Naked Love|| Saulbert

Da CrybabyGlambert

Cover created by @JacksonTerrance •Sometimes you just need a little light in your world of darkness• Adam La... Altro

1|| New Teacher
2|| Self Destruction
3|| First Kiss
4|| Collasping
5|| Taking a Break From Work
6|| I Want You To Be Mine, Babe.
7|| Setting Up A Fake Relationship
8|| Death Seems Almost... Welcoming
9|| Getting Saved
10|| I Love You
11|| Are You Proud?
12|| Unexpected Kiss.
13|| Induced Coma.
14|| Youre All I Need
15|| Trip To London & Record Deals
16|| For Your Entertainment
17|| Getting Accepted & Back To LA
18|| Don't Want You To Change
Authors Note~
19|| Arguments Part 1
20|| Arguments Part 2|| Proposal
21|| Getting Arrested.
22|| Court & Two Months.
23|| I Need You Now
24|| AMA Performance
25|| Mending the Broken Heart
26|| Are You Being Honest?
author Note
Quick authors note.
27|| Down the Rabbit Hole of Darkness † part 1 †
28|| Down the Rabbit Hole of Darkness † part 2 †
29|| Checking In
New Story✌
Author Note ❤
Author Note (again, i apologise)
30|| Get Out.
31|| Forgive Me for What I've Done
32|| 6 Months On|| Christmas Update
33|| Alone for Christmas
V HAPPY AUTHOR NOTE
IT WAS AMAZING
34|| I Still Love You, Don't You Get It?
35|| Leaving Hospital and Getting Sauli Back.
Sorry for this authors note
36|| There Is No Getting Over You
37|| Lets Get Married
38|| Family Drama
39|| Adam Wants To Be A Dad?
40|| Säde Koskinen Lambert
42|| Make Up Your Mind
43|| Need A Second To Breathe
44|| An Unexpected Death...
45|| I Should Hate You
Last Authors Note For Naked Love!
46|| End

41|| Tommy's Drug Use & Downfall

151 8 10
Da CrybabyGlambert

December 20th * 3 months until the wedding
3rd person POV
Tommy danced around the kitchen with Säde in his arms. Adam and Sauli asked him if he wanted to be Säde's godfather and Tommy said yes in a heartbeat. He loved Säde like the world. It had already been a week and a bit since Adam and Sauli brought their little girl home. Adam decorated the spare room that was just across from his and Sauli's room and made it perfect for their daughter.

"Adam, Lelia has been trying to call." Sauli spoke softly, walking towards Adam who was making a bottle for Säde.

"She can keep calling, I don't want a bar of it." Adam groaned. Tommy handed Säde to Adam so he could feed her. Adam sat down on the couch, watching as Säde fed.

"Adam, what if it's important?" Sauli sighed.

"I don't care, Sauli. She had her chance and she blew it."

"She's your mother, Adam."

"I am not going to allow her to be apart of this family, not after the way she treated me!"

The room went silent. Adam's phone starting ringing again. Sauli handed it to Adam.

"Please, just see what she wants, Adam." He spoke softly. Adam huffed, taking the phone and answering it.

"Hello?"

"Adam, it's Mom."

"I know who it is, what do you want?"

"I want to speak to you, to apologise for the way I have treated you. Adam, I know you probably hate me but please, can we talk?"

"Then talk."

"I want to be apart of your life, I am your mother and the way I have spoken to you and treated you was unfair on you and Sauli. I want to apologise for everything, Adam. Neil told me you have a daughter. He saw a tweet about it. I am very proud of you, Adam. Can I see you? So we can talk this out like adults?"

"Fine... Come over and we can talk. I'm busy feeding Säde."

"Okay, I'll be over in about half an hour. See you soon."

Adam simply hanged up, not bothering to say goodbye. He threw his phone down next to him and put Säde over his shoulder to burp her.

"So, she's coming over?" Tommy questions, sitting down next to Adam. He simply nodded, wiping Säde's drool.

"Was that so hard?" Sauli chuckled.

"If I sort things out with mom, you sort things out with your dad. I want us to be a family that isn't torn." Adam spoke softly, he handed Säde to Tommy again and saw his eyes light up as he started cradling her.

"My dad doesn't want to know me, Adam." Sauli sighed. "You know that."

"I do not want our daughter to grow up without grandparents!" Adam snapped. "I want her to have a normal family, something I never got."

"She will have a normal family, Adam. She just won't have a grandfather. I'm pretty sure she can live without one." Sauli snapped back.

