3.1-Excitement(Part 1)

Jinyoung's POV

Taeyong Hyung told me that Mark's being released on his birthday. Mark just knows he's being released this week, but he doesn't know it's today.

My heart was beating out of my chest as I left the group inside our apartment. I made Mark another strawberry cake and currently I was pacing with it to the hospital. I also brought Mark some clothes to change into.

Everyone wished me good luck and I did the same. Today will be our new beginning.

***

I knocked at the familiar white door. Mark mumbled for me to come in.

Mark sat up in his bed as soon as our eyes met.

"Happy 18th birthday Markie," I placed the cake and clothes on the chair and walked up to Mark. I leaned down to capture his lips in a kiss that hopefully expresses how much I love him.

Mark's left hand grazed against my right arm. I sat down and snuggled against him, my heart beating rapidly.

"Is there anything you'd like for today?" I asked as I kissed his cheek briefly.

"I would like it if you spent the day with me," He quietly said. I chuckled. "Of course I'll do that for you, but I have a surprise for you," I tried to stop myself grinning by opening the bag with the strawberry cake in it. 

Mark back hugged me. "Thank you Jinny," 

I didn't reply as I turned round and fed him a small piece. I was so excited for today, I couldn't think straight.

"Mhmm this tastes nice!" Mark cutely cheered and I kissed his strawberry flavoured lips. "Could I have another piece?" 

This was my chance.

"No," I got up, and placed the cake back in the bag. I looked at Mark.

"Why...d-did I do something wrong?" I nodded, hiding my smug smirk.

"You didn't know?" I sarcastically replied back.

Mark faced down. "N-"

"-You're getting discharged today!" I sat back down and Mark hugged me tightly. 

"Pabo- you scared me," Mark sniffled.

"I know, but I love you," I stuck my tongue out. "C'mon baby let's get ready,"

***

The nurse helped us sign the papers, and I helped Mark get into his clothes. While the nurse asked Mark the final questions I quickly called a taxi, making sure to point to him that he can't mention the address in the car.

Mark came back, smiling happily. "Baby are you ready?" He nodded. Grabbing his hand as we exited, I led him to the taxi. I opened the door for Mark and I followed in afterwards.

"Hi I'm Yuta, your taxi driver," A deep voice introduced himself.

"I'm Mark and this is Jinyoung," Yuta looked at me through the side mirror.

"Pleasure to be of service to y'all," He sent me a thumbs up. 

***
Dahyun's POV

"HOLY FUCK GUYS THEY'LL BE HERE IN ANY MINUTE!" I yelled as I yanked Jungkook behind the sofa. I looked at Officer Mark, slyly smiling 'cause he doesn't know who's hiding in the other room.

Jacks started the scene. "Hey Mark could you grab my water bottle- it's in MarkJin's room," 

"Sure Hyung," As Mark got up, we all exchanged smirks. Yoongi oppa nodded to himself, proudly watching Mark. It was nice to see how he considered himself Mark's guardian.

The footsteps paused. "Hyung the doors locked!" Mark yelled, as he tried to open the door again. Jackson opened his mouth to speak but Yoongi put his hand in front of him to stop him.

"Hyung- the door ain't openi-!" We all heard a loud crash, and someone sniffling. 

"Yeri..." A soft whisper echoed, reaching us. 

"Miss me?" A cracked voice spoke. Another loud thud was heard. 

"O-Of course I missed you,"

Yoongi turned round to smile at me. Namjoon oppa wrapped an arm around him. Even though we couldn't see what was going on, I bet it was special.

***

Eventually Mark came back, his hand entwined with Yeri's and his lips cherry red. "Thank you so much for this surprise,"

Yoongi oppa turned around when Mark smiled at everyone else. Mark's smile faded and he looked to Yeri. 

"C'mon Hyung don't cry~" Mark bent down to Yoongi oppa's level. Yoongi swiped at his tears before coughing.

"I wasn't crying," He said in a monotone voice as he hid his face.

"Whatever Hyung," Mark chuckled before crouching down to hide.

Namjoon oppa nodded at Mark. I gave Yeri a thumbs up. 

"Shit guys," Doyoung whispered as he looked at the window. "I think they're coming,"

***

Mark's POV 

"Jinyoung this isn't the route to your house?" I asked as I cocked an eyebrow. The scenery from the window looked different, more vibrant than Jinyoung's house area.

"This is the long route," Jinyoung placed a hand on my thigh, I nervously chewed at my lip. I reached down to his ear and whispered: "Can you stop being a tease for once?"

Jinny pouted  before squeezing my thigh once more and resting it there. I looked at my own, messed up right hand. I've got used to the feeling of nothing there anymore, it looks weird but it's what I've got now. I stared at my reflection through the window, my skin was still blotchy around my eye and my leg has a couple of bruises.

I snapped out of my thoughts when the car halted. I blinked twice- where are we?

"Jinny?" What's going on? Jinyoung opened the door, and got out, he gave me his hand for me to do the same. Hesitatingly I grabbed his hand. Jinyoung quickly payed Yuta before grabbing my hand.

The car speeds off and I pause to wait for Jinyoung to speak. "Mark, I love you," Jinyoung confessed.

"I know you do and I feel the same but please can you tell me why we are here?" 

Jinyoung walked on, and I followed. My heart was out of tune but I trusted Jinyoung. He sauntered towards the staircase and stopped at a door. 

"Is this Jaehyun's apartment?" I asked. The edge of the door showed no signs of any lights on. "Jinyoung..." I asked as he fumbled for something in his pocket.

Keys.

Jinyoung placed the key into the lock and slowly turned it, his grip on my hand tightened. Jinyoung pushed the door open, and darkness engulfed us.

Jinny looked back at me, leaned in to the corner of my lip, and whispered:

"Surprise,"

***

The lights were switched on, blinding me at first. I blinked at my PS4 lying on Jinyoung's wooden table, I looked to see my games placed on Jinyoung's old shelf. 

What is this?

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!" An ocean of voices shouted which were hidden behind couches. I gasped loudly as I saw my friends send smiles my way.

I've said it before- but I like to be strong for both of us. But...I guess emotions really do take over in the heat of the moment.

I immediately turned to Jinyoung and hoisted him up before smashing my lips against his. Right now, I didn't care if Jaebum saw us. "Mmmmh~" He cutely moaned as I tasted the salt coming from both of our tears. 

"Welcome home Mark~" Jinyoung purred as he lightly pressed our foreheads together. 

***

---------