Arranged Marriage : j.b ✔

נכתב על ידי sunsetapocalypse

They were both forced into it. None of them wanted to it to happen but they had to..... They had to get marri... עוד

Pro lo gue
1. She's A Timid One.
2 Shopping for the big wedding
3 Haunted
4 I Do
5 The One He Loves
6 Cameron
7 Jealous Husband
8 Not so Jealous Husband
9 Home
10 Mrs. Boss
11 Sick
12 Lunch Box
14 We're Progressing
15 Bumper Cars
16 Boyfriends and Girlfriends
Burn
17 Happiest Place on Earth
18 Officially Mrs. Boss
19 Rain rain, go away...
20 Used To You
21 Wives, Girlfriends and Boyfriends
22 From the Start
23 Just wanna be with You
24 MMS
25 Beautiful Liar
26 So Near but So Far
27 Divorce? No Thanks.
28 Honeymoon Pt. 2? Not Really.
29 Fakery
30 Time Flies
31 So Close to Death
32 Ex Assistant
32 Surprise
33 Announcement
34 She's Back
Wattys 2016
35 Warriors
36 Family
37 Day by the Pool
38 Aryan
39 Epilogue
40 Sequel
OTHER STORIES

13 Sorry

18.6K 692 238
נכתב על ידי sunsetapocalypse

Scarlett

I couldn't think straight while I sat in the car and the driver drove me to Justin's office. I was so confused about the way he acted in the morning, he's never like that.

He even forgot his lunch box. That's why I was going to his office, to give him his lunch box.

A couple of people wished me on my way to Justin's floor.

When I reached there, I saw Samantha at the reception.

"Good afternoon Samantha" I said to gain her attention.

"Oh, good afternoon" She said while removing her specks.

"I've brought Justin's lunch box for him, should I go in?" I said.

"Lunch box?" She raised an eyebrow and I nodded

She thought for a second and a subtle smirk formed on her lips.

"Okay, go on" She said.

I waited for a second for her to change her mind but she didn't so I opened the doors of Justin's cabin and entered in.

When I did, I saw Justin giving a presentation while a couple of people sat at his table.

"So this is how we will- Scarlett?" Justin said when he saw me and all the rest of them looked at me too.

And I knew that I had interrupted something important, thanks to Samantha.

"Why are you here?" He asked rather rudely and it told me that his bad mood hadn't subdued yet.

"I uh....I brought you lunch box, you forgot i-in the morning" I said and he tensed up.

"Um, I sorry, please excuse me" He said to those people and fast-walked to me before grabbing my arm tightly and dragged me out of the cabin and shut the door behind him.

"Oh my god Scarlett, why did you come in like that!? Samantha why didn't you stop her!" His loud voice clearly stated that he was not happy with what I've done and the look on his face scared me.

"I did sir, but she did not listen" Samantha said and I looked at her in disbelief and she looked away from me.

Before I could say anything else, Justin spoke

"Do you have an idea how much you've embarrassed me in front of all those people because of this shitty lunch box of yours!" He yelled and I flinched.

Now that hurt.

"But you didn't even h-have the breakfast a-and Pattie—

"Mom was being a mom, you didn't have to take her so seriously for god's sake Scarlett....Shit!" He yelled again and all the staff was staring at us. It took everything in me to keep my tears from falling.

"You know what, just go home Scarlett, I don't need no lunch" He said and turned around.

There was no point of saying anything else so I turned around too and started walking to the elevator. I kept my head down, not wanting all the people to see the tears that were falling down my face.

I got out of the elevator and rushed inside the car and told the driver to take me home.

I took deep breaths to calm myself down and wiped my face clean with the heel of my palms.

When Mama Jen opened the door for me, she started questioning about why I brought the lunch box back. I told her that he had already ordered a fruit salad for him and eaten it.

The rest of the day, I locked myself in the bedroom, not wanting to talk to anyone about anything.

I was hurt by the way Justin yelled at me in front of everybody but it was my fault that I interrupted his meeting. I shouldn't have done that.

On top of that, I even feel bad about being so distant with Cam when he came here last night. I don't what was that that made me push him away when he was about to kiss me.

I was craving him so much for the whole week after we came here from Paris but after Justin got sick, I just forgot about Cam completely and for two weeks all my focus was on taking care of Justin.

And the thing was, I wasn't doing just because it was my responsibility, I did it because I really care for him.

Cam was disappointed but he did not show it. As much as I should've called him up and talked to him, I couldn't. My mind was too busy thinking of the ways I would apologize to Justin when he comes home.

Justin

It was 11 pm when I finally got home. I opened the door with the key and shut it after I got inside.

The living room and kitchen were dark and I knew that Mama Jen and Louisa must've gone home.

