1.5-Decisions

Dahyun's POV

I jumped back as I felt arms snake around my torso, bringing me closer to the body. His cold breath left my hot skin tingling as my heart played a different tune. He quickly pecked my cheek, laughing quietly to himself. Jungkook.

"Heya baby," He cooed as his raven hair tickled my nose. I giggled.

"Hi~ how was school today?" I asked as I waddled forwards with Jungkook still around my waist.

"Tch,boring. I was daydreaming about fucking you senseless," I sighed heavily.

"Well keep dreaming Kookie 'cause I'm not doing anything now,"

"I know," Jungkook chuckled as he moved forward to kiss me. I melted at his soft touch. His soft lips danced with mine. He retreated back, with our foreheads still touching. "And that's why I love you baby. You're my straight-forward compass," And with that, he briefly kisses my forehead before entwining our hands together, swinging our connected hands as he grins at me happily.

Though it was nice having Jungkook with me, my mind was somewhere else. All I could think about was Jaebum. That idiot. He knows what shit he's getting himself into, yet why try? I legitimately feel sorry for Mark and whatever his boyfriends name is 'cause Jaebum is getting in the way.

"Hey baby," Jungkook cooed after a while. I looked up to him. "What's bothering my baby's sweet mind?"

Jaebum.

"Ahh nothing Jungkook just thinking about an assignment,"

That was the first time I lied to him.

Jackson's POV

"That dickhead." I muttered to myself angrily. What's he thinking he's doing? Prying for information like some dog!

I angrily stomped home, trying my hardest not to break something. My mind was clouded with thoughts about Jaebum. I quickly hurried into my apartment and stirred up some ready made ramen.

What's he gonna achieve from this? Breaking our grou-

Geomeun geurimja nae ane kkaeeona

Neol boneun du nune bulkkochi twinda...

I quickly scrambled to my gym bag and threw my phone out of there and onto the sofa. Crawling onto the sofa, and without looking I pressed the answer button.

"Hello," a groggy voice called out. I immediately perked up.

"Youngjae." I bluntly replied.

"Hyung please, we've gotta stop Jaebum. He tried to get it out of me and-"

"Well no shit! Youngjae you make things too obvious! He already knows now because of the way you gave it away! That bastard is cra-"

I heard a muffled sniffle coming through the other end and I paused. Youngjae was crying.

"Sorry Hyung. I'm... really sorry." The voice whispered and I felt the guilt wash over me.

"I know Youngjae but saying sorry isn't gonna work. We have to tell Mark and Jinyoung soon but for now...we keep quiet 'cause we need to find out what that bastard is planning." I rambled.

"I would've...expected more from Hyung," Youngjae quietly replied.

"Oi Youngjae my head hurts from all this shit but hey, don't worry about it. All super heroes save the day!" I yelled, trying to cheer Youngjae up. He chuckled loudly.

"Wow Hyung," His chuckles died down and I said bye to him before hanging up.

I sighed dramatically as I ran my fingers through my greasy hair.

Yugyeom's POV

(Time skip to next day)

"Hey Yugyeom did you sit in a pile of salt 'cause you've got a sweet ass," Bambam whispered. I began hysterically laughing before I flicked his forehead.

"Ow Yuggie!" He whined.

"Dumbass it's 'did you sit in a pile of sugar cause you've got a sweet ass'," Bambam dabbed.

"Well you're just jealous of this sex god,"

"Clearly I'm not," I replied back, chuckling. He suddenly tugs my shirt pulling me closer to his forehead until I could smell his minty breath. I was beyond flustered by this point.

"Yah Bambam let g-"

"No need to get jelly baby 'cause you've got this sex god all for yourself," He winked at me before releasing me from his grip.

"Hyung! People could've seen us!"

"No one saw us," He tried to reassure me.

"What was that?" A voice suddenly said, Jaebum appeared smiling.

"Hi Hyung!" Bambam waved enthusiastically.

"See Bambam!" I yelled. Jaebum began laughing and I lightly punched Bambam.

"Hey Yugyeom I need to talk to you about something alone. Care to come with me?" He said sternly and I gulped. As I walked off looked back at Bambam who gave me a questioning look.

He led me to an empty classroom and locked the door after we were in.

"See-let me get straight to the point. You and Bambam are obviously a thing, a thing that you don't want to be public yet," Jaebum took a step closer to me. I inched a step back. How is this Jaebum Hyung? His personality is different...almost inhuman.

"If you don't tell me what I want then I'll tell everyone about your relationship," He had this evil smirk plastered on his face and his eyes were dark.

"What do you know about Mark and Jinyoung?" I inched back again.

This is a dream. This is a dream. This is a dream. This is a dre-

"I said what do you know about Mark and Jinyoung?" His voice reached a deadly level. I could feel my throat sting. I knew nothing about Mark and Jinyoung- were they a thing too?

"Nothing... Hyung," I stuttered awkwardly, gaining a sudden boost of confidence and scoffing as I called him Hyung inwardly.

"Good boy, maknae," He darkly replied as he ruffled my hair before turning towards the door. I growled at his disgusting touch as I looked to the sound of his footsteps.

"Run away and tell your boyfriend Yugyeom-I dare you."

***

3rd Person's POV

Yugyeom crashed to the ground, bawling his eyes out. He was stupid, he was careless and he was reckless. Jaebum Hyung knew and he was willing to tell everyone. So many thoughts clouded his head that it ached both physically and mentally. He was sloppily wiping his tears away and trying to act normally.

The limp sound of quiet cries and sniffles echoed around the room as Yugyeom regained his normal breathing pattern. Standing up and still trembling, he reached for the door handle and opened it weakly.

Preparing for the impact is a hard thing.

Preparing to break Bambam's heart was even harder.

---------