35|| Leaving Hospital and Getting Sauli Back.

Sauli smiled softly at Adam as he walked into Adam's hospital ward, he shut the door gently, walking towards Adam.

"Hey." Adam spoke softly, sitting up, his face wincing in pain.

"Hey." Sauli replied, taking a seat next to Adam's bed.

"I leave today." Adam smiles. "I finally get to leave this place." He chuckles softly.

"That's really good!" Sauli smiles. "Bet you're happy, you get to go home and sleep in your own bed."

"Oh, tell me about it!" Adam laughs. "But I really need to talk to you... About us." He says more seriously.

"Yeah, look, I want you to know that I love you so much and I want to fix things, we're both hot headed but I want to make it work. I love you." Sauli says, keeping his head down.

Adam dangled his legs off the bed, he's slowly gotten the hang of walking again, mainly because at 2am, the doctors don't check on him and he knows they won't so he stays up and tries to walk around.
He unsteadily walks towards Sauli, grabbing his hands and pulling him up from the chair.

"I'm glad you think that way because I want you to be my boyfriend again." Adam smiles, leaning his forehead on Sauli's, he kisses Sauli's lips softly.

"You really shouldn't be walking without support, Mr Lambert." A voice spoke from behind them, Adam pulled away from Sauli's lips and to the person behind him, it was that doctor that kept looking at Sauli... Adam tried to think of her name but he didn't care too much and forgot it.

"Right, I'll just take a seat." Adam spoke, sitting down on the bed. The doctor sighed out deeply as Adam noticed a glance between her and Sauli.

"Here are your release papers, just sign them and hand them to the front desk. Have a nice day." She smiles but Adam could tell it was fake. Adam took the paper and placed it next to him. "Oh and I'm glad you two sorted out everything." She fake smiles again, walking away.

"What was with that hostility?" Adam laughs softly.

"She thought that I was taking her on a date and got angry when I said I was gay and only wanted you." Sauli chuckles. Adam burst out laughing.

"Wow, that sounds pretty brutal."

"When you think about it, it's pretty funny, like, do I look straight or something?"

"Thankfully, no." Adam laughs, kissing Sauli on the cheek. "Let me get dressed and we can go home." He smiles softly.

*****
Adam breathes in deeply, filling his lungs with the smell of his house, a smell he has longed to smell for a while. He studied his house, it was spotless yet looked like no one had come here.

"Did you stay here at all during the coma?" Adam asks softly as Sauli walks in with Adams bags. Adam refused to walk with crutches so he basically wobbling everywhere, which is hilarious to Sauli.

"Uh, I think I stayed for a while but when I went back to my place, I came over twice a week to clean the dust and shit." Sauli replies, putting the bags down on the kitchen table. "I did food shopping but the vegetables, milk, cheese, and all that might be off now" Sauli speaks again.

"That's fine, we can get take out tonight." Adam smiles. Adam notices Sauli's expression, knowing something is wrong. "What's the matter?"

"I won't be able to pay." He sighs. "I haven't been to work in 6 months, I doubt I even have a job still."

"Oh!" Adam says quickly, remembering something he got this morning. "I completely forgot to tell you, I got a call this morning from Sony records, they want to sign me!" Adam smiles happily. "And as for you, I want you to go back to work!" He says sternly.

"Are you sure you're ready to go back to work?" Sauli questions.

"Well, they aren't homophobic assholes like the last ones so you don't need to get arrested again." Adam smirks. Sauli laughs.

"Heh, was so worth it though." He giggles, walking toward Adam and hugging him tightly. "We can talk about work and shit later, I just want to relax with my boyfriend again."

"Boyfriend?" Adam says confused. "You want to start again?"

"Of course I do, you dork!" He laughs, kissing Adam softly. "You're all I want."

"And you're all I need." Adam smiles, kissing his boyfriends lips, Adam smiled, he felt so happy to call Sauli again... Everything is falling together nicely, the puzzle is almost complete.