43|| Need A Second To Breathe

"Adam." Sauli spoke softly. "Wake up." Adam groaned as his eyes opened slowly. He was still in Säde's cot.

"How long have I been asleep?" Adam says tiredly. He only just realised that Sauli had Säde in his arms and she was looking around the room.

"Few hours." Sauli replies. "I came in to check on you and Säde was awake."

"I didn't mean to fall asleep." Adam laughs gently, climbing out of the cot.

"It's okay, it was adorable the way you were." He chuckles as they both head into their room. Sauli handed Säde to Adam and sat on the bed.

"Is everyone gone?" Adam questions, keeping his eyes on his daughter.

"Yeah, they left about half an hour ago."

"Sauli, we need to talk." Adam sighed. He placed Säde into her bassinet that he and Sauli have in their room. "I want you to know I only want you."

Sauli sighs as he stands. "Your actions speak louder than words, Adam."

"I know, I know." Adam huffs, sitting down on the bed again. "It messed me up, need a second to breathe, Sauli."

"It messes us both up when you do this shit." Adam grabbed Sauli's hands, pulling him towards Adam's body.

"I know and I won't ever do it. I promise because I want to marry you and you only. I don't want to ruin our relationship nor Tommy and I's friendship. Please, just don't give up."

Sauli leaned his forehead against Adam's. "I won't. How can I? We have our own little family and we'll be married within 3 months."

"Why don't we make it sooner?" Adam smiled. Sauli frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, why don't we get married this week?"

"This week?" Sauli spoke in disbelief. Was his fiancé going crazy?

"Yes. This week, babe." Adam giggled. "I just want to marry you already."

"How will we get everything ready in time?" Sauli asked. He was now basically sitting on Adam, his knees on either side of him.

"We'll make it work." Adam winked, kissing Sauli ever so gently.

****
Adam woke up to Säde crying. He sighed as he turned his bedside lamp on and checked the time. 3:43am. He stood up and walked towards the bassinet. It was quite cold and he was only wearing his boxers. He picked Säde up and glanced over at Sauli who was fast asleep.

"Come on." Adam whispered. "We'll get you something to eat." Säde calmed down once Adam started rocking her gently and walked out of the bedroom, shutting the door slightly as he made his way downstairs.

He held Säde in one arm and started making a bottle with the other. Once the bottle was finished, he tested the warmth of the milk and gave it to Säde. He watched as she fed quietly. All you could hear was her breathing. He cherished these moments, these peaceful moments.

"She wake you?" Sauli's tired voice spoke as he lazily walked into the kitchen. Adam turned slowly and nodded. "Did you want me to take her?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I won't be able to sleep yet." Adam chuckled, handing Säde to Sauli.

"My manager wants to set up a tour." Adam spoke quietly. He leaned against the kitchen bench, watching Säde carefully.

"Wait, since when? You never mentioned this?" Sauli frowned, his piercing blue eyes staring at Adam.

"I got the message while at Tommy's. I didn't think it was an appropriate time to mention it." Adam sighed. "He wants me to do it in January."

"Is this why you want the wedding to be sooner?" Sauli sighs. Adam felt bad but he needed to tour, for the glamberts. He couldn't keep them waiting anymore than they have.

"Yes." Adam spoke truthfully. "I don't know how long the tour will go for, could be a month or more."

"So we get married and then you leave for a few months?" Sauli huffs. "How is that fair?"

"It's not fair that I keep putting this off, Sauli."

"Have you seen what your fans think of you and Tommy? They really don't give a shit about me, they want you with him!" Sauli was getting grumpy. Säde finished her bottle. Sauli put it in the sink and started heading upstairs.

"That's only some. There are glamberts out there that want me to be happy with whoever. And I'm sorry but they'll just have to deal with the fact that I am marrying you." Adam spoke sternly. "Just because they listen to my music and idolise me, doesn't mean they have full control of what I do in my personal life."

"I know, Adam." Sauli sighs. "I won't be mad."

Adam frowned in confusion. "Mad about what?"

"If you kiss Tommy onstage."

"Why would I do that? It's already affecting our relationship."

"Adam, they love it when you kiss Tommy. They loved it during the AMA performance. They'll expect it again."

"No." Adam spoke sternly. "They can ask for it as much as they want, Sauli. I am not going to do that." Before any other words are exchanged, Adam's phone started ringing upstairs. Adam quickly went up and grabbed his phone from off charge and looked at the caller ID. "It's Tommy." Adam frowned as he looked at Sauli who was cradling Säde to sleep.

"Why is he calling this late? It's got to be an emergency." Sauli spoke. "Just answer it." He chuckles as he starts soothing Säde.

T- Adam!

A- Hey TJ, what's wrong? Why are you calling so late?

T- I need to see you and Sauli. I fucked up big time, Adam.

A- With what? What did you do?

T- it's too difficult to explain over the phone. Can I come over?

A- Now?

T- yes, now! It's really urgent.

A- Okay, okay. Come over and we will talk.

T- okay I'm leaving mine now. Thank you. Bye.

A- seeya.
*dial tone*

"What's wrong?" Sauli questions as Adam places his phone down.

"Tommy is on his way over, he says there's something urgent he needs to talk about?" Adam frowns.

"What did he do now?" Sauli groans, putting Säde back in her bassinet as she had fallen asleep.

Uh oh! What do you guys think Tommy did? Let me know your thoughts! :))) xo