The Alpha's Daughter

By krazykatgurl

"I, Cole Greystone, reject you, Morgan Mayor, as my mate." As soon as those words left his mouth, I felt my w... More

Chapter 1: Happy Birthday To Me
Chapter 2: Kiss Me
Chapter 3: Pain Of Rejection
Chapter 4: Meet Angry Emily
Chapter 5: Suspension And Horrible Lies
Chapter 6: I Just Need My Mom
Chapter 7: Brother Sister 'Bonding'
Chapter 8: All The Up To Date Gossip With Em
Chapter 9: Anticipation And Ice Cream Fries
Chapter 10: Get Rid Of It
Chapter 11: Cat's Out Of The Bag
Chapter 13: Softy Cole
Chapter 14: Angel
Chapter 15: Cousin Ashley
Chapter 16: The Ultrasound
Chapter 17: Like Yuzu and Sage
Chapter 18: Arguments, French Toast, And Travel Plans
Chapter 19: Shopping, Big News, And Fake Angel
Chapter 20: First Day
Chapter 21: Is She Worth It?
Chapter 22: Be Brave And Accept Mistakes, I Did
Chapter 23: Snowball Wars And Baby Names
Chapter 23: Planning The Trip And Shopping
Chapter 24: The Town Square Lights
Chapter 25: Marks
Chapter 26: Broken And Mended Relationships
Chapter 27: Merry Christmas Morgan
Chapter 28: Parties, Hurting Heart, And Hot Guys Hiding In The Woods
A/N Wattys 2016
Chapter 29: Heart To Heart
Chapter 30: Happy Endings
Chapter 31: Dates And Arguments
Chapter 32: 2 Months Later And Gelato Trip
Chapter 33: He Can't Hurt Me Anymore
Chapter 34: Ready To Pop
Chapter 35: The Hospital
Chapter 36: My Daughter
Chapter 37: Home Coming
Chapter 38: Sleep Deprivation, Dating Profiles, And Good Cole
Chapter 39: Sparks
Chapter 40: Exercise And Free Time
Chapter 41: May Abbott Makes A Visit
Chapter 42: Sebastian And Scare
Chapter 43: Empty
Chapter 44: A Series Of Unfortunate Events
Chapter 45: Bloody Battle
Chapter 46: The Vision
Chapter 47: Alura
Chapter 48: Like Serious X-Men
Chapter 49: My Baby Girl
Covers
My Instagram Account!
Chapter 50: Goodbye Family, Hello Summer
New Book
A/N
Sequel is up!!!!!
Cover

Chapter 12: My Baby Dot

320K 7.7K 1.5K
By krazykatgurl

I turn around and face my shocked mother. She looks at me with tears in her eyes.

"Mama-" I start. She puts her hand up as a signal to stop.

"Goodnight Morgan." she says and leaves the room. I look around the room and run my hands through my hair. Why did Cole do that? He could of just ruined my relationship with my mother! And she's my only parent now! I collapse on my bed and try to fall asleep.

I wake up to the bright light shining through my window. It's Tuesday! I have school. I groan and roll on my side. I have to see Cole!

I sigh and get up shortly after and throw on a burgundy sweater with skinny jeans and some brown ankle boots. I brush my hair and put it in a side braid (outfit above). I brush my teeth and do my morning routine.

I put on some simple makeup consisting of light eyeshadow and eyeliner, light blush, and some pink lipstick. I put all my cosmetics away and pick up my backpack before slowly walking out of my room and into Logan's room.

Yesterday, when we hung out, we definitely got to a good place in our relationship. He even taught me to play Halo. It's kind of fun. And I learned that he has some crush on a girl named Layla, and she sounds pretty cool. So we definitely bonded.

I come in his room and try to think of a way to wake him up. I smile and walk up to him.

"Logan. I see you." I whisper in a deep voice. He stirs. So I stand above him and drip spit above him. His eyes open just as my saliva hits his face. His eyes grow wide when he realizes what I did. He grabs a shirt that he has on the ground and wipes his face.

"Ew! Morgan!" he shouts. I laugh and grab my bag and dash downstairs as he follows me. I run to the couch and plop down before pulling out my phone. I did good. I get sucked into instagram, so I don't notice Logan until he is next to me.

"This is payback." he says and starts tickling me. I drop my phone next to me and start laughing hysterically and my legs start flailing on instinct.

"Stop! Stop!" I shout between laughs. He chuckles and stops after awhile. I sit up and flick him in the head before standing up with a smile and giving him a noogie. I laugh and walk into the kitchen. I freeze when I see my Mom in the kitchen. Logan walks in and sees my state of emotion.

"Hello, Morgan? You in there?" he asks with a laugh. I give him a tight smile and nod.

"Logan dear, why don't you go eat in the living room." my Mom says to him. He nods and grabs a bowl my Mom set out for him. He leaves the room and Mom looks at me.

"How did it happen Morgan? I thought you knew better." my Mom says to me. I look down.

"I'm really sorry Mom. I really am." I look up and say to her with tears streaming down my face. She sets her lips in a thin line.

