Arranged Marriage : j.b ✔

sunsetapocalypse tarafından

They were both forced into it. None of them wanted to it to happen but they had to..... They had to get marri... Daha Fazla

Pro lo gue
1. She's A Timid One.
2 Shopping for the big wedding
3 Haunted
4 I Do
5 The One He Loves
6 Cameron
7 Jealous Husband
8 Not so Jealous Husband
9 Home
10 Mrs. Boss
11 Sick
12 Lunch Box
13 Sorry
14 We're Progressing
15 Bumper Cars
16 Boyfriends and Girlfriends
Burn
17 Happiest Place on Earth
19 Rain rain, go away...
20 Used To You
21 Wives, Girlfriends and Boyfriends
22 From the Start
23 Just wanna be with You
24 MMS
25 Beautiful Liar
26 So Near but So Far
27 Divorce? No Thanks.
28 Honeymoon Pt. 2? Not Really.
29 Fakery
30 Time Flies
31 So Close to Death
32 Ex Assistant
32 Surprise
33 Announcement
34 She's Back
Wattys 2016
35 Warriors
36 Family
37 Day by the Pool
38 Aryan
39 Epilogue
40 Sequel
OTHER STORIES

18 Officially Mrs. Boss

18K 597 417
sunsetapocalypse tarafından

Justin

"Scarlett will you calm down please?" I said.

She had been sitting beside me on the couch in my cabin when she got lunch for and kept bugging me to tell her what's the meeting about.

I didn't really tell her but I told her that Brandon will be attending it and she has been freaking out since then.

"But why have you called dad?" She said and I rolled my eyes playfully at her.

"He's a very important business partner Scarlett, he needs to be there when such a huge change will be taking place" I said.

"You're making me nervous" She said and I sighed before shifting closer to her.

"Trust me, your dad is going to be proud of you" I said and winked and she placed her hands on her face.

"That's making me even nervous!" He voice came out muffled and I laughed.

"It'll be fine...." I said and removed her hands from her face.

"Trust me" I whispered and pecked her lips.

"Okay..." She sighed.

Just as I was about to lean in for a proper kiss, Samantha barged in and Scarlett gasped softly.

"I'm firing you if you come inside my cabin once more without knocking, got it?" I said through gritted teeth and I could tell that she was trying so hard not to roll her eyes.

"Everybody has gathered in the conference room, they're waiting for you" She said.

"Alright" I stood up and so did Scarlett. She held my arm with both of her hands and we walked out of the cabin past Samantha to the conference room.

Scarlett has been so nervous about this meeting since morning, it took her a whole hour just to pick a dress and I think she would've never gotten ready if I wouldn't have convinced her that the white halter neck dress is perfect.

I put my arm around her shoulder as I pushed open the door of the conference room and walked her in. Everyone including Brandon stood up to greet us. I pulled the first chair out which was right after mine for Scarlett and made her sit in it.

She didn't even glance at Brandon once. I started the meeting after Samantha came in and shut the door.

"Since the establishment of Bieber Enterprises and Co the CEO of this company has always been a man. And each of the CEOs have given forty percent of their shares to their wives when they got married....it's been a custom" I said and Scarlett looked at me.

"But when my father was training me to be the next CEO, he told me to break the custom......maybe because he thought I'd never get married" I joked making everybody chuckle.

"Well I thought that too until this gorgeous lady came in my life" I pointed at Scarlett and she blushed the color her name suggests.

I looked at Brandon and he was sitting there with a confused frown on his head.

"But I have already broken a custom by setting up friendship and partnership with the Lopezes so I decide not to break another custom, but just make some changes in it" I said.

"I've called you all here to announce something very important. Till now, I've been holding all the shares that I get but from now, Scarlett will hold 60% of the shares that Bieber Enterprises earn and I will hold 40" I said and earned a lot of gasps.

Brandon looked at me in utter disbelief.

"But Mr. Bieber, Scarlett doesn't work here and she's a Lope—

"Uh huh....she's a Bieber Mr. Lopez, she's my wife" I cut him off.

"She doesn't know the business at all" He said.

"She knows more than you know sir, you would've if you'd have given her a chance, but who says that she needs to know any business for that?" I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"You mean you are just going to give her 60% of your shares without her working at all?" He said.

"How does it matter, again Mr. Lopez, she my wife, her money, my money, its one and the same" I said.

He was feeling disrespected, I could tell.

"I suggest you to think over it—

"I don't have to, I trust my wife" I said.

"What if you'll divorce" Samantha caused utter silence in the room when she said that and I glared at her.

