bad || the housekeeper series...

Od diamondprince

They're back! After confessing their love to each other, Aliyah and Jacob have been almost inseparable! Jacob... Více

Bad || the housekeeper series. (2)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Questions(:
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
I'm DONE with this book x(
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three (Finale)
Epilogue.
?!?!?!?!?!trilogy?!?!?!??!?! and other news.

Chapter Twenty-Eight (Part One)

45.1K 872 201
Od diamondprince

~Cierra's POV

"Let's go talk about this somewhere else."

"NO, I WANT TO HEAR IT NOW." I was growing impatient, and I am ready to punch him in his face. We were doing so great, why did he feel like he had to keep anything a secret?

"CIERRA, LET'S GO OUTSIDE AND TALK ABOUT IT."

"I'm done." I spoke in a calm tone. I swung my bag over my shoulder and stomped to the dorr when he yelled something that stopped my dead in my tracks.

"I HAVE CHLAMYDIA."

The words hit me like a bullet.

Chlamydia?

"You what?"

Maybe I heard him wrong. Maybe he said, "I'm moving to Libya", or "I like Disturbia" the song? 

Chlamydia. It keeps playing like a broken record.

"Let's go outside and talk about this." He says in a low tone, and I nod my head slowly before leading the way outside.

Chlamydia? My head is spinning, and I feel like I might vomit.

As soon as the door opens, the fresh air hits me, and as much as I should enjoy it, it makes my head feel worse.

"How'd you get it?" I say, not wanting to beat around the bush.

"My ex-girlfriend came back into town last week-"

That's all wanted to hear. I couldn't believe it. The ONE time I'm actually faithful and willing to commit to a relationship , and he gets an STD from his ex-girlfriend?

"So you cheated on me?" He goes silent, and I take it as a yes.

I start to walk away, and he surprisingly doesn't chase after me, instead he just walks back inside.

No 'forgive me', no 'We can make it work'. not even a 'sorry'.

What an asshole.

I get in my car, and slam my hands on the wheel, frustrated.

"What the fuck?" I groan loudly burying my head in my hands.

~Kaylan's POV

"You guys, she is pushing it. If I have to take drastic measures, that shit WILL.HAPPEN." I rant into my phone to Dana and Emerald as I finish my homework.

Zonnique has one time.

One more time to piss me off, and that whole ' I'm not gonna fight her because of the Talent Search' excuse goes flying out the window.

"Kaylan, just don't let her get to your head, okay? Remember the competition? " Emerald says in a calm voice.

"Yeah." I sigh.

"That's what you need to focus on, forget about her, alright?"

In the background I hear a lot of rustling sounds, and a baby crying.

"EM! IT WON'T STOP CRYING!" I hear Ray Ray yell.

"Feed it!" She yells back.

"I CAN'T DO THIS PARENTING SHIT."

"Oh my God, I'm gonna go help Ray. Here, talk to Dana." She hands the phone to Dana, and starts yelling in the background.

"Ok, scratch that petty shit Emerald said." Dana says in a whisper "You walk up to Nique and tell her what's up. If you hate her, let her know!"

"Alright. now, I'm not a little bitch or anything, but what if she throws a punch at me?"

"You throw one-wait. You can't hit her, can you?" I shake my head no, although she can't see me through the phone.

"I'm just aching for this thing to be over with so I can beat her ass."

"Girl, the struggle is real." She laughs, and I join her.

I hear the door open downstairs, and assume it's Aliyah.

"Aliyah's here, I'll call you back. I have to go yell at her ass for taking my car." I tell Dana.

"Alright, bye." I hang up, and put my phone on the charger before walking downstairs.

"Ali? I'm pissed off at you!" I say as I walk down the long flight of carpeted stairs.

"Where have you-" I stop dead in my tracks when I see Jayden sitting up against the wall.

"Woah, whatcha doin' here...Jayden." I say, confused. I stay a few feet away because although I can't see his face, he seems a little angry. Maybe I should block off the entrance to the kitchen. Too many weapons.