I removed my blazer and threw it on the couch and my tie followed.

I went to the kitchen while unbuttoning the top three buttons of my tight fitting white shirt and gulped down a bottle of chilled water.

I sighed and leaned against the refrigerator.

I have no idea if Scarlett is awake right now. I don't think I can sleep without saying sorry to her.

It's been eating me from inside the whole day.

I climbed upstairs and silently opened the door of Scarlett's bedroom. The bed was still neatly made and empty. I looked around the room and found her standing at the window while the wind blew her long brunette locks. I wondered if she was waiting for me.

She was wearing a grey camisole and black sweats while Peanut, Eshter and Phil were snuggled in their bed and sleeping peacefully.

As much as I wanted to pull her closer to me and kiss down her neck, making her moan softly as she does in my dreams and then make up to her by making her feel so good.......I couldn't.

I walked to her and stood behind her but she still didn't notice me until I placed my hand on the small on her back.

"Scarlett" I said and she turned to face me.

"Oh, Justin....you're here" She said, her big brown eyes looking all over my face as if searching for any signs of anger.

"Yeah, I just came" I said, my voice just above a whisper, and looked down.

There was a long pause before I decided to speak up but just as I opened my mouth to do so, she spoke.

"I'm so sorry for coming in like that today morning, I had no idea that you were in a meeting, I asked Samantha but she didn't say anything, I know I embarrassed you in front of all those people and caused a scene but if I had an idea about it, I would've not came in li-----

I cut off her rant by placing my thumb on her lips despite of wanting to kiss her to shut her up.

"You don't have to be sorry for anything Scarlett, it's me who's supposed to say sorry here, I shouldn't have yelled at you in front of everybody like that, all you did was bring lunch for me. I really thought that all those people would find it childish but when I went in, they started gushing over how you care for me so much that you brought my lunch to my office. I never felt so guilty ever....I'm really sorry" I said and she visibly relaxed.

"It's...it's alright Justin" She said and looked at her fingers but soon looked back at me.

"But....did you eat anything?" She asked and I bit the inside of my cheek.

"I uh.....I had a c-cup of c-coffee in the e-evening and......uh...." I trailed off while scratching the back of my neck like a kid who broke a vase and just got caught by his mother.

"Just a cup of coffee!? That means you didn't even take your meds? Oh my god!" She said as her face turned worried and concern poured from her eyes.

"You need to eat something, come on" She grabbed my wrist and started dragging me down stairs.

She kept rambling about how I've still not recovered completely and about how I shouldn't break the course of the meds like that as we descended downstairs and went inside the kitchen.

I couldn't help but watch her with a smile on my face as she sat me down on the chair at the table and walked to the refrigerator to get the food for me.

She was supposed to be hurt and mad at me but she does not care about herself at all. All she was talking about was how irresponsible I've been by not eating anything throughout the day.

All she cared about was me.

"Eat this, all of it" She said when she placed a big bowl of fruit salad in front of me.

"Yes sir" I said and grabbed the soon

She sat down on the chair next to me just as I started eating.

"I would've loved a hot pizza after such a long day" I said with my mouth full.

"I would've been glad to give you that but not right now" She said.

She just looked so beautiful in the dim light that illuminated her features.

"You're such a mother" I blurted out but tensed when I realized what I said.

I slowly looked at her face and she smiled before letting out a small laugh while looking down at her lap causing me to melt from inside.

Oh my goodness.

"Then you are a kid too for not eating anything at all" She said.

"Yeah, and forgetting my lunch box" I said causing her to laugh again and it made me laugh too.

"But Justin, you're personal assistant is the worst in the world" She said and a little frown formed on her forehead.

"Why?" I asked.

"I asked her if I should go in or not and she said yes but when you asked her if she warned me about it, she lied in front of my face and said yes. I was so angry at her and if you would not have told me to go then I would've....I would've..." She trailed off while ranting.

"You would've what? Scolded her?" I asked and she pouted slightly and shook her head.

"I'm technically not her boss to scold her, I would've rather told you but you weren't in a state to believe me" She said and I was the one to chuckle this time.

"You have every right to scold her Scarlett, you are my wife and I'm her boss, so you are the boss too, even if you don't work there" I said and she nodded.

"But I really don't like her and I agree with Pattie when it comes to not trusting her at all" She said with that frown still there as she looked at her fingers.

I bit the inside of my cheek to keep from grinning while she was so serious about it but it was so......cute.

"You want me to fire her?" I said.

"What? No, no, I was just saying that you should be a little hard on her and help her know her limitations" She said.

"Alright, I'll talk to her" I sighed when I done eating.

I drank water and then we went back to my room where she sat me on the bed and gave me the meds.

