2.6-You

Jaebum's POV

Youngjae hadn't left my side ever since. Currently, he's in my bathroom, I'm covered in blankets. Youngjae is really sweet and he seems to be the only one who ever cared about me.

I shift to the side, opening my eyes after a while. I breathed in the air. The unfamiliar feeling of feeling refreshed washed over me.

"IM JAEBUM!" I jump out of bed, my head spinning as I run into the bathroom. 

There I see Youngjae holding the familiar orange bottle filled with tablets. I gulp.

"Hyung, what is this?" His lip quivered slightly. I leaned against the door frame.

"I'm an insomniac Youngjae, I can't sleep," I confessed to him, tilting my head slightly. "Last night, was the first time I slept peacefully in a long, long time,"

I looked at Youngjae as he slowly put the pills back in the cabinet, overlooking the fact that I had 6 unopened bottles hidden in the back corner. I slipped out a sigh of relief.

"Was it because I was there?" His face adorably flushed.

I coughed awkwardly. "Y-yeah," I tapped my foot against the tile. "I felt safe Youngjae," I strode over to him and wrapped my arms around his small body.

"Youngjae?" I said softly, loving the way his name rolled off my tongue. "Do you think...you could, um- stay with me?" 

"Sure Hyung, if that'll make you happy," Youngjae agreed, tightening his grip around me.

I smiled as I stared at the cabinet.

***

Mark's POV

"Awww Jinny don't leave just yet!" I whined as I clung onto my boyfriend's shirt. He patted my head before carefully placing his head on my chest. He did it in a way that gave me no pain.

"I can hear your heart beat Mark," He said out of nowhere. "It's reassuring," 

I closed my eyes. "I'm turning 18 soon, then we can buy that apartment. We can have it all Jinny. Nobody could judge us, we can hang out with the guys, work at the shop with everyone else, get degrees...and we could start a family," I rambled on, getting caught up in my dream. Jinyoung turned his head to face me.

"That would be awesome Mark!" He cheered on cutely. "But focus on your health," Jinyoung muttered before flicking my cheek. He rose up and briefly connected our lips together. "I love you," He whispered.

"I love you more than you love white chocolate," I smirked as Jinyoung adorably giggled. He got up, which made me pout, but he kissed me again before nearing to the exit.

"Bye Mark,"

I sighed. "Bye Jinny," I watched as he walked out. Suddenly, I remembered the way Jaebum walked out, and I yelled without a second thought.

"JINYOUNG!" The said boy came rushing back into the room, clutching onto his heart as he saw me safe. 

"Mark what happened?" I could sense the hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Sorry Jinyoung but I forgot to tell you...Jaebum came earlier and he..." I looked at the floor.

"He what?" Jinyoung said sternly.

"He kissed me," I confessed. My eyes carefully made their way up to my boyfriend who had an unreadable expression on his face. "D...Don't get mad Jinyoung,"

"I'm not mad Mark," He fired back quickly, shutting the door again. "Why'd he do that?"

Looking at the place where he touched me I spoke. "He said he's going to leave me alone from now on,"

"Shit Mark! How did he say it- was he angry?" I completely overlooked the fact that Jinyoung swore as I remembered our encounter.

He sounded like he had given up.

Crap. Did he give up?

"He looked sad and sounded defeated," I spoke truthfully and Jinyoung sent me a look that spoke more than words could ever do. 

We've gotta help him.

(Time skip- 20 minutes later)

"Shit, I'll call him now too!" Jackson yelled to Bambam in my room. Jinyoung gathered our group together and eventually Jungkook's group wandered back. My remaining fingers began to twitch from anxiety.

Ringing bounced across the 4 walls and I held onto Jinyoung's hand as Jackson became impatient. 

"Fuck! He's not answering!" Bambam yelled as he flopped in the chair. All I could do was look. Visible beads of sweat were on Yugyeom's forehead as he tried for the nth time.

Jungkook shot me a reassuring smile, and I tried to smile back but my eyes suddenly were clouded by tears. 

I was crying.

It wasn't a loud sob, or anything extravagant, I was lying on the old, uncomfortable mattress as tears rolled down my cheeks. Jinyoung didn't notice as he was trying to calm down the others but Jungkook got up.

He walked over to me, and Jinyoung looked up. "C'mon Hyung, don't cry Jaebum Hyung will be fine," Jungkook looked at me with a concerned look. And that's when I began to bawl.

My loud wailing drowned out most of the noise in the room but I did here Jungkook saying how he's known Jaebum long enough to tell he won't do anything stupid.

Suddenly, I remembered something he told me once.

(Flashback to 15 year old Jaebum and 16 year old Mark)

"Oi Hyungggg~ what's wrong?" Jaebum twirled around as he sat down, forgetting our awkward atmosphere. I looked up at him, while blinking back the tears.

Before school today, my eomma told me that her friend has a very pretty daughter and that they're going to meet us next week. I'm probably overreacting but I felt the air become thick. I forced a smile for eomma and I came to school crying.

Jinyoung's not here.

I quickly dabbed away any tears I missed. "Ahh nothing,"

Jaebum made a face, sighed and sucked in a deep breath.

"Like I'd believe that for a second hyung...but you don't wanna talk about it, and I respect your decision. Just don't do something reckless that you'll regret later, okay?"

~Don't do something reckless that you'll regret later~

---------