1.3-Capability

Jaebum's POV

I pressed the call button. It kept on ringing and ringing and not long after I heard that familiar cough. I made sure no one was in the classroom before entering.

"Yah oppa! What do you want?" Her annoying voice screeched across the room.

"Hi Dahyun," I said sternly, getting straight to the point. "Can you do me a favour?" I ask.

"Hmmm, last time I recall you saying that Jae, you tried to set me up with Jungkook and then you broke up with me! What good for nothing son of a bitc-" I flinched from her yelling. Interrupting her was my best bet.

"Yeah, yeah," I casually played it cool. "But really 'cause of me,  sweet Jungkook is practically your husband now,"

"...True, we are still madly in love," Dahyun laughed and I croaked out a chuckle. "So what do you really want? What's the favor?"

"I need you..." I gulped. "To sneak around and help me get information about two people,"

"Who are?" Dahyun sounded skeptical. I big my lip in frustration.

"Mark Tuan. Park Jinyoung."

"Jaebum are you fucking serious! That Tuan guy- you're still after him?! We broke it off about a year ago and you still haven't moved on!" The line went quiet for a while. "You're mad," She muttered.

"Oh shut up Dahyun! Just help me god dammit. You owe me, I got you Jungkook!" I yelled back at her. Silence engulfed our conversation. I was considering hanging up but then I heard a faint chuckle.

"Fine. I'll help you. Your ass is buried in too much shit now," She sarcastically chuckled.

"Thanks Dahyun," I whispered into the phone.

"Okay, yeah yeah, no need for that sappy shit. I've gotta go. But text me the details," And with that, the line went dead.

I ran my fingers through my newly dyed hair and sighed. Was I really going to do this? It seems strange that they both coincidentally skipped school today, and when Jackson went off to talk to them privately...that seemed suspicious. I've been hooked on Mark since I was 12 but he has always seen me as a friend.

Maybe I can gamble to change that?

I can always sweet talk my way through to Yugyeom and Youngjae...

***

Bambam's POV

"Yugyeommie!" I shouted and Yugyeom turned around and smiled at me. I grinned back before skipping over to him.

"Hi Bam," Yugyeom said quietly. He was holding onto his books tightly, like in one of those cliché films. Like the gentleman I am I tried to pry his hands away from them. But Yugyeom held onto his books tighter and soon we were fighting...again.

"Bam give it back now!" Yugyeom yelled as he grabbed onto his tech book, ending the edges.

"No!" I said sternly. "Give it over Yuggie," He dramatically sighed before thrusting over his books. I smiled slightly.

"Pabo," He mumbled and sauntered ahead of me. I walked quickly to catch up. "You know, Bam even though we are, um you know- a thing, we are practically the same," He grinned at me. I bit my lip to stop myself from grinning too

As we were walking we saw Youngjae and I grabbed onto Yugyeoms' wrist and pulled him with me. Youngjae was laughing.

"Maknaes," Youngjae chuckled. "What's up?" Youngjae looked at me, smiling devilishly. 

"Nah nothing much, we were just fighting over books," Yugyeom casually replied. I dabbed to my own hum.

"You say that Yugyeom, like that is the most normal thing on Earth," 

"Hyung have you not met us?" I questioned before Yugyeom whipped and Youngjae pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance. I nodded to myself 'cause I knew I made the right decision.

"Ayo!" A husky voice shouted and we all jerked up to see Jackson who pulled us in for a hug. It was getting hard to breathe.

"Jack-Jackson...can't b-breathe," I whispered dramatically. I heard Yugyeom's high pitched chuckle and I smirked.

"No not Bam..." Jackson whispered back as he gripped onto us harder. Youngjae heavily sighed. "Do I look like I give a damn?" That's when, unexpectedly, Youngjae began to laugh loudly. Yugyeommie and I evil stared Youngjae.

"James Bond Hyung!" Youngjae yelled. Jackson made the sound of a bell going off before unlatching from us. Yugyeom fell down to his knees dramatically and I squinted my eyes at Jackson. He just grinned widely.

"C'mon maknaes, let's find go home," Jackson said happily. As we walked out, Yugyeom affectionately pinched onto my sleeve.

***

Jaebum's POV

To: Hyundai 😑😑
From: Jae at 3.39pm

You live near Mark. Try and see where he goes to and if he hangs out with Jinyoung.

Hyundai:Fine, I'll do that. But this is the last time I'm helping your pitiful ass.

Jae:...

I shoved my phone back into my pocket and sauntered home. The walk is short, which is great and I can be as late as I want to- I have no one waiting home. I fumble for my keys and smile sadly as I put them into the lock. Gently twisting until I heard the door click and unlock. I stumbled in, dropping my bag in the process. I removed my shirt, leaving my chest bare.

I took a quick shower and I came out feeling refreshed and peaceful. I stared at myself in the mirror before opening the cabinet next to it. I shoved two pills down my throat and gushed water down straight afterwards. The effects were already kicking in, and I tumbled into my bed, praying that I can wake up in the morning.

---------