0.8-Pressure

Jinyoung's POV

"Ahh so that's what happened," Mark says over the phone. I chuckle quietly at his cuteness.

"Poor maknaes they sure have it tough," I say in response before resting my chin on my hand.

"Mhmm. I hope they eventually get back to how they were," Mark says sighing through the phone. "Babe, go to sleep, tomorrow's school,"

"No. I'm not tired. Plus I missed the sound of your voice," I whisper quietly into the phone. I squint my eyes while I stare at the bright screen in the ebony room.

"Jinnyyyyyyy, you sure?" He playfully cooed into the phone.

"Yeah Mark," I breathe into the phone quietly. "It's so quiet in here it scares me," I say as I pull the duvet higher up. It's only 1am.

"I'll sneak over," Mark says almost too quickly. "Don't even try and talk me out of this babe 'cause you had nothing to do with this. If we get caught, I get the blame not you," Mark quickly raps as I hear the faint sound of keys jingling from his end.

"Mar-" He cuts me off. "I'm running to yours now. See you in ten. Wait in the garage for me. I love you Jinny," He says panting.

"I love you Mark," I say as I hear the line go dead. I smile like an idiot for a while before heading to the garage with my phone. I open the door quietly as I tip toe outside.

As I wait for Mark I set my alarm for 6 so he'll be able to get home without getting caught. I smile to myself. If,no- when we get married, I'll be able to sleep with him freely and wake up to him every morning. It'll be a dream come true for both of us.

***

Mark's POV

Just one more corner to go. I felt my mouth curve into a smile as I tapped on the door quietly before panting. I'm bad at long distance running.

"B-babe...open up...M-Mark," I barely manage to speak as I try and steady my breaths. I heard the door being unlocked and as I bent down to breathe, a force drags me inside. I lift myself up and tiredly smile.

"Thanks for coming Mark," He kisses me lightly. "Let's go to sleep," He tiredly says and I yawn in response. He gently tugs my arm and I let him drag my into his room. Quietly Jinny locks the door and collapses onto the bed. 

"Take my shoes off for me please?" Jinny asks as he turns around to look at me with puppy eyes.

"Yeah baby," I say as I remove his shoes and I shuffle out of mine too. Yawning slightly, I crawl next to Jinyoung who turns his head to face me. I stroke his bangs out of the way as I lean down to kiss him.

He slowly gets into the bed and I follow. Jinny rests his head on my chest as I remove my coat and chuck it somewhere.

"I love you," I murmured as I nuzzled my head into his mess of hair. I close my eyes slowly.

"I love you a lot Mark, good night. Have sweet dreams babe," He cooed as he traces his fingers along my chest.

"Night baby," I whisper. I feel Jinyoung sigh heavily.

"Babe what about the lights?" I peel my eyes open and groan.

"Ugh, fuck the lights," I mumble quietly while stroking Jinny's hair.

***

Bam Bam's POV

(Time skip a couple hours back)

"Maybe we do need to talk,"

I inhaled slightly as I tried to keep calm. Breathe. Just breathe.

"You know the other day when we ...er-" I stutter

"Kissed," Yugyeom interrupts as he turns his gaze away from me.

"Er, yeah that," I awkwardly reply back. "Why are you avoiding me?"

The room stays quiet for a while and it annoyed me. I glanced at Yugyeom who stared down at his trousers. Maybe I shouldn't have brought it u-

"I just...it's strange that's all," He whispers and my head jerks up in his direction. He bites his lip as if he's trying to say something. 

"Why is it strange?" I tremble slightly because I know all too well what Yugyeom is gonna say.

"We are guys. We should just forget about it. Okay?" His voice is stern and the look plastered on his face almost scares me. Our eyes lock with each other for a while and though his mouth is saying one thing, his eyes are saying (more like telling) me another.

"I liked it Yugyeom," I sigh as shut my eyes tightly. "I dunno how to explain it but I know that it was- it didn't feel like it was wrong for me anymore," 

***

Yugyeom's POV

I found myself sighing in relieve when I heard Bam Bam say that he liked it. 

"Errr...ditto," I croaked out quietly. I carefully lifted my head and shook my bangs out of the way as my eyes stared at Bam Bam. His eyes went wide for a second. "So what do you wanna do about it?"

"What can we do?" I breathe heavily. "C'mon Bam Bam think about it! You know people will hate us,"

"Who gives two flying fucks about what people say!" He says as his voice gets louder.

"I do!" I shouted back. I give him a dirty look.

"Guys! Keep it down will you?!" I hear my mum yell from downstairs

"Sorry eomma!"

"Sorry Yugyeom's eomma!"

We didn't say anything after that for a while. I needed time to process what had just happened. We kind of confessed to something that's really, really wrong. My eyes quickly dart to Bam Bam who had his eyebrows furrowed in a hurt expression. Maybe he's right- I mean we could act normally at school and then we could just meet at my house after school. I'm sure my eomma will accept us- she's a very open person. She's been like that since appa left.

"Can we please at least try?" Bam Bam whispers as he shuffles closer to me slightly.

"Okay I guess,"I replied just as quietly and I hear him whisper a small 'yes!'.

---------