40|| Säde Koskinen Lambert

Hey guys! Cutest chapter I've done in a while! 😂 I am listen to Adam lambert currently while writing this and one moment I want to dance along to one song and cry the next 😂 enjoys dolls 💕❤️ What Adam songs makes you get up and dance and which one makes you want to curl into a ball and cry? I love dancing to "If I Had You" & "Lucy" but the main ones to make me cry are "Nirvana", "Can't Let You Go" & "Fields" as they mean so much to be and I love covering those :)

December 12th * 3 months until the wedding.
Sauli's POV

Adam danced around the kitchen, cooking some patty burgers for dinner tonight, but he doesn't know the surprise I have planned for him in a few hours... Back in October we had a long discussion about raising a child and we both thought it was best to wait until a few months after we're married but I have made that happen sooner than anything and he doesn't know it yet. I cannot wait to see his face when I tell him we now have a little girl to call our own.

It has taken me since mid-October to find someone I liked, and last month, I found this girl who was giving her child up for adopotion as she can't handle having a child, so I met up with her now and then without Adam knowing, he has been busy with his new album coming out. I have ultrasounds and photos of our little baby. The mother was so happy that her daughter is going to a good home and be raised in a good environment. I have already filled out the forms and birth certificate, so all we have to do is get her. And this morning I got a call saying that our daughter was finally here, so I'm taking Adam to the hospital today to bring our family together. I do feel bad for not telling Adam but I wanted to surprise him. He needs this. Tommy has been helping me buy everything we need for the baby and hide it in the room he stays in because we know Adam never goes in there out of respect.

"Sauli?" Adam speaks in a worried tone of voice, waving his hand in front of my face. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just zoned out, I guess." I smile softly. "Adam, I have something for you, a surprise."

"You know I don't like surprises." He chuckles.

"You'll like this one." I grin deviously.

"What is it?" He asks, turning off the stove.

"We need to go for a drive." I smile, standing up from my seat. "Come on." I laugh, grabbing my keys. Adam hesitantly follows me.
***
"Sauli, why are we at a hospital?" Adam speaks, looking at me with an unsure expression.

"Just trust me, babe." I say, getting out of the car and towards the exit. "It's nothing bad so please stop worrying." I chuckle gently, his scared look disappears. We walk up to the front desk, a lady with a pixie hair cut turns to us.

"Hi, how can I help you?" She asks. Adam looks at me suspiciously.

"I'm here to see Charlotte Maddox." I say softly. I could tell Adam's curiosity was growing.

"Yeah, she is expecting you, just go right down to the end of the hallway and turn right, it's the first room as you turn." She smiles. I thank her and walk toward the direction she pointed to, Adam frowned at me.

"Are you going to tell me what is going on? Who is Charlotte?" Adam says quietly.

"Adam, stop with the questions, please." I laugh as we turn, we stand in front of the door. I knock gently.