"Um... Aliyah's not here. I mean, I'm not sure if that's why you came, but... she's not here."

His shoulders start shaking, and I realize he's not angry.

He's crying.

"Jay, you okay?" I ask again, stepping a little closer.

He just shakes his head. His cries get louder, and I go to sit down and comfort him. It must've been something serious if he came here, and is still here after realizing Aliyah isn't here.

"I need help, I just need help." He repeats between cries.

He wraps his hands around me, taking me completely by surprise.

I let him cry on my shoulder, rubbing his back. He literally sobs on me for a solid half-hour, and by the time he is finished half of my shirt is drenched.

"My bad." he says once he realizes the mess he made on me.

"It's fine, really." I stand up, and help him up.

"So, you don't have to answer now, but you're gonna have to tell me why you came here." I say.

"Alright." Jayden says.

"You hungry?" I say as I make my way to the kitchen.

"Yeah, kinda." He says.

_____

An hour later, we're sitting on the couch watching Teen Mom 2- Jayden actually suggested that we watch it- and eating spaghetti. I've changed out of the shirt with his tears on it and I've finished my homework.

"I don't get this show." I say between a forkful of spaghetti.

"I don't either, I just watch it anyway." He laughs.

I see his phone on the couch, and.without a second thought grab it. Luckily, he didn't have a password.

"Yo, what are you doing?" He says, turning his attention to me.

"Nothing, I just wanna play a game." I lie, going to his Instagram.

"Whatever, just stay out of my messages."

"Now I'm tempted."

"Just stay out. I'm trusting you." 

"Fine, whatever." I go through his Instagram page, and now I realized why Aliyah liked him so much.

I click the camera button and snap a quick picture. 

"What are you doing?!?" He yells, scaring the mess out of me.  

"I was just-" 

"Not you, her. Why is she getting back with him?! Fucking idiot." He groans, pointing to the television. I try hard to hold it in, but I eventually burst out in laughter. 

"It's not funny! She's just gonna get her little fragile heart broken AGAIN, and then-" 

"No, I'm laughing at you!" I giggle, and he smacks his lips. 

I post the picture I took on his Instagram, just for the hell of it.  

I knew Yasmine would see it, and I wish I could see the look on her face when she does.

~Roc's POV (Earlier) 

"Was that necessary Nique?" I say as soon as Kaylan slams the door to my car shut. 

"It was funny, just look at her!" She squeals. 

"It really wasn't. What did she do to yo' ass anyways? Except apologize."  

"She just... ticks me off! The way she looks at me makes me wanna grab her by her hair and shove her head against a brick wall. Repeatedly. And I know she's jealous of me, of us." She snarls. 

"She's not jealous, Nique." I defend Kaylan, despite all we've been through. 

"Really? Chresanto? Then what is it? Picking a fight with me every time we make contact is not jealousy?" 

It wasn't until now that I had discovered why Kaylan was so envious of Zonnique. 

She had what Kaylan once did, without all the struggles, 

and arguing, 

and cheating. 

I haven't even looked twice at another female since I've been with Zonnique. 

Well, except Kaylan. I remember how that one dimple in her left cheek would poke out every time she sees me. I remember her constantly sniffing the shirt I was wearing every time we went on a date, because of the Axe I spray on it. I remember how she would always sing 'Neva End' by Future and Kelly Rowland, because it was 'our song'. I would always make fun of her because I thought having a 'song' was gay as hell, but she thought it was cute and absolutely necessary. 

I even remember- 

"Chres?" Nique says, cutting me off from my thoughts. 

"She's just upset." I answer her question, then stay completely silent for the rest of the ride. 

I park in her driveway, and unlock her door so she could get out. 

"Bye Chres." She says.

I close the door and drive home, thoughts of Kaylan invading my mind.

