Bonus Chapter-3.8 Epilogue

3rd Person's POV

Five years later (22 year old Jinyoung, 23 year old Mark, 10 year old Keanu, 8 year old Naomi, 5 year old Heidi and Dylan)

"Appa!" Naomi ran up to her father. Jinyoung picked her up and twirled her around. Dylan soon followed after, hugging her appa's waist. Keanu stood watching, and when Jinyoung noticed he smiled at him.

"Come here Ke," Keanu reluctantly walked over to his beaming appa. His only son has never been one for hugging but he knows he loves him.

He looked around for the other group mates, smiling when he saw his favourite of the six approach him.

"Jinny, look what Heidi did to my jeans," Mark pouted as he turned around. The once white jeans were now painted in giant splodges of dry paint. Jinyoung tried to contain his laughter as Heidi grinned widely and pointed at her work.

"Are you proud of me appa?"

"Ew no Heidi it looks like something Coco would make," Keanu fired at his little sister. Dylan giggled cutely.

"No it's not- right appa?" Jinyoung nodded, still hiding his laughter. "Appa loves it," Jinyoung eyed Mark.

"Of course I do baby girl," Heidi skipped around happily. "But I don't think the stylist noona will be happy,"

"Stylist noona will love it!" Dylan chimed in, leaving Jinyoung's side to join her twin sister. Jinyoung shook his head lightly. Their kids are the best.

Mark lightly pecked Jinyoung. "How'd you even let her get the back of your legs?"

"I was asleep. She used the new pens Jackson bought her," Mark sat down on a chair.

"Baby girl, how'd you like our new song?" Naomi went over to her other appa and kissed his cheek. Mark brushed her tangled brown locks with his fingers.

"It's daebak!" She squealed. Mark nodded. He looked at his son, who was fidgeting with his fingers.

"What do you think Keke?" Keanu looked at Mark in disgust.

"Dad-" He spoke in English. He only uses English so he can get away with saying things without Jinyoung appa finding out. "-I told you to not call me that!" He cutely whined.

"Pffft," Mark swatted his incomplete hand around. Keanu nonetheless shyly smiled at his father's craziness.

"Where's my favourite nieces and nephew!?" A deep, husky voice announced. Jackson came in running as he effortlessly picked up Dylan pretending that she was an aeroplane.

"We're gonna fly~~" He sang as Dylan laughed loudly. He placed her back down.

A small figure tapped Jackson, startling him. "What about me Uncle?" Heidi pouted.

"What about you?" Jackson questioned. "You know what?" Jackson began to tickle Heidi, poking her small chubby lumps of baby fat. She giggled as she made fists with her hands and lightly punched Jackson.

"U-uncle!" Naomi said in between giggles. Jackson stopped, smiling at his two friends.

"Yo guys we could be nominated," Jackson high fived his band mates. The rest of the group soon filed in through the door. Bambam ran up to Naomi, grinning mischievously.

"Uncle!" Naomi smiled.

"Hey Mimi," Yugyeom came up beside him, lacing their hands together. "Remember what I taught you last time?"

Naomi pulled a face as she put her hair behind her ear. "Yeah I remember Uncle,"

"Can you show me it- I forgot," Bambam explained, kneeling down to meet the girl. Mark briefly left to change into new ripped jeans and to think of an excuse for why he has to.