The Alpha's Daughter

By krazykatgurl

"I, Cole Greystone, reject you, Morgan Mayor, as my mate." As soon as those words left his mouth, I felt my w... More

Chapter 1: Happy Birthday To Me
Chapter 2: Kiss Me
Chapter 3: Pain Of Rejection
Chapter 4: Meet Angry Emily
Chapter 5: Suspension And Horrible Lies
Chapter 6: I Just Need My Mom
Chapter 7: Brother Sister 'Bonding'
Chapter 8: All The Up To Date Gossip With Em
Chapter 9: Anticipation And Ice Cream Fries
Chapter 10: Get Rid Of It
Chapter 11: Cat's Out Of The Bag
Chapter 12: My Baby Dot
Chapter 13: Softy Cole
Chapter 14: Angel
Chapter 15: Cousin Ashley
Chapter 16: The Ultrasound
Chapter 17: Like Yuzu and Sage
Chapter 18: Arguments, French Toast, And Travel Plans
Chapter 19: Shopping, Big News, And Fake Angel
Chapter 20: First Day
Chapter 21: Is She Worth It?
Chapter 22: Be Brave And Accept Mistakes, I Did
Chapter 23: Snowball Wars And Baby Names
Chapter 23: Planning The Trip And Shopping
Chapter 24: The Town Square Lights
Chapter 25: Marks
Chapter 26: Broken And Mended Relationships
Chapter 27: Merry Christmas Morgan
Chapter 28: Parties, Hurting Heart, And Hot Guys Hiding In The Woods
A/N Wattys 2016
Chapter 29: Heart To Heart
Chapter 30: Happy Endings
Chapter 31: Dates And Arguments
Chapter 32: 2 Months Later And Gelato Trip
Chapter 33: He Can't Hurt Me Anymore
Chapter 34: Ready To Pop
Chapter 35: The Hospital
Chapter 36: My Daughter
Chapter 37: Home Coming
Chapter 38: Sleep Deprivation, Dating Profiles, And Good Cole
Chapter 39: Sparks
Chapter 40: Exercise And Free Time
Chapter 41: May Abbott Makes A Visit
Chapter 42: Sebastian And Scare
Chapter 43: Empty
Chapter 44: A Series Of Unfortunate Events
Chapter 45: Bloody Battle
Chapter 46: The Vision
Chapter 47: Alura
Chapter 49: My Baby Girl
Covers
My Instagram Account!
Chapter 50: Goodbye Family, Hello Summer
New Book
A/N
Sequel is up!!!!!
Cover

Chapter 48: Like Serious X-Men

136K 3.2K 449
By krazykatgurl

Cole POV

She stands there fuming. I probably look about the same. Morgan opens her mouth to protest, but wavers slightly and brings a hand to her head.
"You okay Morgan?" I ask her and approach her. Her eyelids flutter shut and she begins falling. I quickly run to her and catch her so she isn't hurt further.

"Morgan!" I say worriedly. I quickly mind link Kaylee and tell her what has happened before turning attention to Morgan who doesn't seem hurt at all, at peace in fact.

"Morgan, come on, get up." I whisper to her. She makes no effort to respond when I hear my door open. I look up and see Kaylee rushing in.

"Why didn't you take her to my office!" she shouts angrily before kneeling down in front of her and examining her.

"Has she been working herself too hard?" she asks me. I shake my head while looking at Morgan's face.

"I don't know. We were going through paperwork and then we started arguing and then she just, fainted." I say whilst panicking.

"Cole, calm down, we need to get her to the hospital stat." she orders. I nod and pick her up before rushing her to the hospital.

I lay her on the bed and sit down next to her before running my hands through my tangles of hair as Kaylee begins examining.

"Is she gonna be okay?" I ask through gritted teeth, not looking up.

"Cole. Please be quiet. I'm working on it." Kaylee responds angrily. I shake my head and fight the tears. She can't be hurt. Not because of me.

This is all my fault. Everything is my fault! I'm the one who manipulated her, I'm the one who took advantage of her and then rejected her! Then I'm the one that told her to abort Leah and the one who was so bipolar with her and the one who put her through all this crap, and she still cares about me.

"Cole." Kaylee says, grabbing my attention. I look up to find her looking at Morgan. I look down and see her stir.

"Oh thank god!" I say relieved. She is okay. I let out a breath of relief when she opens her eyes, revealing her green irises. She looks around confused.

"Why am I here?" she mumbles under her breath before her eyes land on me. I smile gently at her.