~Kaylan's POV

3 hours later, Jayden is knocked out on the couch. I agreed to let him crash here for a little while, as long as he tells me why soon. 
I clean the dishes, and broom the floors. It's 10, and Aliyah still hasn't come home.
I wonder what Jacob said that pissed her off?
As I finish sweeping, the doorknob clicks and in walks Aliyah, with the biggest stupid grin on her face. It almost looks like her caramel skin is... glowing.

"Kaylan! How great to see you!" She giggles, giving me a hug that almost crushes my ribs.
"Woah, why so happy?" I eye her up and down, and notice she's wearing a dress. A rather flattering dress.
"Where'd you get the dress? AND WHERE IS MY CAR?" She gives a sigh, and hands me my keys before squealing again.

"I went to Jamal's house, smoked a bit. I needed it. Then I went to Jayden's, because his annoying ass couldn't shut up the baby. Oh shit, the baby!" Her eyes grow big, and takes the keys out of my hands before running back outside.

A minute later, she comes back in with the mechanical baby and takes it to her room before coming back out.

"So, then, Jacob calls me and- holy shit." Her eyes go to the couch and I take it she noticed Jayden.

"What is he doing here?!"

"I don't know. I came downstairs, and he was crying. i thought he was looking for you, but he didn't leave when I told him you weren't here. He just wants to crash here for a couple of days."

"No, no no no. He can't be here. I just fixed things with Jacob, I can't have Jayden around me 24/7. Jacob will kill me and him."

"Finish the rest of your story." I say, changing the subject.

"Alright. So He calls and says 'Can you come over'? And I'm like,  mothafucka' no, I hate you. Okay I didn't say it but I thought it."

"Then what?" I ask.

~Aliyah's POV (Earlier)

I park in front of Jacob's house and all the memories flood back. From the first time I stepped foot in his house, to the time he left me at the school by myself, to the first time we went to Red.
This house holds so many memories.
I get out of the car, and make my way up the porch but before I make it to the door Stacy slams the door open and runs towards me, almost tackling me over.

"Iyah! I miss you!" She squeals, hugging my waist. Although it's only been a few months, it looks like she's gotten much taller, and older.

"I miss you too Stace!" I hug back.

"Let's go inside." She grabs me by my hand, and drags me inside the house.

I walk in, and the first thing I see is Al on the couch watching T.V. The small coffee table in front of the couch is loaded with empty chi bags and soda cans. I guessing they didn't hire another maid after me.

"Al!" I greet him.

"Aliyah, how've you been girl." He says.

"Good, great actually. You?"

"Still a chef, but I did get a great offer at the White House. Don't tell Jacob but I'm thinking about-"

"Don't tell me what?" I was wondering where Jacob was. He stands in the hallway in a nice dress shirt and dress pants, with a big gift bag, and I know he sees my eyes light up a the sight of it.

"What I'm making you for dinner tonight. It was going to be a surprise, but you just gotta hear everything. I didn't even know you could hear, that big ass Afro covering ya ears." Al saves, and I stifle a laugh, but Stacy doesn't even bother and bursts out in laughter.

"Aliyah, can I talk to you for a minute?" He says. I get up off the couch, and follow him into his room.

"It don't even cover my ears." I hear him mumble under his breath.

"Before you say anything, I wanna say sorry." He sighs. I decide to joke around and gasp, as if I was shocked. He rolls his eyes and continues.

"I know I'm a real douche, but I just don't trust that dude. Forgive me?" He flashes a cheeky smile that he knows gets to me.

"Fine, but you have to trust me. I don't want him, he's irrelevant, okay?" I smile.

"So, don't you have something to say to me?" He says, and I assume he's waiting for an apology.

"You do have a big Afro though, like damn. That thing is huge." I laugh, and his expression goes straight.

"I'm kidding! I'm sorry for getting so upset, and saying all that shit in the cafe. It was childish and dumb." I kiss his lips, and I can tell he wants more as his tongue grazes my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I gladly give. We stand there for maybe five minutes making out before there's a knock on the door.

