0.4-Smiling

Mark's POV

I traced the shiny metal around my thumb. It nicely glided across my skin sending shivers down my spine. I liked how it scared me but I craved it. I'm a monster. Jinyoung wouldn't ever like me if he knew about this. He'd think I'm disgusting- I know I'm disgusting but it would hurt more if he knew. I love him so much.

Slowly I dug the knife into my wrist, twisting it slightly. The crimson liquid poured out of the small wound and I winced slightly at this oh-so good feeling. 

My body went numb and cold but my heart was still warm-

It was still warm because of Jinyoung. 

Another tear trickled as I pierced the sharp blade in a new spot.

Jinyoung...

Jinyoung's POV

The car ride was quiet but I could still sense the tension that fogged up the air, it almost suffocated me. When I got home I yelled to my mum that I was going for a shower. I switched the tap on and pretended to have a shower. I locked the bathroom and quickly grabbed my phone.

To: Mark My Words

From: Jingle Bells at 4.35pm

Hey Babe, I can text if u want~

I smiled to myself before sending the text. I really do sound like an idiot.

***

Hmmm, it's been half an hour since I sent that text. I mean-I'm not a possessive boyfriend or anything, I'm just worried. Then again he's probably buying junk for tomorrow-I'll owe him back by making something sweet. At that thought I happily sigh as I get into the already steaming hot shower.

I really did enjoy the way the hot pellets left a tingling feeling on my sensitive skin, it felt nice. As the water rolled down on my back I went back to Mark at lunch. I absolutely love the way his hair flopped to one side when he hoisted me up-that sent me into heaven. His warm, long fingers caressed my skin with delicacy and when they left my skin, I was practically begging for more.

I hope this feeling never ends.

Screw that-it's not going to end.

***

My skin had became wrinkly and I looked like a burnt onion when I came out. I checked my phone and sighed in relieve when I saw 5 new messages.

Mark My Words: Sorry babe, I was busy with something.

I got the crap from the shop's today.

I'm so excited for tomorrow.

Babe, you looked so cute today.

My Jinyounggie~

I almost choked on my invisible drink when I read the last text. It was cringy, corny but cute. 

Jingle Bells: Aww thanks 4 buying stuff babe. I'll pay u back.

I'm just happy I can spend time with chu ~>-<~

I bet u were busy thinking bout me XD

***

Mark's POV

Jinny😻:I bet u were busy thinking bout me XD

I sighed as I lifted up my sleeve that exposed all the fresh cuts along my arm. I looked back down at my screen.

Remarkable: '-' I don't need a specific time to think about u. U r always on my mind. ~^-^~

No probs Jinny, no need to owe me anything👬

Jinny😻: Wait 5 mins. I think my parents r in their room watching TV.  I'll check.

I really want to video call u 😇

I chuckled at his texts. I cleared my throat before checking how I looked like. My hair looked horrible brown, I think I'll go for blonde again. I hurried to the bathroom and checked if I still had blonde left - thank jisoos I did.

I scurried back to my phone.

Jinny😻::( They are still in the living room.

Shit babe they're calling for me.

I've gotta go.

I love you so, so much.

Remarkable: I love you too~

I placed my phone down and went into the kitchen. The fresh smell of rice tingled my nose. I talked to my mum today and told her about school and my friends- I didn't mention Jinyoung. My dad later joined us in the kitchen and while he was chopping onions I told him about Bambam and Yugyeom play fighting. It was fun talking about school. Purposely I pulled the sleeves on my shirt down.

After speaking with my parents I headed back to my room. I kicked the box underneath my bed and crawled into the sheets.

***

Mark's POV

The Next Day:

I had just came from the shower. My newly dyed dusty blonde hair was flat and damp. As I blow dryed my hair I styled it by individually combing each curl. By the time I was satisfied it was already 1.45.

"Shit!" I yelled at myself as I yanked my shirt on and wedged my lower half into a pair of ripped skinny jeans. I quickly fixed a beanie hat on my blonde hair. I grabbed the bag of food and my phone.

"Appa I'm going out, I'll be back at 7." I informed my dad who was reading a magazine about tools.

"Okay, where are you going?" My dad's eyes narrowed for a second. I always used the same excuse:

"Just going to study in the library," I casually said. I'm silently praying that he won't ask about the bag.

My dad nodded to the bag with a questioning look. I mentally face-palmed.

"Just in case I get hungry~" I coolly played it off.

"Okay have fun," My dad said before looking back at his magazine.

"Okay bye Appa," I bowed slightly before leaving.

The walk to Jinyoung's house isn't long. I've only been in there twice- both times I snuck in. His family are very strict when it comes to who he sees, they don't even let him out. They always yell or scream at him when he pleads to go to mine.

***

I check my phone and the time is 2.10. I happily chuckle to myself as I walk up to the door. I knocked on the door thrice and waited for Jinny to open.

Oh and when he did, I almost fainted. He was wearing a pink cap that left some of his dark brown hair loose. He wore this odd, oversized shirt with pompoms on it but it somehow suits him. I smiled as I admired his appearance.

"Did you just come to stare at me? Baka- let's go!" Jinyoung said as he eagerly pulled me into his living room.

---------