0.3-Guilty

Youngjae's POV

I stumbled out of the toilet blocks quickly. I am still pretty shaken over seeing Mark and Jinyoung together. Maybe they were just talking... but then again who talks to someone in a toilet stall with the door shut? If they were a thing, they hid it pretty well- those two never really talked to each other and just minded their own business. Should I tell someone?

The bell had already went and I ran to my music lesson. Music was my guilty pleasure- I loved it with all my heart. I'm going to become a singer when I grow up. Maybe singing could get my mind off of this?

***

Jinyoung's POV

The butterflies in my stomach won't settle, I was too giddy from today. Mark is just so effortlessly perfect, and the best part is that I'm his and he's mine. He is really sweet and doesn't want to go all the way like I desperately want to do. It's just that, I really want us to seal the deal on our relationship.

I rapidly ran to my biology lesson and I met up with Jackson and Jaebum who saved me a seat.

"Jinyoung how was helping the teacher?" Jackson asks as he rests his head on his elbow.

"It was good Hyung, but it seemed to last forever," I carried on as I pouted lightly to make it more believable.

"Guess what happened at lunch Jinyoung?" Jaebum said as he began to chuckle. Jackson tried to cover up a laugh too.

"What Hyung?" Jackson and Jaebum burst into a fit of laughter. I shake my head. Why am I already regretting this?

"Well o-okay Bambam kissed Yugyeom by accident!" My mouth dropped as Jaebum continued on. "Those two were fighting again and Yugyeom fell on the floor. So Bambam yanked him by the collar too harshly and Yugyeommies face smashed onto Bambam's. The next minute they were fully kissing," I smiled at the thought of them kissing.

"By the time they finished their mini-makeout session we were all clapping. Yugyeommie got embarrassed and ran off and Bambam was face palming." Jackson continued. "I think they'll look good together but they know the consequences. Those two are pretty young as well, so the hate will get to them more." Jackson sadly sighed. I didn't reply to them. Jaebum was about to speak but then Mr. Yoo came in.

"Class! Go to page 159 of your biology books!" Mr.Yoo yelled.

If only they knew that Mark and I are facing the same problem.

***

School had finally ended. I quickly walked out and yelled a bye to Jaebum and Jackson. I felt guilty, but I don't know why. My dad was picking me up so I couldn't text Mark at home unless I hid in the bathroom. I got out my phone and pressed the call button.

He answered first, "Jinny,"

"Mark, I can't call or text today because my parents will catch me," I explained. "But babe, I'll try and lock myself in the bathroom and text you if I can,"

Mark sighed, "Okay be safe baby, remember tomorrow I'm coming to yours. I've gotta go the bus has arrived. I love you Jinyoung," He whispered the last part as there was probably a crowd near him.

"I...I love you too Mark. Be safe," I whispered back before I cut the line. I looked forward to see my dad wearing that infamous poker face.

"Jinyoung get in," He commanded.

"Yes appa," I said quietly as I got into my car.

***

Mark's POV

The bus ride seemed to drag on without Jinyoung. There was an ocean of teens on their phones and I was just there mumbling Jinny's name.

When I did get off the bus I ran to the closest store. I bought 3 packets of cookies, 2 Doritos packs, 1 giant large smoothie and a lot white chocolate. I knew Jinyoung loves his white chocolate. I went to the flowers section and bought a bouquet of lilacs. When I went to the till the lady gave me an odd stare before looking at the lilacs and smiling.

"Is that for your girlfriend?" She asked as she handed me my change. I was taken back by the question but remained calm.

"Yeah," I simply replied back. Why do people assume that?

I silently strolled back home. I don't know why it hurts so much but it did. Everyone thinks that I've got a girlfriend, that it just is a normal relationship, that people will just easily accept it. But Jinyoung and I we're different, we...we are not in a normal relationship. But, I know that we love each other so we are like the other couples, in that sense.

I wiped my worthless tears as I unlocked the door and went inside.

"Oh son, how was school today?" My mum asks as she brings me in for a hug. I hug mum back as I try and push my thoughts aside.

"It was good eomma, I did well," I quietly replied back as I pulled away.

"That's good son," My mother said back as she sauntered back into the kitchen.

My dad greeted me with a nod and gestured for me to sit next to him. "Son, your eomma and I have been talking and we feel as if it is the right time for you to begin to date. You have proved yourself with your good grades. If you ever date a girl, please bring her over." My appa said as he genuinely smiled back at me. I didn't look at him because my tears would blow my cover, so I just hummed in response and hurried up into my room.

I silently locked the door as I slid down and began to cry.

Something caught my eye from underneath my bed. It was that box.

Whilst murmuring I fumbled to get the box, but eventually I did. My breathing became quicker and more forced.

My tears were still running when I carefully opened the box. And, there it was-

There's the knife.

---------