(Time skip- next morning)

I wondered how we even got to the hotel safely. After making out again we were still in a trance. Mark's free hand squeezed my thigh and he whispered countless sweet nothings.

We had an amazing time- to say lightly.

I am exhausted. I looked around. The room is beautiful. The oak paneled walls matched with the floor and everything was gorgeously designed. It was small, but big enough for the both of us.

"Errr Jinny," Mark rolled around, slapping my chest with his arm. "Everywhere hurts..."

"Everywhere hurts," I groaned, repeating him. I looked at Mark, examining him for the first time. I never noticed how his thighs are slightly wider than his torso and that his belly button is very fair. His jawline is sharp and angled. The stretch marks further down his body looked like the ripples that came from the sea, but it looked beautiful nonetheless. His scars were fading slowly and thankfully, there were no fresh ones.

A masterpiece.

When I looked into Mark's eyes, he was already looking at me. He shuffled carefully and placed his head into the crook of my shoulder. His long arms wrapped around my waist.

Still keeping his hands on my waist, I laced my hand with his so that our rings were touching. His hair spiked out in all directions and tickled my nose slightly. He placed his bare right leg in between mine so then I placed my left leg on top of his. Our limbs were now officially entangled.

"This is the beginning of our lives Jinyoung," Mark whispered. I felt his chest rise and fall.

"If I were to be born again and again, I'd somehow find a way to meet you again and again so that all my lives will be complete," Mark giggled.

"Because Mark Tuan you complete my life and I love you very much,"

---------