Karma Akabane x Reader onesho...

By ElenaTheOtaku

Karma x Reader oneshots this book is for all of Karma fangirls, if you don't like Karma then this book is not... More

Karma x Reader: Karma is a Bit@h
Karma x Reader lemon!!
Karma x Reader Lazy day
Karma x Reader Game
Karma x Reader Favourite
Karma x Reader milk
Karma x Reader cookie and cream ice-cream
Karma x Reader youtube
Karma x Reader Birth part 1
Karma x trouble maker Reader
Karma x Reader Small moments
Karma x Reader short story~
Karma x Reader giving birth part 2
Karma x Reader giving birth part 3
Karma X Reader storage shed (lemon)
Karma x Reader Always (warning read at your own risks)
Karma x pervert Reader Late night out
Asano Gakushuu x Reader number one (lemon)
Writer-chan request for readers :)
A/n
Karma x idol Reader lemonnnn
Asano Gakushuu x Reader lemonnn
Karma Akabane x Reader lemonn Handcuff
Asano Gakushuu x reader lemonn
Karma Akabane X Reader teacher
Karma x Reader Wedding
Karma x reader x Asano lemon
Vampire Karma x Reader
lemonn First time Asano X Reader
Karma X Reader Internet Relationship
Karma X Reader Winter LIME
Karma X Reader Rain Lime
Update
Karma x Reader black and white
Karma x Reader coffee shop
Senpai Karma and reader kohai
I Need Your Help...
THANK YOU
Karma X Reader Lemon
Karma x Reader falling for me
Small moments 3?
Karma X Reader Jealous
Karma X Reader Welcome Back
Karma X Reader
Karma X Reader Promises
Karma X Reader Vote
Karma x Reader kinky smut
Karma X reader The one
Karma X Reader fluff
Karma x Reader soft smut
cheating
Karma X Reader new beginning (smut)
Karma x Reader Camera
Karma X Reader Puppy Love
Karma X Reader (lemon) my birthday wish
The Underworld Karma X Reader
The Underworld P2 Karma x Reader
Update!
2023

Karma X Reader Small moments Part 2

14.2K 186 261
By ElenaTheOtaku

Someone says it was easy to read and wants more so..here it is! And because it's easy for me to write :p Hope you guys enjoy :)

Washing Dishes (^_^)/

Karma and you throw a small party, and now you both have to clean and wash all the plates (this is why I hate cooking =_=) You rolled you sleeves up! You are filled with determination (#undertale) You looked at the pile of plates, spoons, folks, and glasses....giving you no motivation. You sighed out as you began washing the glasses first.

"Why can't Koro sensei help he can do this in one second," You being ranting "I don't wanna do this anymore~" (i don't wanna be the reason why *for people who doesn't know its from a song XDDD)

Karma laughed quietly as he clean up the mess that was created by your best friend (aka meh yes you have no choice but to let me be your best friend) she was cutting the glue with the ruler and flicked the glue up sticking it to the ceiling (i did this and got caught by the teacher XDDD)

"I swear your best friend is fucked up in the head," Karma looked up the ceiling that is now clean. Karma walked over to you and started drying the wet dishes. You smirked to yourself and splash water into Karma's face.

"You brat!" Karma grinned as he wrapped one of his arms around your waist, while his another hand grabbed a glass and filled it with water before you could do anything Karma pour the water down your neck. The water travel down as it wet your white blouse showing your black lace bra.

"........Karma you got the nerve to do that?" You elbowed him against his stomach.

Karma who is now looking at your black bra whispered a low "worth it" under his breath.

Moment like this is worth it?

Sans genocide route (since I have been referencing undertale a lot, you guys should kinda see this coming XDDD)

You were crying your eyes out, why? WHY! Karma have killed the most likeable most friendliest character on Undertale. "Why? WHYYY?" You shake Karma's shoulders like you were in a K drama.

"kill kill kill!!!!! in this world is kill or be killed" Karma said in a chilling voice , Karma's eyes spark as he move to waterfall "18 left." Karma eyes goes red just like his hair (god Karma, why so evil? XDD)

"K-karma.....you have gone to the dark side..well actually you're always in the dark side" You mumbled the last part to yourself. "Sans will revenge mehhhh!!!"

