0.9-Preparation

Mark's POV

Errr, what was that? I peeled my eyes open and shook my head slightly. The annoying ring kept on blasting through out the room. I sighed before stretching my arm past Jinny and grabbing his phone. I swiped to the left and silence engulfed the room.

It was 6.

I smiled slightly to myself as I looked at Jinyoung. Ever since being with him I catch myself smiling more. I frowned. I slowly wriggled my arm loose from Jinyoung and looked at the dark crimson lines. My eyes move to the sleeping Jinyoung and I can feel my eyes water. I blink quickly to fight back the tears.

I pull my sleeve back down and gently kiss Jinyoung's lips. He stirs in his sleep but kisses me back. I slowly place my legs in between his and kiss him again and this time, his eyes open. I stroke his fluffy hair and kiss his forehead.

He sits up and I move out of the way. Jinyoung rests his head against the bed frame and I do the same.

"Mark what's the time?" Jinyoung groggily asks as he rubs his eyes.

"6," I breathe out. I smile at him.

"Did you bring any clothes?" Jinny asks as he caresses my cheek and I pull a face. I shake my head.

"Do you want to borrow mine?" I nod happily and he removes the quilt from our bodies and goes to his wardrobe. I simply stare at his cute pajamas.

"Babe what about these ones?" Jinny asks as he turns around with a plain shirt and black jeans. I nod happily and he throws them at me.

"Now go have a shower okay?" He says as he shuts the wardrobe door.

"We would be saving water by showering together," I smirked at him. He laughed loudly before remembering that his parents were still sleeping.

"No ew Mark." He chuckles quietly now before he pushes me in.

"Can I at least come out wearing a shirt and boxers?" I ask before he slams the door shut.

"Yeah that's good babe," He says through the door. I smile cheekily before stripping off my clothes and hurrying into the shower.

***

Jinyoung's POV

I wait for Mark to finish having a shower. I thought that pabo knew that he should be quiet but I heard him singing. He sounded really good but he messed up on the lyrics of Overdose. His Korean isn't the best, I do understand but he can pronounce most words well. I'm proud of him.

I gently knock on the door "Babe keep it down please?" I whisper as I hear the tap shut. I hear Mark laugh darkly from the other side.

"Jinny, er I don't have a towel, "Mark says and I can almost hear the smirk in is voice. "I'm coming out now," I hear the lock being tampered with before the door swings open and I see a naked Mark with his arms behind his back. My mouth drops and I make sure only to stare at his face but I know I've gone red.

"Mark wear some clothes!" I whisper but yell and Mark still smirks.

"I bet you really wanted this Park Jinyoung." Mark darkly says as he steps closer to me. "You 'forgot' the towel," He takes another step towards me "Just so I would have to," Mark steps even closer to me. "Ask for your assistance," By now I can feel hit hot breathe tickle my cheek. He arches his head perfectly to meet with mine and he kissed me roughly yet passionately.

***

Mark's POV

I cupped Jinny's cheeks and smashed my lips onto his repeatedly. He moaned loudly but I shushed him by playing with his adorably chubby earlobe. That was his one weakness. Though I felt the cold air attacking my naked body, I felt warm with Jinny.

I'm so careless when I'm with Jinyoung.

He breaks away with a stern look plastered on his face. I turned away upon realization and I let my hair cover my face.

"Baby" He lifts up my arms gently and that sends shivers down my spine. I bite my lip out of anger and stupidity. Jinny examines my arms before kissing each individual mark.

"I...I'm sor-" I stutter and I  couldn't finish my sentence. Jinyoung probably hates me now-I'm a monster. I feel the first tear escape my eyes and I really tried to blink it away but it slid down.

"Baby- look at me," Jinyoung whispers but I shake my head aggressively. Jinyoung tilted my chin up so my watery eyes would meet his chocolaty orbs. 

But I saw something different- Jinyoung was crying too.

He wiped my tears first before wiping his off. He gave me a sad smile.

"When did this all start?" The question was a simple one but those 5 words stung. I try to find the right words to say but as I open my mouth nothing comes out. I shyly looked up at Jinny who nodded back.

"Today we are going to skip school, " He whispers quietly "And, if you want to, you can talk with me today but I totally understand if you don't want to tell me yet," I nod at his kind words.

My feet were still glued onto the cold floor. Jinyoung slowly walked over, closer to my bare body and told me to lift up my arms. I did as he asked and he slid the shirt over my head calmly. He then went to a small drawer and dug through a bit but smiled cheekily when he pulled out a pack of new underwear.

"Just in case," He says to himself before pinching his earlobe. I use the back of my hand to wipe any trace of my stupid tears.

Jinyoung slowly saunters over to me opening up the boxers slightly before blushing. 

"I-I can Ji-" 

"No, I'm doing this because I want to do it, not because I have to," And with that I lift up one leg and he slides the fresh fabric under it and repeats it for my other leg. "I love you Mark so, so, so, so much. I just love you for you," He says in a barely audible voice.

"I-I love you Jinny. I really do," I croak out as my voice cracks slightly.

***

Jinyoung's POV

"My Mark," I whisper delicately as I stand up to see Mark now fully dressed but his frown was evident. I sighed quietly.

"Babe, go back home and pretend to go to school. Meet me at the park," I say as I lightly peck Mark. I entwine my hand with his and silently lead him down the hallway. Mark quietly opens the door for me and I mouth a 'Thank you' before heading to the garage with him.

I stare at Mark. I never knew someone so happy and so energetic could be so...so hurt. My own boyfriend... My hand reaches for his hair and I lightly ruffle it to get it looking natural. I lean into Mark and inhale his nice scent before kissing his lips slightly. He didn't respond but I do understand why.

I open the door and look at Mark, who refuses to look at me. I sigh deeply. 

"Bye Mark. Be safe, I love you," I say as Mark begins to walk off without sparing me a glance.

As I begin to close the door something stops it from completely closing. Surpised I moved closer to see Mark with his bangs covering his face and his foot wedged between the door. He leans towards me and kisses me briefly before whispering:

"Thank you so much Park Jinyoung. Be safe. I love you."

---------