"Are you guys doing inappropriate things?" Stacy says through the door, and I pull away from the lip-lock.

"No, back away from the door Stacy." Jacob says, embarrassed.

"Ooooh, you guys were kissing!" 

"Go away, Stacy!"

"Iyah and Jakey, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G" I had to giggle at that, she was so juvenile.

He opened the door and tells Stacy something in her ear, and she just walks away. Just like that.
"What did you tell her?" I ask.

"Nothin, just had to bribe her. Holy shit, almost forgot." he grabs the gift bag and I have to hold back a squeal. 

"I was wondering, if I could take you to dinner later if that was cool with you?" 

"Yeah, of course." 

"Good, because I can't take this back. Happy...uh... getting over our fight day? Shit, I don't know." She laughs as he hands the bag to me.

 look in it, and I see green cloth. I pull it out and it's a light green high-low dress with a thin brown belt. My heart melts at the thought of him getting it for me.

"Oh my God, I love it!" I shriek, and run into his arms in a big hug.

"Go put it on so we can go."

I do what he says and when I'm done  look at myself in the mirror. The dress fits perfect on me.
My hair was in a high ponytail today, so i don't do anything to it.
I look down at my feet and smile. Thank god I wore flats today.

"You look beautiful, dear." I hear an all too familiar female voice say. I look behind me but no one's there. Now that I think about it, it actually kinda sounded like...

"Mama?" I say out loud.

"Yes, dear. You can't see me, but I just want you to know I love you dearly, and Mama will always be in your heart."

Am I hallucinating?!

"No, child. You're just listening to your heart. Don't worry. I'll be back soon." Her voice goes out in a whisper. 
Did Mama just talk to me? No, that can't be possible.
As much as I hate to say it, she's dead. Gone. In heaven.

But, how did she just communicate with me?

~Roc's POV

After dinner and playing basketball outside with my little brother, I shower and change into PJ's before jumping into bed. I plug my phone on it's charger, and scroll down my Facebook wall.
Boring.
I do the same on Twitter.
Even more boring. I get a text from Zonnique, and it reads:

'Sorry abt what happened earlier. i apologized 2 her. are you mad @ me?'

I smack my lips, and ignore it. I go to my instagram app, and scroll down when a picture of Kaylan catches my eye. Even when she tries to look stupid, she's beautiful. I'm about to like it when I read the caption.

'Jayden has been hacked by a boss ass bitch. sorry bout' it.  :P'

How'd she find out Jayden's password? Or maybe she has his phone.
But why? Unless they're at the same place. But again, why?
I'm confused as to why she's even hanging out with him, he got us in this mess in the first place.
I doubt she even knows that. She thinks that she can just flirt with any dude, but once I start messing with Imani she gotta go and wreck my damn car.
That's probably why I fell for her so damn hard. She likes to take control, and not be slaved around like a ho. That shit annoyed the hell out of me, but now that I think about it,  it's one of the main reasons why we lasted so long. 

I groan out loud at myself. Why am I still thinking about this girl? I've moved on. She's moved on, with that criminal. I wish she could she how dangerous that dude is.  If only she was still with me-FUCK. I need to stop thinking about her. I grab my headphones, and plug them into my phone before tapping my Netflix app, looking for something to take my mind off of Kaylan.

 (a/n) Please continue to vote and comment! ily(:

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

68.2K 1.5K 71
Jacob Perez, an ordinary teen who was living the ordinary life. With his best friend India, and her hectic life, he couldn't help but get pulled in...
71.4K 991 61
A Mindless Behavior Story! A Sequel to my original story "The Young & The Mindless"! Melody and Travis are getting a little rocky. Prodigy may finall...
239K 8.8K 41
Jacob is a poor teenager taking care of his two younger sisters. His mom is an alcoholic and doesn't help at all. His brother is just as much help as...
2.5M 50.6K 34
They say love is unexpected. The best kind comes naturally. You'll learn to accept their flaws, as well as their perks. When Jacob Perez meets his n...