-Aaron flexes in

"You can kill him, fucking annoying sea horse" (am sorry if u dont know the game, if u want u can skip XD and am not gonna write about every fight sorry)

- :)

"NO not woshua!! he's so cute"

"DIE DIE DIEEEE"

(skip to Sans)

-it's a beautiful day outside. birds are singing, flowers are blooming...on days like these, kids like you...Should be burning in hell.-

"Sans! give him what he deserve!!!" You yelled "He even killed Undyne the undying"

Karma smirked "I bet I will-"

-geeettttttt dunked on!!!

"Instant KArma! you just got dunked onnnn" You screamed as you do a victory dance. Karma smirked murderously.

"It just make me wanna kill him more" Karma skip Sans dialogue, not letting Sans finish what he's saying.

-after Karma dies 5 times-

"Hey (y/n) you wanna make a bet?" Karma asked while he smile 'innocently' being the naive person that you are.

"WHat?" you asked curious with what he come up with.

"If I kill Sans on the next try, you have to.....get FRISKy with me" Karma makes a horrible pun that make you laughed.

"HAHAahaha okay fine"

-Karma kills Sans-

"Well (y/n) time to get FRISKy" Karma looked away from the laptop and hover above you.

Moments like this..makes you regret youพ decision in life.

Scent ;)

You walked in the living room to see a sleeping Karma on the couch, Karma just come back from work as he is still in his white long sleeves button up shirt, and his black trouser. His chest fall up and down as the sound of his soft breathing filled the air.

You bend down to study his angel like face, 'only if he can be sleep all the time' you smiled as you hold yourself back from covering his face with the pillow so he can stay innocent looking all the time. You smirked as you found your liquid eyeliner, you wrote on his forehead 'Im an manipulative asshole' you struggled quite a bit from holding in the laughter.

You looked closer at his face, his pale skin contrast with his red hair. You suddenly smell the energy herbs with masculine spices and sensual woods from his neck, it was the cologne that you brought for Karma, it was a nice scent. You can smell the Basil Leaves, Fresh Ginger, Black Suede, and Violet Leaves. it smell like his wearing abuttery-soft black leather jacket, it was very Karma like masculine, modern and sexy. 

You sniffed closer to his neck, breathing in the elegance scent. Then suddenly Karma pull you up making you straddled his stomach, "What are you doing (y/n)-chan?~ are you by any chance smelling me?" Karma teased you, "So do I smell good or what?" Karma aske.

"N-noo~ I-I was umm seeing if you have any tattoos" You blushed as you realise that you have been caught doing the most embarrassing thing ever.

"You know I don't have tattoos, I mean you know I don't have any tattoos on my body. You have seen it before, or do you have to remind you that I don't have any?" Karma winked at you.

You blushed even harder but then you saw what you wrote on his forehead making you laughed "I can't take you seriously with that on your forehead" You laughed as you get up and walked out of the house, maybe you will go to Elena house for a while as you know full well that Karma will- 

"(Y/N)!!!!" A scream can be heard from outside of the house.

Moments like these- Abort mission Abort mission!!

Rainy day

It was raining, you can hear the rain softly hitting the window panels and the smell of fresh rain and wet grass (idk its like the smell of newly cut grass....im i the only one who like that smell XD). You sit on the couch as you put on how to train your dragon 2, Karma lay down the blanket on you. He then put down the two hot chocolates on the coffee table, "Here you go, princess"

"Why thank you, Dragon"

"A Dragon? Wow so you're my princess but to you am a dragon? That's unfair"

"Well you act like one, when a guy comes up to me I can see you breathing out fire" You explained. "And your hair is red"

"That's such a lame reason" He sit don't beside you as you lay on his lap.

"Hey I'm just a girl with a dragon"

"What are we watching?"

"How to train your dragon 2" You laughed at the joke you set up.

"Is this why you call me a dragon? just so you can make that joke" Karma softly laughed.

"YEPPPPP"

moments like these are kinda dry XDDD

Diet :(

You were on a diet and Karma is helping out with it, which is nice and everything but he get do into it. Once you were just getting a cookie he take it away and eat it in front of your face, like what the hell? then he said "You asked me to help you, I don't care if you get fat but if you want my help then you will get help, cookie monster". So now that he's gone to work you would eat umm a bit of junk, you sit on the couch as you opened the kitkat wrapper.

"(Y/N) what are you doing?" Karma asked as he opened the door, looks like he come home early..god dammit.

"You say I could have a cheat day" You pouted.

"I say you can have a cheat day not days, you have use that excuse for three days now. Get up we're going to work off whatever you eat" Karma pulled you up as he get dress in more comfortable outfits, he then drag you out of the house, "Now run, if i catch you I get to go all the way with you to night" Karma smirked.