"Guys, calm down!" Tommy groans. "She's asleep!"

Adam looked over to Tommy to see Säde fast asleep. He sighed as he carefully removed her from Tommy's hands.

"I'll take her upstairs." Adam spoke quietly. "Mom should be here soon." He said as he walked up the stairs carefully.

He entered Säde's room and placed her down in her cot, she started to stir and then cry. Adam groaned as he picked her up again and sat down on the rocking chair, trying to get her to sleep. She calmed down as soon as Adam rocked and started humming. He loved Säde like the world and he didn't want her to grow up feeling the way he did. He wants to do everything for her so she doesn't end up like that. Adam could already tell that he was going to be the tough parent because Sauli is too kind and has never liked telling kids off, especially that one time Bridget got to his favourite leather jacket with scissors. Sauli didn't yell or discipline her, he simply laughed and said he didn't even like the jacket, even though it was a lie.

"Hey, Adam." Lelia's voice spoke softly, Adam looked up and saw his mom standing at the doorway.

"Don't just stand there, come meet your granddaughter." Adam whispered softly. Lelia hesitantly walked over to Adam and peered at the infant.

"She's beautiful, Adam." She spoke quietly. "What did you guys name her?"

"Säde Koskinen Lambert, I thought she could have a Finnish name. It suits her too well."

"Adam, I'm so sorry for every single thing. I can't believe that I treated you like a piece of shit for being yourself. I can't be happier that you're going to marry Sauli." She sighed, tears welling in her eyes.

"Don't worry about it, mom. We can start a new chapter of our lives together." He smiled softly. "We can start by having Christmas together for the first time in almost 10 years."

"I would love that." Lelia smiled warmly, hugging her son for the first time in almost 2 years. She had missed being apart of Adam's life. She has never been the best mother but she is trying to change...

*christmas day!*

"Okay everyone! Lunch is served!" Adam laughs loudly. Lelia, Neil, Lisa, Bridget, Dia, Allison, and Sauli were all over Adam's for Christmas lunch. Sauli held Säde in his arms as he fed her.

"What's it like being a new dad, Adam?" Neil asked. Neil had apologised so many times to Adam for what happened in October. At first, Adam didn't want to hear it but he simply gave in and accepted Neil's apology. Tommy thinks that Adam shouldn't have even thought about letting them back into his life but he has never mentioned it to Adam, knowing it'll cause an argument.

"Oh god, it is scary to be honest. She's so small and I'm afraid whenever I pick her up, I'll drop her or something." Adam laughs as he starts eating.

"Well, I personally think you're doing a great job so far!" Allison smiles. "Who's the strict parent and who's the not so strict parent?"

"Oh, Adam is definitely going to be the strict one." Sauli chuckles. "Adam already said she can't have a partner until she's at least 30!"

"Adam, you had a boyfriend when you were 18." Lelia chuckled.

"Yes, but just because I got away with things doesn't mean she will." Adam laughed gently. Lisa turned to Tommy.

"When am I going to get any nieces or nephews, eh? I gave you a niece so I think I should have one in return!" Lisa smirks.

"Woah! No baby talk for me, thank you very much!" He simply groans. Allison laughs at him and Adam notices the way Tommy and her look at each other. Something is definitely going on between them.

"You would make a great dad, Tommy, I've seen how you are with Bridget and Säde." Allison smiles warmly. Tommy simply blushes.

"Adam, that reminds me, could you drop me home so I can get some clothes?" Tommy questions at Adam.

"You basically live here now, hey." Neil chuckles.

"Of course, we can go after lunch quickly if you want?" Adam smiles. Tommy nods as he eats.

"Are you all staying for dinner as well tonight?" Sauli asks as he starts eating his dinner, placing Säde in her high chair.

"I can't unfortunately." Allison sighs. "I have dinner with my other family."

"We all will though, ain't none of us leaving." Lisa laughs.

"Well Tommy never leaves here, so of course he's staying." Neil laughs.

As they all eat in silence, Adam notices Tommy has barely touched his food besides a few small bites. Adam has noticed that he has been getting skinner lately, which is starting to worry him. He doesn't mention anything, instead he can simply talk to Tommy while they go to his.

20 minutes later, everyone finishes their food. Adam starts collecting the plates with the help of Tommy.

"Tommy and I will put the plates inside and then we'll quickly head to his." Adam says, kissing Sauli on the lips.

"Alright, drive safe!" Lisa calls out as they head inside. Adam and Tommy place all the plates down and head outside to Adam's car.

"You didn't eat much of your food." Adam speaks as they exit the drive-way and to Tommy's which was only about 10 minutes away.

