Travlyn/Garmau Oneshots

由 MDnRoses

Hi. This is Bailey. Almost all of the oneshots leading up to oneshot 81 are Garmau, seeing as this was once j... 更多

Not Coming Home
Gaming Session
Winter Break Pt: 1
Winter Break Pt: 2
Winter Break Pt: 3
Winter Break pt: 4
Winter Break Part: 5 (FINALE)
House Party
Running Away
~Happy Father's Day!~
TRAVLYN BOOK OUT!
Love
2 A.M.
YAAAY!
So...
Katelyn~Sama
Tattoos
Friendship
The Bachelorette
A/N
Face Reveal For 1K
Cinderella Pt: 1
Cinderella Pt: 2
Cinderella Pt: 3
Cinderella Pt: 4
Cinderella Pt: 5
Marichat Theme
Robin Hood 1
HELP. ME.
Heads Up
Robin Hood 2
101 Dalmations
Paperman
A Magical Surprise 1
A Magical Surprise 2
YO.
Bullying
In the Rain
The New Kid
My Sunshine
Snowy Days
A Paris Night Part: 1
A Paris Night Part: 2
The Date
The Girl With the Raven Black Hair
She's Out Of Her Mind
New Banner?
Jealousy
Jealousy Pt: 2
Travlyn
He Came Along
It's Over, Isn't it?
The Jerk At the Bar
IDEK
Truth or Dare
REAL TALK
Orchestra
When You Date Your Best Friend
NEW BOOK!
Mean Girls (1)
Mean Girls (2)
That One Friend
In Heaven
Heyo!
Mean Girls (3)
Treat You Better
Dress Code Rant
IM SO SORRY!
Boyfriend Tag
The Photo Album
Alone
Whoever Made This Deserves a Star
Recommend Tag
Maid~Sama!
ANOTHER TAG!!!
GUYS GUYS GUYS
On And Off Line
On and Off Line 2
The Day We Meet Again (1)
Hehe~
New Title?
The Day We Meet Again (2)
OMGGGGGGG!!!!
10k
Another Tag!
Day 1 of Bailey's 25 Days of Travlyn
Contest Entry!
New Years
Taggedddddddd
OHSHC AU
I'm sorry.
Things I'll Never Say (1/2)
Things I'll Never Say 2/2
New Book!

SONGFICTION: Someone You Like

352 10 5
由 MDnRoses

Song: Someone You Like

Artist/Band: The Girl and The Dreamcatcher

~Garroth's POV~

"I sat in the small coffee shop, writing down poems for a college course I was taking at Phoenix University. I had a caramel macchiato and a sugar cookie, my usual order. When she walked in. She had a purple ribbon in her raven black hair, clear tan skin, and hazel eyes.

I saw you, with that ribbon in your hair

Think that I began to stare

Maybe I'll love you, for a while. 

She ordered her coffee and pastries and sat down in the comfy chair next to mine, where at that she started reading a book called Midnight.

A stranger, at a table in a place

And a really pretty face 

I wonder what happens, when you smile

I returned to my poems, but decided to scrap the idea I had and start a new one. I started writing down.

"I might never be your hero,

never been one to fight.

That don't mean that I can't be your valentine.

I won't be your savior either,

couldn't even if I tried.

But I-I think I could be someone you like.

Someone you like" 

I finished off the poem with a smile and looked up to see the girl looking at me shyly behind her hair, then quickly returning to her book once I saw her."

~Aphmau's POV~

"The man finished what he was writing with a small smile and looked up. He caught me staring, and I quickly returned to my book.

Reading, in a coffee shop we share

Hiding shy behind my hair 

Watching our movie, in my mind.

After a few seconds I looked up again to see him looking at me, and he blushed and looked down. I blushed and smiled, and he looked up which made me look down. This went on and on.

I promise, promise not to fly away

Make a story of today

C'mon, give me a try.

I pulled out a piece of notebook paper out of my bag and started writing down a note to give to him.

"Now I might never stop your sorrow,

fix you up good as new.

But that don't mean that I can't hold your hand in mine!

I might never say I'm sorry,

even if I've done you wrong.

But I think I could be someone you like,

Someone you like." 

I balled up the message and threw it at him. It hit him in the face and I immediately looked down, embarrassed. I heard laughing and uncrumpling of paper. I looked up to see him blushing while reading my paper. He looked up at me and smiled wide, but then he surprised me. He spoke!

"I'm Garroth, and 

I might never be your hero,

but I think I'd like to try.

And the way you look at me is your reply." The man spoke in a deep British accent.

"You got a lot to learn about me,

Maybe you could start tonight. 

I'm Aphmau" I replied to him. Garroth smiled and looked down. He reached to grab my hand and I grabbed his and intertwined our fingers.

"Cause I think I could be someone you like." Garroth said shyly.

"Someone you like" I repeated, and we walked out of the coffee shop hand in hand, blushing a deep crimson red. I heard squealing coming from the cashier but I just ignored it."

"And that kids, is how your grandma and grandpa met." Garroth finished for me. I glared at him and he chuckled, kissing my temple.

"Now it's way past your bedtime little ones. Go on, off to bed." I told my grandchildren. 

"Awww, just one more story?"  Whined Alexis Jr.

"How about in the morning I'll tell you some embarrassing moments from when I was a teacher?" I suggested. Alexis Jr. squealed along with the rest of my grandkids, and they ran to their rooms in the family cabin. I looked over at my husband, and smiled.

"Fifty years later, we are even more in love than before." I say giving him a peck.

"Fifty years eh? It feels like yesterday we were two college kids in a coffee shop." He replied with a smile.

"True love never does end does it?" I ask him, already knowing the answer.

"True love never ends, Aphie, not even when we die." Garroth gives me a loving kiss and walks back to our room. 

"Then I'm glad I met you." I say to myself, before following him into our room to sleep happily ever after.

A/N Soooooooooooooo, what ya think? Personally, one of my favorite things I've ever written ever. Like cuteness level: OVERLOAD. I heard this song and I pretty much knew I had to make a chapter about it. If you could, please tell me if I messed up any of the lyrics. I looked up the lyrics and listened to the song on repeat because I'm that much of a perfectionist, so please just tell me if I messed up any of the lyrics. That's all for now folks!

BYE~Bails~

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

7.4K 342 24
This is a modern version of minecraft diaries. It. Is. Not. MyStreet. Hopefully updated every day hopefully -+DISCLAIMER ALERT+- I do not own any of...
10K 253 33
Hey guys! Night here, this book is all about garmau one shot. I wrote and compose the one shots and I hope you will like my story. But I'm slow in up...
32.3K 263 24
Hey.This Is my MID oneshots. all characters other than mine belong to Aphmau. please enjoy and don't hate. I also will do head-cannons. 205 on #aphma...
14.3K 268 13
Cover by me! A collection of oneshots and short stories that I can't stretch far enough into an entire book! [#2 in "garrance" as of 8/26/2020] (Upda...