2.7-Reciprocate

Mark's POV

I felt my hands go clammy as soon as Jaebum walked into the room. His hair was messy and his clothes weren't ironed. Youngjae on the other hand, looked practically the same.

***

"Jaebum." Jinyoung spoke surprisingly.

"The longer we leave this, the worst it'll get," Jungkook spoke to Jaebum, his old friend.

***

Jaebum sighed before looking up. "We really should," His eyes were puffy and swollen. Youngjae stepped back, so he was in line with Jaebum.

"After-after you left my room the other day, where did you go next?" I bravely said, I squeezed Jinyoung's hand, and he squeezed it back.

"I went home," 

"Hyung," Youngjae gave Jaebum a stern stare. Jaebum pulled a face. "I went to library,"

"What?" Bambam bluntly asked. But I had a feeling that this story will get worst.

"What did you do at the library?" I think we were all suprised when Yugyeom spoke up, squeezing between his boyfriend and Jackson.

"Yugyeom..." Jaebum trailed off, his eyes watery. "Answer my question."

"I...I got to the top floor, it's really pretty up there, I stood...I stood on the top of the ledge..." I heard Dahyun gasp.

"Jaebum why'd you do that?" Her voice cracked slightly and Jungkook hushed her. I gave Jinyoung a look.

"I was about to...I was gonna...Youngjae saw me...and ran up all those flights of stairs," I watched as he clasped his fists.

"No one ever liked me. I was just there...I was just your leader, to most your Hyung, no one noticed me. I was in pain, but I smiled. There's little I wanted from life, it's always been like that since the freak accident. But I wanted life...I wanted it to treat you all so well. However...I wanted life to give me...to give me Mark,"

That was it. He confessed it all.

The first person that came to my mind was Jinyoung. I looked towards my boyfriend who was lost in a trance.

"Say something please," Jaebum begged, hurt in his tone.

"W-well what can we say Hyung? You tried to destroy this group. You threatened Yugyeom and Bambam. Tried to get information from Youngjae. And you even got Dahyun to spy on Mark Hyung and Jinyoung. If you cared about us, you wouldn't make yourself the reason as to why we're a broken group," Jackson huffed out, and took a seat on the edge of my bed. I shuffled to give him space as he combed his hair with his fingers.

Jackson impatiently tapped his shoe against my bed frame. "Are you gonna say anything Hyung?"

"Yeah Hyung, we gave our reasons, where are yours?" Bambam shot back, seemingly annoyed.

"Jaebum, why aren't you speaking?" Dahyun weakly replied. Youngjae moved closer towards us.

"I'm sorry," Jaebum covered his eyes with his palm. "I'm truly sorry, I-I think I should go no-"

"-Grow up Jaebum. That's not gonna solve anything is it? You're staying, sit down," I said, getting annoyed of his childish game and signalled for Jackson to get off the bed, and let Jaebum take his place.

Jaebum hesitated for quite a bit before I sent him a glare.

"Might as well not argue, while we're all here. Let's act like how we were before this happened," Jinyoung announced in a spiteful tone, shifting closer to me and further away from Jaebum.