"Wasn't very hungry." Tommy sighs. Adam scoffs as he knows it's a lie.

"You didn't eat when you woke up, thought you might've been hungry." Adam speaks as they turn onto Tommy's street.

"Why are you interrogating me?" Tommy chuckles as they pull up in Tommy's drive way and get out the car.

"Just being a friend, that's all." Adam defends as they enter Tommy's small apartment.

"I'm going to head for a shower really quick if that's cool?" Tommy questions.

Adam nods. "That's more than fine, do you have any eyeliner? I can feel mine coming off." Adam chuckles.

"Top drawer in my bedside table in my room!" Tommy yells out from the bathroom. Adam hears the shower turn on as he walks into Tommy's room. He goes into the top drawer and see eyeliner, but that wasn't the first thing to catch his eyes. He saw a small bag with white powder in it. Tommy couldn't be doing drugs... Could he?? Is this what he meant when he said his house wasn't child proof? 

Adam waited impatiently for Tommy to get out of the bathroom and less than 5 minutes, he entered the bedroom fully clothed.

"Did you find the eyeliner?" Tommy questions as he drys his hair. Adam stayed silent. "Adam?" He questions again, looking at Adam. His face dropped as he saw Adam holding the bag. "Where did you get that?"

"Same draw I got the eyeliner from, Tommy." Adam spoke softly. "How long have you been hiding this from me?" Tommy was now the silent one. "HOW LONG?" Adam shouted, making Tommy jump.

"Ever since the AMA performance." Tommy spoke softly, almost a whisper.

"Why, Tommy? Why the drugs?"

"It made me feel less empty, Adam." Tommy spoke, looking into his eyes. "I wanted to feel something other than pain, sex and drawing blood wasn't good enough but drugs, they worked."

"I can't believe this!" Adam groaned. "Why have you not told me?"

"Because you had enough bullshit going on in your life! You don't need to care about me! You need to care about your daughter and your fiancé, not me."

"I can't help but care about you, Tommy! I fucking care about you so much!" Adam sighs, breathing in deeply. "Was I the one to make you feel empty in the first place?"

"Y-yes." Tommy spoke quietly. "I can't help but love you even though you love Sauli." Adam had enough, he didn't want Tommy doing the drugs anymore. They were going to ruin his life. Adam barged into the bathroom, lifting up the toilet lid. "What are you doing?" Tommy yelled, grabbing Adam.

"Is this how you want to live? Doing drugs all the fucking time? You're going to ruin your life!"

"Don't you fucking dare throw it away, Adam!" Tommy snaps, pushing Adam back. He had tears down his face.

"I'll give you a choice." Adam spoke sternly. "Either you let me throw this away, or you can continue ruining your life and not be in mine."

"You can't do this, Adam!" Tommy cries. "I hate feeling so fucking empty! What else is going to make me feel worth it!?"

Adam walked towards Tommy, pulling his body towards him and kissing him instantly. Tommy didn't even fight back but instead, he kissed back.

"Throw this shit away, Tommy." Adam spoke through gritted teeth as he pulled away from Tommy. Tommy hesitated before flushing the powder down the toilet.

"You can't keep playing with my head, Adam. You're getting married in 3 months... You have a family and I can't be the home wrecker."

"You won't be unless people know." Adam whispered, kissing Tommy again.

Well shit! I can't believe I just wrote that!

Also guys, there won't be an update until the 15th of April when my data gets topped up due to having no wifi at home still. Please enjoy this chapter and remember, don't be sneaky silent readers! I love hearing all of your comments and thoughts! And unfortunately every story must have a final chapter, including Naked Love, so this story is close to finishing which makes me incredibly sad because I have loved every minute writing this!! Next chapter will follow on from this and we find out what happens between Adam and Tommy! Love you all pretty kitties! ❤️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

46K 1.7K 111
When Phoenix Barrow becomes best friends with glam pop star, Adam Lambert, it was all she could have asked for. But when their feelings of friendship...
LOVELORN Da WriterNm

Storie d'amore

12.3K 604 46
When Zora, Naya's long-term best friend and crush, starts showing an interest in her twin brother, Avi, she's forced to face her biggest fear. She wi...
19.7K 923 43
>>>EDITING<<< Zoe Campbell has not only lost everything dear to her, but she has lost all hope of living. That is until she meets her new English tea...
3.1K 193 33
Immixus is a world shared between vampires, demons, angels and kitsunes. The rulers of Immixus say vampires and demons are better than angels and kit...