"You just like to see me suffer" You run away from him as he tie his shoes. "I will tell Elena and make her take me back"

"1 what a snitch 2 she has Asano to keep her busy" Karma then run and within a sec, he already is running next to you.

"well shit"

Moments like these you wished you havent asked for help

nail art~ YOUTUBE

"Ok guys to day we are going to make some nail art" You smiled to the camera "Nail art for guys and I'm not a guy so I ask my boyfriend to help me" You hold in a laugh as you pull Karma so the 'viewers' can see him.

"So I have a lot of guys who want me to do some nail art, so what better to do it on an actual guy"

"A hand doll?" Karma asked quietly under his breath.

"Lighten up Karma, I promise I won't do pink" You then pulled hi down so he can sit next to you.

"You're so lucky I love you" Karma growled as he put his hand out for you.\

"Well since you're a guy I wont go CRAZY with it...yet" You mouthed the last part to the camera.
"Well first we will have to put on the simply peel so if I fuck it up, we can just peel it" You out on the simply peel latex as you talk.

"I thought you were a 'pro'?" Karma asked.

"Everyone makes mistakes"

"Like that time you thought that I'm into bondage?" Karma asked as he smirked.

"You didn't say no, all you say was yess~" You moaned out the last part.

-awkward silence-

"and then we put on the base coat" You talk as you put on the base coat, while Karma just sit still, wondering about why it's he doing this.

"See how quickly it dry...just like Karma's jokes (or I can write dick instead but hey I dont wanna ruin your innocent little mind...but you're reading this book so maybe you don't have anymore innocent for me to ruin XDDD)"

"Then we put on a black nail polish, see Karma black just like your heart"

"Wow thanks babe" Karma rolled his eyes as he lay his chin on your head.

"now let it dry"

"........or should you say let it go?" Karma looked at the camera.

"now THAT was dry"

"OK now we will put the holo on top"

"W-wait what hol0?" Karma try to pulled his hand away, but you whispered a few..umm offers that he couldnt refuse. (any holosexual here? XDD) You then paint holo on his nail.

"You're so prettyyy~ Such a pretty little boi" You pinched his cheeks. "Now see how the holo looks under the light?~ so pretty just like youuuu" You laughed as you mess Karma's hair.

most common comment: What did she whispered?/...why did he agree to it so quickly?

Moments like these are good to have a lawyer and a contract sign.

LOST

Karma side of story

'Where is the brat?' Karma waited for you in front of JB HI FI, Karma looked at the time as he swear under his breath. 'Will then I better called Asano asking if (y/n) is with him and Elena' Karma thought as he pulled out his phone.

_dial phone_

"Asano it's (y/N) with you guys?"

"No I thought they will be with you"

"So we need to find not one but two shorties?" Karma asked.

"YEP, I bet it was Elena she always think that she knows the way, she don't even know her own house address" (I still don't know XDDD)

"Alright meet me in front of JB" Karma ordered.

_hung up-

end of karma side of story

"BITCHHH YOU THOUGHT YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM MEHHH, WELL PIKA PIKA I SEE YOU BITCH" Elena your bestfriend screamed as she find pikachu.

"Elena don't scream-"

"YOU DONT KNOW I SAW THIS BOTCH YESTERDAY BUT I DIDNT CAUGHT IT"

"You're embarrassing me- HOLY SHIT ITS A FREAKING VENUSAUR"

Karma and Gakushuu then catch they own girlfriend singing the pokemon theme song in the middle of the food court, they both looked at each other and acknowledge that their girlfriend are an idiot.

FIN~

note: I hope you guys like it anyway leave a comment and remember I'm always watching you guys XDD jk jk jk rowling. SEE you! hopefully soon and tell me which one do you like it the most XP.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 2.6K 39
!โš ๏ธ! REQUESTS CLOSED !โš ๏ธ! In this book , there will be short stories maximun two parts and contains fluff and lemons .with karma โค๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ //YOU HAVE BEE...
671 0 18
: Book 1 : :TRIGGER WARNING:PLEASE READ: trigger warning I will not give any further warning it ruins the atmosphere this story will have topics for...
42.5K 927 29
โ•ฐโ–บ ["๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž?"] "๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž" โ•”โ•*.ยท:ยท.โœง โœฆ โœง.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•— โ‰ปโ”€โ”€๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, you're...
22.4K 308 9
Welcome to my first one shot book. I've read a lot of one shots and I decided it was my time to write one. If you guys didn't know already, I like th...