"Cole! I know where Leah is!" she shouts happily. I furrow my eyebrows and shake my head.

"How?" I ask her. Her smile falters and she shakes her head whilst looking down.

"That-That doesn't matter. But I do know where. We have to hurry." she stutters before lifting her head. I nod and turn to Kaylee.

"Can we leave?" I ask her. She shrugs.

"Everything seems okay, so go ahead. But no over working. Now go find your baby." she says with a smile. We nod eagerly before helping Morgan up and rushing out of the room and to my office.

I round my desk and grab my map. "Okay. Where is she?" I ask her.

"Yeah, about that. I don't have the address, but I know what the building looks like." she explains. I look up and see her twiddling with her thumbs.

"What? That makes no sense Morgan. How do you know what the building looks like? Who told you?" I ask her and put away my map. She looks at me.

"It doesn't matter. Just please trust me. Now we have to go. Please." she asks. I sigh.

"Fine. But we need help." I order. She shakes her head.

"No. I don't know anyone enough to trust them. Just, can we please just go? Only the two of us?" she asks.

Morgan POV

He groans and tugs at his locks. He is gonna damage his scalp that way.

"Fine." he grumbles before grabbing a bag from under his desk.

He walks over to the bookshelves and types something in.

"What are you doing? We have to go. Now." I say and gesture to the door. He ignores me and begins skimming through books before pulling one out.

"Hello? We need to- woah." I say, but stop abruptly when the bookshelf opens up to reveal a passageway.

"Where even was this?" I mumble under my breath and follow him into the corridor. We walk down a long hallway with hard dark wooden floors and brown, almost black, walls with a fancy design on each panel.

We continue down the dimly lit hallway for a bit before we come to yet another door, this time a sleek tin door. He punches in a code on a panel placed by the door, and soon enough, the click of the door as it unlocked echoes through the hall.

He pushes open the heavy door to reveal a room with both tin ceilings, walls, and floors. X Men much? Not to mention the various types of weapons lining the walls.

"You guys must really like X Men. This stuff for reenactments or something? Yeah, sure this is cool, but we have to go." I say and motion to the door. He flashes me an amused smirk with raised eyebrows and picks up a gun. He places his finger on the trigger and then aims it towards me. My eyes grow wide.

"Yeah, I mean we have had out ups and downs, but you don't need to kill me!" I yell nervously. He laughs and pulls the trigger. I gasp and shut my eyes tightly while holding my breath.

Except, it never hits me. I look over my shoulder and see a bullet hole in the tin wall. I let out a breath of relief and turn to see Cole laughing.

"I wasn't gonna kill you pipsqueaks" he says through his laugh fest.

"I am not short!" I defend myself and examine his weapons.

"Really, how tall are you? Because you are way shorter then me pipsqueak?" he says with a big, dumb smile. I laugh quietly and shake my head.

"5'4 thank you very much." I state and pick up a gun.

"Woah! Watch out there!" he says and grabs the gun off of me. Now that he pointed it out, he is way taller then me. I'm only barely to his shoulder.

"Careful. This is a real weapon, you could really get hurt." he says and then demonstrates how to use it. I pick it up pretty quickly.

He nods and steps away before putting a lot of weapons into the duffel bag. And I mean a lot. I've never seen so many guns. I back up slightly and point to the hallway.

"I'm gonna go back there. I would prefer not to be shot and killed quite yet." I quickly retreat down the hallway without a second glance and soon enough, I'm in the familiar office space. I look back down the hallway and see Cole with his guns, looking very happy may I add. Boys and their guns.

I begin pacing. How am I gonna find this place? Am I gonna find it? I groan and begin twirling my air around my finger. A nervous habit I've inherited from my Mother. I get caught up in my thoughts, I don't notice Cole's entrance until he touches my shoulder to gain my attention. I jump slightly and turn my face to see Cole.

I smile at him slightly. "Ready to go?" I ask him. He nods and picks up the duffel bag before we exit the room and walk down the hall to the front door.

"Gosh. Okay, ready for this?" I ask him. He shrugs.

"Yeah. But I've also done this more times then not." he says and sets down the duffel bag once we stop at the line between the woods, and the lawn.

"Do you have a death wish?" I ask him and go behind a tree to strip of my clothes. Learned to strip before shifting the hard way. I don't think the pack wants to see me naked yet again. Pretty sure I scared some of the kids.

I soon enough am stripped of any clothes and trying to shift. I picture myself changing, my bones shifting. A wave of pain washes over me and my bones crack. I whimper and soon enough, I am taller then my short stature of 5'4.

