1.0-Growing(Part 1)

Mark's POV

Thankfully when I got home my parents were still just getting up. I sneaked up into my room and turned the tap on for five minutes, I switched it off and stayed in my room for 20 minutes.

All I could think about was Jinny. I'm so stupid. I let him see them. And I cried- I was supposed to be strong for the both of us but I failed, I failed him. When I saw Jinyoung crying my heart broke into a million pieces yet I couldn't comfort him. He comforted me. He's seen every part of me. I know he probably hates me. He's going to meet me at the park to end it.

I unlocked my door and acted normally when my parents greeted me. I made up some excuse that I had to ask some teacher for help on homework. They let me go but my dad wriggled his eyebrows. I knew what he was thinking. He thinks I'm dating a girl. I sigh at him before lightly closing the door. I fumble for my phone and check if I've got any notifications. I have 17 unread messages. All of them from Jinyoung.

From Jinny 😻 at 6.57am
To Remarkable:

Jinny 😻: Baby please come to the park.

Jinny 😻:I love you.

Jinny 😻:I promise that we'll get through this together.

Jinny 😻:You know how much I care for you right? You mean the world to me.

Jinny 😻:We don't even need to talk.

Jinny 😻:We can just be together for today.

Jinny 😻:Anything with you is amazing.

Jinny 😻:But if you want to talk about it

Jinny 😻:I'm always here. I'll never judge you.

Jinny 😻:We can help each other learn and we can improve.

Jinny 😻:I'll never leave you. Ever.

Jinny 😻:You're the reason I smile.

Jinny 😻:I'll always aspire to be like you.

Jinny 😻:I know that I don't deserve you at all.

Jinny 😻:But I'm glad you've stuck by me through everything.

Jinny 😻:So it's my turn to help you.

Jinny 😻:I love you.

I didn't reply. I didn't know how to. I walked past the corner and took the turn into the gates of the park. It was slightly chilly but I had my coat on. Jinyoung's clothes were loose on me but I still love them. I smile sadly to myself, this is probably the last time I will call him mine. Now he knows what I do, he'll think I'm disgusting.

It was fairly empty since everyone else were either working or going to school. All I could hear were the birds chirping. I sat down on the fairly new bench dropping my head down. I wanted to cry but I didn't have enough tears left.

I heard grass blades being crushed and the sound became louder. I lifted my head up slowly. Jinyoung stood there wearing a plain green shirt and grey jeans. He gave me a smile. Then he sat down next to me. I sighed slightly.

"Mark..." He began. "You don't need to feel bad. You did nothing wrong. You need to know that," He whispered softly. Jinyoung tilted his head and rested on my shoulder. I sat up straight.

"Would you mind showing me them again?" His voice was so quiet, I barely heard him. Without hesitating I pulled up my right sleeve and then my left and looked away. I felt Jinyoung's fingers trail on the new forming scars and I shivered at the contact.

He blew at them lightly before turning my head to face him and locked lips with me. I didn't respond, I was too scared too.

"Baby, would you like to talk about it?" He asked as he put his forehead on mine. His minty breathe tickled my cheek lightly. I thought about it but I nodded because I want to stop this.

"I...I- wherever I go people remind me that I have to like girls. But, but I don't- I like you... My family always ask me if I've got a special someone. A special girl. But...I have a special guy, I have you..." I began as I looked at the plain field. "I actually stopped for a while and I hid the box under my bed. But when I was buying food for us to eat the woman at the counter...she asked me if the food was for my...my girlfriend. I lied and said yes. I hate the way we have to hide us. Then my dad told me when I came home that I'm allowed to date girls. Then I-I pulled out the box and..." I couldn't bring myself to say it. I closed my eyes.

I took a deep breath "You can break up with me Jinyoung," I felt Jinyoung's head leave my shoulder. This was it, he's leaving me. It's all my fault.

"Mark. How many times do I have to tell you that I love you and won't leave you? You're my everything and I hope you feel the same about me. We've been together for four years. Four beautiful years. I want to grow old with you. I'm never going to leave you Mark." I turned my head to face him as he spoke. I thought I didn't have any tears left but I started crying anyways. Loudly crying. And I hugged Jinyoung so hard. I was scared he would disappear.

He hugged me back.

Jinyoung's POV

I held Mark. Never would I leave him. The wind was blowing heavily by now and Mark seemed to have calmed down. This reminds me of when I first saw him cry- when I told him how I loved him back. I sadly smiled at a fond memory as I looked at my beautiful Mark. His eyes looked so tired and his hair flopped back. He was occasionally sniffling. I massaged his back, while at the same time cooing about how much I love him.

More people began to arrive at the park and today I just wanted to be alone with the one I love.

"Baby," I whispered to get his attention. "Let's go somewhere else. I just want to be with you," I stood up and stretched before putting my arm in front of Mark. He looked up at me with his glossy eyes but took my hand and I lifted him up.

I knew where we could go. I want to show Mark, no prove to him that I love him no matter what. I evilly grinned as I began to walk in the direction of my house.

---------