The Alpha's Daughter

By krazykatgurl

"I, Cole Greystone, reject you, Morgan Mayor, as my mate." As soon as those words left his mouth, I felt my w... More

Chapter 1: Happy Birthday To Me
Chapter 2: Kiss Me
Chapter 3: Pain Of Rejection
Chapter 4: Meet Angry Emily
Chapter 5: Suspension And Horrible Lies
Chapter 6: I Just Need My Mom
Chapter 7: Brother Sister 'Bonding'
Chapter 8: All The Up To Date Gossip With Em
Chapter 9: Anticipation And Ice Cream Fries
Chapter 10: Get Rid Of It
Chapter 11: Cat's Out Of The Bag
Chapter 12: My Baby Dot
Chapter 13: Softy Cole
Chapter 14: Angel
Chapter 15: Cousin Ashley
Chapter 16: The Ultrasound
Chapter 17: Like Yuzu and Sage
Chapter 18: Arguments, French Toast, And Travel Plans
Chapter 19: Shopping, Big News, And Fake Angel
Chapter 20: First Day
Chapter 21: Is She Worth It?
Chapter 22: Be Brave And Accept Mistakes, I Did
Chapter 23: Snowball Wars And Baby Names
Chapter 23: Planning The Trip And Shopping
Chapter 24: The Town Square Lights
Chapter 25: Marks
Chapter 26: Broken And Mended Relationships
Chapter 27: Merry Christmas Morgan
Chapter 28: Parties, Hurting Heart, And Hot Guys Hiding In The Woods
A/N Wattys 2016
Chapter 29: Heart To Heart
Chapter 30: Happy Endings
Chapter 31: Dates And Arguments
Chapter 32: 2 Months Later And Gelato Trip
Chapter 33: He Can't Hurt Me Anymore
Chapter 34: Ready To Pop
Chapter 35: The Hospital
Chapter 36: My Daughter
Chapter 37: Home Coming
Chapter 38: Sleep Deprivation, Dating Profiles, And Good Cole
Chapter 39: Sparks
Chapter 40: Exercise And Free Time
Chapter 42: Sebastian And Scare
Chapter 43: Empty
Chapter 44: A Series Of Unfortunate Events
Chapter 45: Bloody Battle
Chapter 46: The Vision
Chapter 47: Alura
Chapter 48: Like Serious X-Men
Chapter 49: My Baby Girl
Covers
My Instagram Account!
Chapter 50: Goodbye Family, Hello Summer
New Book
A/N
Sequel is up!!!!!
Cover

Chapter 41: May Abbott Makes A Visit

139K 3.4K 262
By krazykatgurl

2 Weeks Later....

My eyes fly open at the sound of a baby cry. I groan and sit up, why am I stiff? I look around. I'm not in my room. I glance at where I was just laying. I fell asleep on the couch.

I must of fallen asleep while watching tv. I look over at the baby swing where Leah is crying. I sigh and pick her up from the swing. I sit back on the couch and begin feeding her.

I have begun to recognize what she wants based on the type of cries. Like, if it's more of a whiny cry, she's tired, if it's a whimper type, she's tired? And if it's a screeching type, like we just witnessed, she's hungry.

I finish up and she begins falling asleep in my arms. I smile down at her and set her in the swing and turn it on slow so she falls asleep easier.

I relax and fall back on the comfy couch and close my eyes. The darkness is about to grab me, when the doorbell rings and Leah cries.

"Errrr!" I groan and stand up before shushing Leah and calming her before walking to the door and flinging it open angrily.

"What?" I spit out before looking at the person. I glance back and immediately regret my words.

In front of me, stands May Abbott, Cole's new mate. "Sorry, thought you were someone else." I say with an embarrassed smile. She may be Cole's new mate, but that isn't a reason to hate someone.

"It's okay, I kinda showed up outta the blue huh? You know what, I can come back." she says and points to her car. I shake my head.

"Oh no, you made the trip. Please, come in. But can you be quiet? My daughter is sleeping." I say. She nods and steps in the house.

"Your home is beautiful." she compliments. I smile and lead her into the living room and glance at the sleeping Leah.

"Thank you. It's my mothers obviously." I say. She nods and soon notices Leah.

"Aw! Is that your daughter?" she asks me with a small smile.

"Yeah." I say in response. I am getting a feeling that she doesn't know Leah is Cole's kid as well.

"She is so adorable." she says as we sit on the couch. I smile at her.

"Thanks. She looks more like her father though." I say. No need to state that it's your mate at all.

"Who's the father? If you don't mind me asking." she says. Crap! I shake my head.

"Oh, no one. Just some guy at a party. I was drunk." I lie. She nods.

"I think she looks a lot like you too. Not the skin tone or eye color, but her features. She definitely is your daughter." she says. I smile at my baby.

"Yeah. I guess." I respond before looking back at May.

"So I came here with a purpose. Cole has told me, that you guys have a history and such, and I was hoping that just because I'm his mate and all, we don't have any bad blood. So as a peace offering to tell you that I am no threat, and you aren't either, I brought some brownies." she says and pulls out a white paper bag. I smile at her and shake my head.

"Don't worry, I am no threat. And I'm over Cole. We are just friends. But if you don't mind me asking, what did he tell you?" I say to her.

"Just that you two had a short fling, but then he met me. He also said something about some baggage left with you, and responsibilities. I don't know." she says with a smile towards the end. I nod. But I know something is up.

Because why would Cole, tell May these things?

Gosh, don't kill me! It is extremely short, but hey, it's up! I got the second book in the If I Stay series!!!😁😁😁 So excited to read it. But I have some news. So, I have two possible ideas about a story, one is about a abused girl who finds her mate and such, and one is about a girl who is completely ruthless and kills people without a second thought, a bad girl, and she finds her mate and...... So, which one would you guys prefer? Please tell me! Anyways, vote and comment, means a lot!
Kisses,😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 14.9K 12
There was never a story of an alpha being rejected, it was unheard but he was the exception. Alpha Sean Dawson had everything in his life, a strong p...
765K 24.7K 43
Jack Morgan has been a friend of my parents for years. That is until they died when I was fifteen. Jack took me under his wing and for a while, I was...
2M 45.4K 29
"You know the stories about the alpha who rejected his mate, but she's pregnant? Yeah, I'm the daughter in one of those stories. My mom found my dad...
19.7M 707K 64
19 year old Alpha Clayton finally comes home from being away for 5 years at Alpha Training, and when he is finally back, he finds his lovely mate - i...