When she turned around to leave, I flipped her around again by grabbing her wrist.

"Will I get my lunch tomorrow?" I asked and she smiled wide causing me to mirror her.

Her smile was highly contagious.

"Yes" She said.

"Goodnight" I said.

"Goodnight" And with that she left my room.

I really wanted to keep talking to her all night instead of sleeping.

I started missing her the second she was out of my sight.

-----------------

The next morning, I purposely left my breakfast on the table and left because I wanted her to come there and I'd get a chance to see her face during the day.

I was focused on the screen of my laptop while Samantha stood behind the chair and tried to distract me by biting my ear and kissing behind it.

"Justin, please..." She groaned.

"I'm not in the mood Sam" I said.

The truth was I did not feel like doing it with her because I was eagerly waiting for the lunch time so that I can see Scarlett.

"You've been so distant lately" She said and sat on the desk.

"Distant?" I chuckled.

"We fuck Sam, there's nothing more to it" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"But maybe that will stop soon too" I teased and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"What do you mean?" She said.

"I mean that my wife is really not happy with what you did yesterday and she has made it clear to me that she doesn't like you" I said.

"Oh, so she told you that" She said and looked away.

"Yes, so you better stop playing your shitty games or it won't take a second for me to get you fired" I said.

"Seriously Justin, what's wrong with you. When you married her, you acted like you hate her and suddenly you're so protective and lovey dovey over her like what the hell do you see in her? She just a boring little bit---- Ah!" She groaned when I grabbed her hair and puled at them causing her to tilt her head.

"Don't you say anything further" I said through gritted teeth.

"What happens between me and Scarlett is none of your business, she's my wife and you better get it through your thick skull and dare you say anything about her again" I said and she nodded

"Now go get back to work" I said and she rushed out of the cabin.

I sat down and took a couple of breaths to calm myself down.

An hour later, Samantha came inside again but this time with a bag in her hand.

"What?" I asked.

"Your wife got your lunch box for you" She said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Where is she?" I asked and she shrugged.

"She just gave this to me and told me to make sure that you eat it and left" She said and I stood up.

"Left? How long ago?" I asked in a hurry.

"Just now..." She said and I ran past Samantha, pushing her aside slightly in the process and started running down the stairs because I had no time to wait for the elevator.

Every staff member was looking at me like I had gone nuts as I ran down the stairs like the place was on fire.

I hope she hasn't left yet. I should've made my apology a little longer and clearer.

I finally saw her walking to the car when I entered the open garage.

"Scarlett wait!" I shouted.

She turned around with a confused frown on her head. I stopped running when I was in front of her.

"Justin?" She chuckled a little.

"Why didn't you come in?" I panted and held her wrist.

"I...uh, um...---

"Scarlett, I told you I'm sorry for what I did yesterday...." I said and grabbed her other hand too.

"No no, it's not about that, I just didn't want to disturb you" She said.

"Disturb me? I was doing nothing! In fact I was waiting for you to come" I said honestly and she raised her eyebrows.

"So you purposely forgot the lunch box?" She said and I looked away.

"Yes, now can we go up? I'm hungry" I said and she chuckled again.

"Okay, but you could've called me rather than running down fifteen floors Justin" She said when we started walking in and I felt my cheeks burn.

"I-it didn't come to me at that time" I said.

When we got inside the elevator, Nate Jackson was also there and we shared a glare.

I pulled Scarlett tight in my side and never took my eyes off Nate. I was waiting for him to play one wrong move so I could punch the shit out of him so that he never even looks at Scarlett again.

Samantha looked at Scarlett like she had two heads when we stepped out of the elevator.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Bieber" Samantha said.

Scarlett just looked her way without doing anything in response. I bit the inside of my cheek to keep from laughing at how she ignored Sam, clearly stating that she was mad at what she had done.

My lunch time extended too long because I was so caught up in talking to Scarlett that eating the lunch she brought for me.

I want her to come here like this every day, that's for sure.

-------------------------------------------

I hope ya'll like the double update!

My babies are so cute aren't they? <3

Instagram: @shanparkar

Twitter: @RevelParkar

-Love, S

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

157K 5K 77
Unknown: Are you hot? ;) Selena: It doesn't matter 'cause I'm gonna block you now anyway . Good luck doing your business by yourself-jacking off! bye...
10.4K 1.1K 44
They are polar opposites, not one thing in common. You'd never catch these two dead together. He doesn't want anything to do with her and sh...
31.1K 988 36
[COMPLETED] He took her for granted until he lost her. Now they say you don't realise what you have until you lose it, but he never thought he'd lose...
266 13 11
Finding love through all the fame can be tough, especially when Justin just wishes he lived a normal life. Performing on tour, city after city, hotel...