Even though this is my third time shifting, I still have no clue what my wolf looks like. I exit from behind the tree after picking up my clothes and tying them around my ankle. I walk to the area where Cole is and bark in greeting. He does a wolfy grin thing and I snort.

We begin running, with him towering above me of course. He is taller in human form, and the Alpha blood, amounts him to be way taller then me.

His black fur rippled in the wind. He is a beautiful wolf. His fur is fully black, giving off the mystery feel. I hope my wolf is half as beautiful as that.

We come to a stop at a little pond surrounded by tiny flowers. I walk up to it and take large gulps of water and begin pulling away, and catch a reflection, my reflection.

My wolf is black. With some tiny white tips on my coat. I do a wolfish grin and pull away from the water and see Cole looking at me with those chocolate brown eyes that can just suck you in. I walk up to him and use my tail to hit his side. He barks in an amused tone before we begin running in the direction that my brain tells me to go. At this point, I just need to trust myself.

We come to an abrupt halt. I hear a twig snap. Cole looks at me.

'Go behind the tree and stay there.' he mind links. I shake my head.

'No. I need to help.' I am too stubborn to go down without a fight.

'Gosh Morgan! Just listen to me and go behind that tree!' he yells through the link. I whimper and cower back before turning and walking to the tree. I don't feel right doing this. He might need me.

I peek out from behind the large tree and see two wolves approaching him. He can easily take them. And he does. They are down in a millisecond. I let out s breath of relief and close my eyes before exiting the safety of the tree. I open my eyes but stumble back and fall over and Cole looks at me confused. He doesn't knows there is 6 wolves behind him. I bark at him in warning. He looks around, but it's too late, they have him pinned. He struggles beneath their hold.

They bite into his neck. I back up. I have no clue what to do. He yelps in pain. I growl at them, catching their attention. Two of them begin to advance me. Come get me. Go ahead and try. I pounce on one and bite their neck and then dig my claws in his chest before ripping a part of his throat out, killing him immediately.

I turn to the snarling other one, and stand up before attacking. I jump on top of him and begin tackling him, dodging his bites. I try and bite his neck, but he catches on and pushes away from me and bites my ear. I whimper but attack his stomach and rip out (gag) a part of it.

I stand up and run to the wolf attacking Cole and pounce on him, pinning him on the ground beside Cole. Cole pleads at me with his eyes, begging me to stop. The wolf below me snarls and tries to snap at me, but I dodge narrowly. The wolf paws at me, trying to escape. Their eyes go past me for a second before I am pushed roughly off of the wolf and onto the ground. Cole growls and tries to get up, but ultimately fails due to wounds. He will heal in a few minutes though.

The wolf bites my shoulder and I howl in pain. Cole whimpers for me. I kick the wolf off of me and I bite their neck while they are distracted by not falling. They die instantly.

I get up and turn to face the wolf that attacked Cole. This will be fun. I growl at him and approach him before pouncing on him and (gag again) ripping his, head off. Hey, cut me some slack, he attacked Cole!

I hear a growl from behind me and turn to come face to face with an extremely large wolf. Bigger then me. I snarl at him and I hear leaves shifting. I glance behind me and see Cole coming to stand next to me. Cole is bigger then him.

This should be easy. Cole and I growl at him before we both begin attacking. Cole is attacking his front, while I am tackling him from the sides. We take him out pretty quickly, I won't go into detail....

I sigh, somewhat, before leaning against Cole. That was exhausting. He whimpers before licking my cheek and nudging me, telling me to go on. I stand up straight and we begin walking in an unknown direction.

I stop abruptly when a structure comes into view. The cabin. The cabin!

We hear a faint cry come from the building. Leah. My Leah. We found her.

Hey peeps! Sup? Sorry it took so long to update, I have been working on this chapter for 2 days straight! Anyways, sadly, there is only two more chapters of this book😞. Sequel will come soon though, well, soonish. My poor puppy just had a nightmare!😣🐶 Vote and comment, means a lot!
Kisses,😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35M 885K 30
COMPLETED Two teenagers, a party and the unmistakeable mate pull, but what happens when it follows with a steamy night and a rejection the next day...
2M 45.5K 29
"You know the stories about the alpha who rejected his mate, but she's pregnant? Yeah, I'm the daughter in one of those stories. My mom found my dad...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.2K 82 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
1.3M 14.9K 12
There was never a story of an alpha being rejected, it was unheard but he was the exception. Alpha Sean Dawson had everything in his life, a strong p...