"It was on my birthday. Emily threw a party. I was talking to Em, and I smelled something, amazing. I followed it and met Cole. We talked for a minute, and then said he needed to mark me. I agreed, like the fool I am, and took him to my room. We mated, but he never marked me. I guess he didn't use a condom because he thought I was on birth control, but I'm not, because I didn't know I would find him and sleep with him right after. So then I woke up the next morning after a night filled with imagining my life with the future alpha! I thought we would live happily with one another, actual true love. But I woke up and he rejected me then left. And here we are." I explain while wiping my tears. She nods sadly and hugs me.

"I'm so sorry baby, I'm sorry you had to go through that. I'm so sorry for everything. I just don't want my baby to have a baby at 17!" she says through her tears. I hold onto her tightly and stay there with the tears streaming down my face. She pulls away and looks at me.

"How far along are you?" she asks me. I wipe away my tears.

"Um, a month maybe." I say. She nods and smooths our her skirt.

"Then we should schedule an ultrasound. Today after school." she says. I nod and sit down and eat my cereal.

I pull into the school lot and park. I get out and head into school. Walking to my locker, I try and think about what I'm gonna do. Keep the baby? Or put it up for adoption? I sigh and shake my head. I open my locker and grab my books. I turn around to be met with red dye 40. I wipe the slushy away from my face and open my eyes to find Cole.

"Sl*t!" he says with a smile. I feel Emily rest her hand on my shoulder soothingly. She gently rubs there as he walks away, I stare at his back as he walks away, laughing and high fiving the other meatheads he hangs out with. I shake my head.

"Come on Morgan, let's get you cleaned up" Emily says. I nod, but even Emily can't wash away all my problems.

"Morgan Mayor, please report to the office." the lady over the intercom says. Emily waves to me as I leave. I give her a smile as I exit the class and walk to the office. I enter to see my Mom chatting it up with Ms. Jenkins, the office lady. I clear my throat. Mom turns around and smiles at me.

"Hey honey, ready to go?" she asks me. I nod as she turns to Ms. Jenkins.

"Bye Holly!" she says with a smile as we leave. Ms. Jenkins waves goodbye.

We pull up into the parking lot of the doctor's office and my mom parks. I put my phone away and get out of the car with my Mom. We walk into the office filled with pregnant women. I look around. I'm gonna be this fat.

I sign in as my Mom sits down and picks up a magazine on parenting. Only her. I laugh quietly at her ridiculousness. I walk and sit next to her after signing in. I pull my phone and debate over telling Cole. I mean, he is the father. I sigh. Come on Morgan, you can do this.

Hey, I know u dont wanna talk, but I'm at an ultrasound. It's at the doctors office on 11th street. Not 2 late 2 late 2 show.
Morgan

I put down my phone and glance around, trying to picture myself being that pregnant. I sigh and hear my phone ping. I look down with high hopes.

Hey girl, everything okay?
Emmy💁

I groan and put my phone down as my name is called. I put my phone in my pocket and get up with my Mom, and walk to the doctor.

"Hi, I'm Doctor Fields, are you Morgan?" the young doctor asks me. I nod and give her a small smile.

"Yeah, um, this is my Mom, Kelsey Mayor." I say and gesture to my Mom. She shakes her hand and turns to me.

"Okay Morgan, ready?" she asks me. I nod and follow her inside the office with my Mom. The smell of antiseptic hits my nose too strongly.

"Go ahead and lay down on the table Morgan." Dr. Fields says. I nod and walk to the table before laying down.

"Okay Morgan, how long ago was your last intercourse?" she asks me. Okay then.

"Um, about a month and two weeks I think." I say awkwardly. She laughs and smiles.

"Don't worry hon, no one is gonna hear this stuff." she says. I nod awkwardly.

"Okay. How old are you?" she asks me.
"17." I answer. She nods and writes it down on a piece of paper.

"Okay, now, go ahead and lay down and get comfortable while I get everything ready, then we'll start." she says. I nod and lay down and stare at the door, silently hoping he'll come.

"Morgan, what are you staring at?" My Mom asks me. I look at her and force a smile.

"Nothing." I say. She nods suspiciously as the doctor rolls the screen over to me and applies the gel. I flinch slightly at the coldness of the gel. She hooks up the wand and begins rubbing it along my stomach and the sound of a heartbeat echoes through the room. My babies heartbeat.

"Okay that little dot right there, is your baby." she says with a smile and points at the screen. I look at the small dot that is my baby. My little, innocent, defenseless dot that I must protect with my life.

And in that moment when the small dot appears on the screen, and the tears of joy pool in my eyes, is when I know, that I will protect and love this baby with my entire being. And even if Cole chooses not to, I will be a loving parent to my baby dot.

Chapter is up! It took all day, but it's up. I think this chapter is pretty good, I don't know, vote and comment, means a lot!
Kisses,😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7M 707K 64
19 year old Alpha Clayton finally comes home from being away for 5 years at Alpha Training, and when he is finally back, he finds his lovely mate - i...
1.3M 14.9K 12
There was never a story of an alpha being rejected, it was unheard but he was the exception. Alpha Sean Dawson had everything in his life, a strong p...
579K 12.9K 21
Emeli and Derek have been best friends ever since they could remember. Derek being the future alpha of the Shadow Moon Pack and her twin brother bein...
35M 885K 30
COMPLETED Two teenagers, a party and the unmistakeable mate pull, but what happens when it follows with a steamy night and a rejection the next day...