The Alpha's Daughter

Galing kay krazykatgurl

"I, Cole Greystone, reject you, Morgan Mayor, as my mate." As soon as those words left his mouth, I felt my w... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Happy Birthday To Me
Chapter 2: Kiss Me
Chapter 3: Pain Of Rejection
Chapter 4: Meet Angry Emily
Chapter 5: Suspension And Horrible Lies
Chapter 6: I Just Need My Mom
Chapter 8: All The Up To Date Gossip With Em
Chapter 9: Anticipation And Ice Cream Fries
Chapter 10: Get Rid Of It
Chapter 11: Cat's Out Of The Bag
Chapter 12: My Baby Dot
Chapter 13: Softy Cole
Chapter 14: Angel
Chapter 15: Cousin Ashley
Chapter 16: The Ultrasound
Chapter 17: Like Yuzu and Sage
Chapter 18: Arguments, French Toast, And Travel Plans
Chapter 19: Shopping, Big News, And Fake Angel
Chapter 20: First Day
Chapter 21: Is She Worth It?
Chapter 22: Be Brave And Accept Mistakes, I Did
Chapter 23: Snowball Wars And Baby Names
Chapter 23: Planning The Trip And Shopping
Chapter 24: The Town Square Lights
Chapter 25: Marks
Chapter 26: Broken And Mended Relationships
Chapter 27: Merry Christmas Morgan
Chapter 28: Parties, Hurting Heart, And Hot Guys Hiding In The Woods
A/N Wattys 2016
Chapter 29: Heart To Heart
Chapter 30: Happy Endings
Chapter 31: Dates And Arguments
Chapter 32: 2 Months Later And Gelato Trip
Chapter 33: He Can't Hurt Me Anymore
Chapter 34: Ready To Pop
Chapter 35: The Hospital
Chapter 36: My Daughter
Chapter 37: Home Coming
Chapter 38: Sleep Deprivation, Dating Profiles, And Good Cole
Chapter 39: Sparks
Chapter 40: Exercise And Free Time
Chapter 41: May Abbott Makes A Visit
Chapter 42: Sebastian And Scare
Chapter 43: Empty
Chapter 44: A Series Of Unfortunate Events
Chapter 45: Bloody Battle
Chapter 46: The Vision
Chapter 47: Alura
Chapter 48: Like Serious X-Men
Chapter 49: My Baby Girl
Covers
My Instagram Account!
Chapter 50: Goodbye Family, Hello Summer
New Book
A/N
Sequel is up!!!!!
Cover

Chapter 7: Brother Sister 'Bonding'

331K 7.6K 654
Galing kay krazykatgurl

I wake up on Sunday morning the same way I do every day. Rushing to the bathroom and throwing up my guts. I taste the bitter taste washing over my taste buds in a tidal wave and gag. I hear someone knock on my bedroom door midway through.

"Hey Mor-, oh honey you okay?" my mom asked me as she heard me puking and rushed into the bathroom. She pulled my hair out of my face until I stopped. She looked at me sympathetically and rubbed my shoulder soothingly.

"You've been throwing up a lot lately, hope you don't have the flu. Want me to take you to a doctor?" she asked me with a small smile. I shook my head and stood up.

"I'm fine, just some bug going around school." I lie. She nods.

"What do you want to eat? I can make you eggs?" she offers. I nod and give her a small smile.

"Sure. Thanks Mama." I say to her as she exits my room. I sigh. I'm tired of lying to my mom.

I walk to my closet and pull out my clothes for today. I think I want to go out with Emily. I need to talk to someone about this, but should I tell her first, or Cole? I mean, Em is my best friend, and practically my sister, but Cole is the father. But Cole also rejected us, and made it clear he wants nothing to do with me. This is all too confusing! I sigh angrily and run my hands through my hair.

I decide on a plain white t-shirt with high waisted, acid-washed jeans. I slip on the outfit and brush through my tangled hair and start applying my makeup for the day. I apply some foundation, concealer, eyeliner, light pink blush, some brown eyeshadow, and some pink lip gloss. I slip on my favorite Disney socks and my high-tops (outfit above).

I exit my room and scroll through my phone. I look up and enter Logan's room to find him fast asleep on his bed. So, as any good big sister would do, I put my phone in my back pocket and tip-toe to his bed before ripping the blanket away, that woke him up! High five Morgan! You did good!

He sits up quickly and looks around till his eyes land on my smirking self, this should be interesting. I wave.

"Good morning dearest little brother." I tease. He growls and stands up. I turn, with the smirk still on my face, which turns into a full blown smile, and dash as he chases me in just his underwear. I laugh and we run down the steps and through the hallway. Prepare Johnson family! You will get a sight you'll never forget.

I run out the back door and into the backyard and turn around, prepared to see a beet-red Logan, but instead, find him locking the back door with an evil smirk before dashing off to lock all other doors. He didn't! That little twerp! I don't have much time to get to the front door, so I sprint to the front door and open it, causing an evil Logan to fall. He rubs his butt and looks up at me.

"Hello Logan Mayors, I am Morgan Mayors, you locked the doors on me, prepare to die." I say, quoting one of our favorite movies. He stands up and starts running through the hallway and into the kitchen.

"Hey you too stop, you're gonna hurt yourselves, or my furniture!" my Mom orders. Logan groans.

"But Mom! I need to get her back!" He whines. Mom shakes her head and points to the stairs.

"No Logan, you need to get dressed, Morgan apologize." she says to me. I smirk.

"Sorry Lohan, I mean, Logan." I say with humor laced in my voice. He rolls his eyes and jogs to his room as I sit down.

"Is there no end to this?" my Mom asks with a smile. I laugh and shake my head.

"Probably not." I say and scarf down the eggs and toast my Mom made.

"Thanks Mama." I say to her she nods.

"You doing anything today?" she asks me curiously. I shrug.

"I don't know. I might go out with Em for a bit." I answer. She nods.

"Okay hon, I have a meeting to get to, so I'll see ya later baby. Love you." she says and kisses my head.

"Love you." I respond as Logan comes down.

"Logan, please go outside today. You need some sunlight, it's good for you. Go to the skate park with Jack or something. Love you!" she says as she kisses him. He nods and walks down the steps as Mom leaves. He turns to me.

"Do I have to go outside?" he asks me. I nod.

"Yup. Don't you wanna hang with Jack? I thought you wanted to work on some moves with him." I say and take a sip of my juice. He groans.

"Fine, I'll see ya in a couple hours." he says and grabs his phone which was on the counter.

"I might be out with Em. Be home by 2:00." I say he waves without turning around.

"Hear me?" I ask him with raised eyebrows.

"Yes, bye!" he says irritated. I roll my eyes and return to my precious eggs.

Yay! So Morgan got to spend time with her brother, which was funny I think. I remember so many times I locked my aunt out (I grew up with her she's only 2 years older). She never was smart enough to try the front door.😊 Vote and comment, means a lot!
Kisses,😘

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

15.4K 241 39
I'm not the most emotional person or at least i wasn't before i stopped feeling all together. I stopped feeling when i was five, my mother dropped me...
582K 12.9K 21
Emeli and Derek have been best friends ever since they could remember. Derek being the future alpha of the Shadow Moon Pack and her twin brother bein...
19.7M 708K 64
19 year old Alpha Clayton finally comes home from being away for 5 years at Alpha Training, and when he is finally back, he finds his lovely mate - i...
2.5M 64.7K 38
(Old description got somehow deleted.This is a new shorter description but the story is not changed!) ⚠⚠WARNING BEFORE YOU READ: I WROTE THIS BACK WH...