The Kings Love

By NamMinJasmine

Running away from an abusive home, Jasmine Marie finds herself on a plane with tragic results, landing her in... More

Cast
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
The Compromise |12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
The search begins |16|
Sophia's Smile |17|
When the Kings are away, The Chosen shall play |18|
Candys Corruption |20|
King Laurent's Return |21|
Jasmines Dismissal? |22|
King Larrys Change |23|
A Kings Jealousy |24|
Back Into The Forest |25|
Remembering |26|
Comforting Her King |27|
The Kings Decisions |28|
The Twin Kings Headaches |29|
Determination |30|
Hearing Their Side |31|
Curtis Speaks |32|
Dysfunctional Dinner |33|
Alliances |34|
Melissa's AWOL |35|
What Actually Happened |36|
Did you have fun Your Highness? |37|
Feelings |38|
Conflicted |39|
Their Secret |40|
London |41|
If you're staying |42|
Your what? |43|
Not good enough |44|
Losing her |45|
Staying Still/Moving On |46|
Don't leave me Kyanna |47|
|48|
A/N Important
Friendship |49|
A/N: Q & A
Court Game Reverse? |50|
No |51|
Us Day |52|
Not Everything Ends Well |53|
Festival of Life
Uneasy
Finding out
Where am i?
Beast King
Dead Ends
Frost Queen
Stressed
So much hate..
....
His view
Back to Parisih
Um..
Overstepping Boundaries
No Running
It's Not That
Inner Battle
What?
I'm sorry..Repeat that please
Im happy..but yet I'm not
Hormonal
Ignoring the issue
Confined Again
You can't fix everything
I'm sorry that i'm crazy
Secrets?
|80|
|81|
|82|
|83|
|84|
Filler Chapter
|85|
|86|
|87|
Epilouge

Jasmine's Nightmare |19|

2.3K 138 19
By NamMinJasmine

( Day 31 - 32 )
Jasmine

I was cold. My body felt like it was impacted with ice. I moved my hands in front of my face. My fingers moved yet I didn't feel it. Where was I? I stood up, my eyes wandering about. Trees everywhere. Dark and foreboding, just like the endless black sky above me. Why was I in the forest again? I could've sworn I had been in the castle when I blacked out. Something moving in the bushes caught my attention. I walked slowly and quietly. When I approached the bushes, I moved them aside. A little girl was hiding inside them. She was shaking.

Jasmine: "Hey, it's okay I won't hurt you. What's your name?" The little girl looked up and I fell backwards. Her grape lollipop eyes shining like a amethyst.

Crystal: "I am Crystal My Lady. Do not be frightened of me, I mean you no harm." I was shaking. I could only look at the girl. Her voices tone was like a child's mixed with a ethereal tune.

Jasmine: "Why do I see you everywhere?" The child/spirit levitated towards me.

Crystal: "Because only you can help. I died on the plane My Lady but not all are gone." I gasped as the mantra started replaying in my head. I cried out as the voices got louder and louder. Crystal's hands went to my head and passed through it. When they came out, the voices stopped.

Crystal: "I apologize My Lady. You are very susceptible to the other world for some reason I do not know. It is for this reason that you can help the ones who survived. I do not know where they are but you can find them. All you have to do is remember." I was so lost. Everyone kept telling me to remember or I could help. I was just some girl from Florida who just wanted to get away from a bad situation. Yet here I was, in a worse situation.

Jasmine: "Crystal, I don't think you understand. I blacked out and woke up in the forest. I was never near anyone else." Crystal turned around and started floating ahead of me, straight into the heart of the forest. "Come." The child like ethereal tune sang. So I was dreaming? Okay, yeah no, floating children were real. Despite the uneasiness I felt, I followed after Crystal. As we passed the huge oaks and hardy pines, my head started to feel it was on fire.

Crystal: "Keep walking please." Crystal pleaded. I pushed on, the fire in my head fanning out towards my body.

Jasmine: "Ahhhhh, it hurts!!" I cried as the burning sensation was overpowering me. Crystal pleaded once again for me to continue on. I damn near crawled through the path Crystal was going. She stopped and just stayed in one place.

Crystal: "Over there My Lady." I crawled over to Crystal, my body veins on fire. I looked down at the scene, my mind immediately searching for answers. There I was, laying there with a few other passengers from the plane. We were all in a ravine but I didn't wake up here. When did this happen? I caught a glimpse of red, gold, and grey. Queen Jessica!

Jasmine: "Crystal, I don't understand. I didn't wake up here. Where is this?"

Crystal: "I don't know My Lady. Only you do. But in order to find it, you must remember."

Jasmine: "Buts it's been nearly a month how will any of them still be alive?"

Crystal: "I do not know My Lady."

Jasmine: "Why do you keep calling me My Lady? I'm not Queen." Crystal turned to me, her grape lollipop eyes shining.

Crystal: "But you will be. Remember them, they're not gone."

I bolted up out the nightmare. My body had this leftover feeling of fire. I sucked in deep breaths, my body feeling light. I looked around the room. It was most definitely in the Kingdom. The bed I was in was comfortable but I couldn't sleep anymore tonight. I tried to get up and noticed a handcuff, cuffing my left arm to the left arm post. What the fuck?! I tried to pull on it, to no avail.

When I was on my 29th try, the doors opened. King Larry and Laurent entered, their faces a mask. King Larry slowly walked to my side of the bed, a wicked smile on his face.

King Laurent: "Tell me Miss Jasmine, why did you feel the need to attack my Princess. Jealously is a bad habit to feed."

Jasmine: "So is pride or deceit. Your Princess hurt my friend, I simply retaliated. As King, perhaps instead of exchanging wits with me, you should go and focus on your Kingdom. "

King Larry: "Very well Miss Jasmine. I can see you don't understand. My twin and I decided you can spend a few days in here, alone. Maybe then you can learn respect."

Jasmine: "I'll learn respect when you learn how not to be a womanizer. And King Laurent agreed to this as well. I see." King Laurent came up to me and I glared at him. He sat on the bed and played with a curl of my hair.

King Laurent: "Only because you really hurt Candice. Unfortunately, I cannot overlook this." I pulled the strand from King Laurent's hands .

Jasmine: "Yes, even Kings can be pawns." King Laurent's laughter rang out and King Larry's eye roll could be heard throughout all of Parisih. Then the flames returned to my head and I cried out.

( End Chapter )

It's a bumpy ride

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 1K 25
Larry Bourgeois is a Single Father living in New York City, NY with his 4 year old daughter Lilo. And, well that's it. That's all he knows. Larry doe...
5.4K 423 19
Hi i Larry Bourgeois twin brother to Laurent. Im the smart twin he the cool popular twin. Everybody love Laurent but bully and tease me. I no care. I...
34.5K 1.3K 35
Andrea is back! And so is Laurent! And this time around...it's every being for itself. Andrea Smith was a normal college student out to discover...
20.1K 684 17
Andrea didn't know what to expect when she met Laurent Bourgeois, a simple project turned Twilight movie turned a new change in life, she thought her...