0.5-Lovesick

Jinyoung's POV

I slammed the door shut abruptly and pinned Mark to the front door. While I still have the chance I attacked his lips with my own. He was breathing heavily while mumbling curse words. I smiled into the kiss and snaked my fingers in between his. I felt his free hand at my waist and I smiled once more.

"Hey babe~ what was that for?" Mark asked while poking his abused lip. I grinned at him.

"I really missed you and we can't really do this in public," I sighed before nodding in agreement. My hand caressed his soft, smooth cheek as I pecked his lips lightly.

"Babe~ people will surely hate me for kissing you in public," He said as I took his hand and led him to the couch.

"Ehh...why?" Mark chuckled darkly before smirking.

"They'll hate me because I'll have you all to myself," I slapped his arm.

"Pabo!" I exclaimed.

"Come on you gotta admit that was a good one," Mark laughed happily as I slung my arm around his shoulders.

"Yeah that was a good one," I whispered as he kissed my hand sweetly.

***

Mark and I had moved from the living room to my bedroom. Mark decided against watching TV because and I quote "I'm his entertainment". I was in between his legs and I was happily indulging in a pack of white chocolate. Occasionally I would feed some to Mark but other than that, the chocolate was mine only.

"Mark~" I playfully cooed. "Open up babe" I put a white chocolate chunk in front of him and as he opened his mouth to eat it I put the piece into my mouth and attached my lips to Mark's.

"Mmm-hp!" Mark moaned loudly as I bit his lip aggressively. I've never been able to kiss Mark so freely so I wanted to cherish this moment.

Slowly I cupped his cheek into my hands and turned my body around to meet his gorgeous face. My arms snaked around his neck and with my tongue I swirled the chocolate piece around. I felt Mark relax into the kiss.

***

Mark's POV

I kept tugging at Jinny's lips so they could open up more. My hands crept to his shirt and I tugged on it gently. He slowly but loudly moaned to my action. I broke away just for a second to breathe and Jinyoung looked hurt. Aww I don't want to see him like that.

I pushed him down forcefully and placed my leg in between his and leaned it to his ear.

"My Jinyounggie," I purred as I smashed my lips onto swollen ones. Jeez, this is the longest make out session I've had with Jinyoung. I kept on tugging and pulling his lips until Jinyoung let me explore his mouth. I didn't leave a part of his hot cavern untouched. He adorably squirmed under my touch.

"Let me," Jinyoung gasped, regaining his breath. "Take off my-mmhpp!" I abruptly interrupted him with my lips again. I felt his hands fumble for his shirt and slowly he pulled it over his head. I pulled away to admire the view. Jinny looked to the ground shyly.

"Babe," I took a moment to regain my thoughts. "I love you," And with that Jinyoung squirmed again and tried to cover his naked torso with his shirt. I tried to hide my laugh.

"Mark!" Jinyoung whined as I removed the shirt from his hands.

"No need to cover up Jinny," I smiled as I stroked his milky white skin. I gulped as I felt something down south stiffen. Jinyoung's eyes went wide.

***

Jinyoung's POV

Mark's little friend had woken up and my eyes went wide. I looked at Mark as his cheeks were painted crimson. He grabbed my shirt that he threw aside earlier and used it to cover his crotch.

"That was a new shirt Mark," I say as I sit up and pinch the bridge of my nose. Mark awkwardly shrugs.

"You should be glad that I love you Pabo. I made you strawberry cake~" I say as I head to my closet and find another shirt.

"Babe I like you better shirtless," Mark says with a smirk painted on his face.

"I wanna see you shirtless too Mark," I said as I touched his shirt lightly. Mark winced in pain but tried to cover it up as an itch. I was about to say something but then he might get hurt. He'll probably tell me soon.

"Another time Jinny,' Mark said quickly and got up. That was strange but I didn't want to force him into saying anything.

"Okay babe. Let's go and get that cake then," I replied as I pushed him into the kitchen. I made him a strawberry cake with whip cream on it, I really hope he likes it.

I removed the cover from the cake and Mark looked at me, then at the cake, then at me again before kissing me and thanking me for my beautiful hands.

"Can I eat some?" He asked pouting slightly.

"I don't like strawberry so it's all for you," I shrugged as I scratched the back of my neck. He took a giant slice of the cake and ate it like a pig. I sighed slightly before sitting down at the table.

"Bab-e troi some," Mark yelled. I looked at him and inhaled a sharp breath before taking some of the cake. It actually tasted pretty good but I didn't want to sound cocky. Mark poked my shoulder and lifted me onto his lap. He nuzzled into my spine and gently shook his head.

Although he was mumbling I heard what he said loud and clear. My smile stretched out to an incredible length as I gripped onto his arm.

"Our families are the only thing that's stopping me from marrying you"

---------