"That will never---

"You don't have to be worried about it Samantha, that will never happen" Scarlett said before I could.

I bit the insides of my cheek to keep from laughing after I saw Sam's face when Scarlett said that. Priceless.

"Have a good evening everyone, I dismiss the meeting" I said and the room was filled with shuffling noises as everybody got up and started leaving. Scarlett came and stood beside me and I turned to face her.

"I knew you were going to do something like this" She said with folded hands.

"Your dad seems really unimpressed with me" I pulled her closer by her waist.

"But don't you think 60% is a little too much..." She said while playing with the collar of my coat.

"Again Mrs. Bieber, how does it matter at all?" I said.

"What if we divorce?" She said jokingly making me laugh.

I looked around to see if anyone was there in the room anymore and fortunately there wasn't any.

I don't even care if there is because I've gotten crazy addicted to kissing her.

I cupped her jaw and made her look at me.

"Justin we're in your office" She said when I started leaning in.

"So? It's mine, I can do whatever I want" I said and smashed my lips on hers.

I picked her up and made her sit on the table. I tilted her face up so I could deepen the kiss. I squeeze her sides hard making her let out moan and I took the chance to slide my tongue in her mouth causing a groan to come out from the depth of my throat when she fisted my hair and tugged at it.

"Justin..." She said between the kiss and I hummed.

I'm not stopping now. I caressed the skin just below the hem of her dress and she instantly grabbed my hand and held it in place. I smiled in the kiss at how shy she was.

I groaned with irritation when I hear a knock on the door but I didn't stop.

"Stop" She giggled and made me pull out by pushing me by my chest a little.

"Come in!" I said knowing it would be Samantha.

"Let me down first!" Scarlett scolded but I held her in place.

"Oh come on, it's just Sam" I said.

"Mr. Bieber..." I heard Sam and I looked at her.

"Yeah?"

"Ms. Gomez is here to meet you, she's waiting in your cabin" She said and I stiffened.

Not now....shit.

I looked at Scarlett through the corner of my eyes and saw her face fall. No no no.

"Um....can you tell her that I'm busy...tell her that I'll ca—

"No, it's okay, go" Scarlett cut me off.

"No I'll meet her later, we're supposed to go shopping right now" I said. That's what we had decided in the morning, I'm not cancelling, I'm not going to make her feel like a second choice again.

"She looks disturbed sir" Sam said.

"Can you keep your mouth shut for a minute" I said to Sam and looked back at Scarlett.

"I'll seriously meet her later, I don't want can---

"Justin....calm down, it's okay, I think you should go meet her, I'll go home and help Mama Jen to clean you study today" She said I shook my head.

"But Scarlett we—

"Justin go" She said and this time it was a command. She was forcing me to go even though her face was clearing showing off how disappointed and hurt she was.

"Fine....but if I come home early, we'll go shopping alright?" I said. She gave me a small smile and nodded.

"Now I'll leave before she sees me, bye" She said and kissed my cheek before starting to walk away but I grabbed her hand and turned her around.

"What?" she chuckled.

I love you.

I shook my head and pecked her lips.

"Bye" I said and she walked away.

Once again, our day was destroyed because of Selena.

I was so irritated as I entered my cabin and saw Selena sitting on the couch. She looked weary and tired.

"Hi" I tried to fake a smile as I sat beside her on the couch.

She just looked at me and her eyes welled up with tears.

"Hey, what's the matter?" I asked softly and she just hugged me.

"I-I went to the doctor today..." She sobbed and I tensed for a second.

"What happened there?" I asked while for some reason I wasn't able to hug her back.

"I have Lupus Jay, I'm sick...." She said and I froze.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooops trouble in paradise again

And its going to be Justin's POV for a while now...

Drama with Sel is about to get real

Stay tuned

Vote n comment

And don't forget to Check out my latest JB fanfic called 'Burn'

Twitter: @RevelParkar

Instagram: @shanparkar

-Love, S

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

10.7K 171 14
Okay, So you might be wondering and a bit confused on who I am; Well, let me answer that. My name is Selena and the whole idea of my life right now i...
72.9K 3.7K 32
You are now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! You: Hello! Stranger: Hi. And that was how Justin met Jason. Copyright © 2016, sucksbieber. A...
252K 7.2K 34
He was going to marry the love of his life. He had been waiting for it for so long. But she came across She was his soon-to-be-wife's sister She flip...
105K 3.9K 29
Being married for ten years to a CEO of a very prestigious company can take a toll on anyone. Justin and Kennedy Bieber met in highschool, from best...