1.1-Growing(Part 2)

Anyways, enjoy!

Mark's POV

After my mini breakdown Jinyoung led the way. I still have no idea where we are going but I really don't care. In the spur of the moment, I summoned even courage to quietly tell Jinny more.

"Jinyoung," I said quietly as we continued walking. He turned around.

"I love you. But...I'm not strong. I cry easily. Most nights I have nightmares or panic attacks. I have my hair cut short...when I'm scared I grip onto it or I always fiddle with my earrings." I said as I huddled forward to grip onto his coat lightly as he carried on walking. "I want my family to be open to their son...liking guys. But they always talk about how I should get a girlfriend as they want to meet her soon or some other shit like that. You don't know how much I want to just say "Oh eomma, appa this is my boyfriend Jinyoung,". " I said gripping onto his coat in frustration. Jinyoung stopped walking and winced slightly. I whispered a small apology. He smiled slightly.

"Mark-from now on, if you feel upset or want to do something horrible to yourself just call me. I don't care if it's at 1am or 2pm or whatever, I'll sneak out and come running," He said as his voice cracked slightly from the cold outside.

"...I'll try," I whispered. "I just don't want to lose you," I admitted as I clung onto his shirt.

"You were never going to lose me," Even though his back was turned to me I still believe he was telling the truth. It was starting to get really chilly and Jinyoung continued walking with me still gripping onto his shirt. I closed my eyes, I felt tired-I trust that Jinny would take us somewhere safe. His warm body sent shivers down my already cold spine.

***

Jinyoung's POV

I turned back to see Mark with his eyes closed. I stared at him for a while as I tried to take in his natural beauty. His long eyelashes flickered every so often and his hollow cheeks looked soft but he was shivering and that made me snap out of it. I looked forward and went up the stairs. I breathe in slightly. I knew my parents were working. But I still get scared over this. I fumbled in my pocket for the keys and sighed in relief when I found them.

Turning the key until I heard the click, my arm went behind me to cup Mark in. His eyes shot open but he sighed in relief when he was could feel the warmth. I slowly went up the stairs with Mark slightly ahead of me. When we went into my room I left the door open. No one is in the house.

I pushed Mark onto the bed frame gracefully. His eyes went wide with shock and I subtly smiled at that.

"Mark, I really and truly love you and as corny as it sounds- I want to show you," I gulped as I could feel my cheeks go red. I avoided Mark's dark eyes and lightly straddled on him. I wasn't going to regret anything with Mark so I might as well be confident. I pull my shirt over my head slowly and threw it to the other side of my room. Immediately, I felt the cold air attack my exposed chest.

My eyes stared at Mark who had a small smirk on his cute face. His hands gripped onto my torso for support and I smiled. Confidently, I leaned down and bit Mark's porcelain skin. I heard him moan slightly, and that made me even more confident. I began to bite and tug at various spots on his neck and the vibrations coming from his voice made me even more happier. I broke away from his neck and caught his lips in a passionate kiss. Like the other times, he didn't respond and when I was going to pull away he responded. I almost forgot that amazing feeling that I had every time he would kiss me back.

"M-Mark..." I said in between sloppy kisses. "Don't..." I cupped his cheeks roughly "B-beat your-ourself," I savagely tugged at his lip until he opened up. "Up ," I wrapped my warm arms around his now red neck and hugged him tight. I felt relief wash over me when a pair of arms wrapped around me.

Mark's POV

He wasn't going to leave me. I was so thankful to have Jinyoung in my life. When he hugged me, I pulled him closer and wrapped my arms around him. I sucked in a quick breath and removed my shirt off confidently. The entire time I watched Jinyoung's expression soften and he throws my shirt (well his other shirt) somewhere in the room.

"I'm so proud of you Mark," He huskily whispers against my ear as he nibbles on my earlobe. I slip out a moan. His fingers trace around my wrists and the burning sensation leaves me begging for more.

"Hmmmm Jinny," I gulp. "More?" I probably sounded really needy but I couldn't care less. Whn Jinny heard that he pulled away. I frowned. He chuckled lightly.

"Mark, look how beautiful you are. These scars..." He lifts up my wrists. "Are really just signs of bravery. You can never come out from a battle without any scars. And...I'll be fighting with you- not against you," I bit my lip lightly. Jinyoung looked really flustered and I chuckled. But he pecked me quickly to shut me up. My fingers trailed around Jinny's chest and they found their way to his nipples. Jinny jumped when my finger brushed against them. His face twisted with pain and then pleasure and I grinned at my achievement. His arm pushed my chest with a strong force that made me lay flat on the bed while he hungrily kissed me. Jinny kept on whispering sweet nothings after every peck and progressed down to my jawline. I felt his slender fingers stroke my jawline affectionately and I loudly moan, which caught me off guard...

---------