IT WAS AMAZING

Guys! The concert was so fking amazing!!! I can't even express how good it was!!

Adam slayed it, and so did the band, his lead guitar was Adam Russ (I think that was his last name) and he nailed the solos (not as good as Tommy but y'know)

Melaine Martinez was so good aswell, she slayed it but she didn't have much energy as Adam, which was a little disappointing but she still nailed it! 👌👌

He preached about how he got his anger out on the first few songs, and he was like "Is that okay if I preach?" We all screamed and then he said "I'm allowed to because at 12am it's my birthday" So we all sang happy birthday to him :)

I have been waiting for this moment for 7 and a half years to see Adam live, and it was totally worth the wait for the 7 years. As Adam came on stage, my best friend of 5 years said she has never seen me smile the way i did when I saw him, she had never seen me that happy. And she was right, I have never been that happy because throughout the 7 years, Adam's music has always been there for me and I have been dealing with my darkest moments and being in and out of hospital a lot, this is what I needed. The way my heart was pounding against my chest, the way the butterflies in my stomach went crazy, the way the storm inside my head cleared, i cannot explain. The feeling was just so amazing.

I didn't want to leave, I wanted to stay in that moment forever, hearing his voice when he laughed and giggled, hearing him say "shit, fuck" when he nearly tripped over the microphone cord and then giggling after, all of that has made me feel like life is actually worth living. I have always told myself, after I see Adam personally, then i could die happily, that I could finally take that step but as soon as I experienced it, i couldn't think about the thought of killing myself after.... He left me feeling like I need to be stronger and to fight harder. So that's what I'm going to do, I'm going to fight so hard as I did to see him. I may have stood for 8 hours, not sitting, but it made me realise that I needed to be stronger.

And that's how I want everyone else to feel when they're falling apart. Always fight. We're glamberts. We look after each other. We're glamily and no one can say different.

Okay, I'm sorry for this long authors note! And I do apologise for not updating sooner. I had to delete all my apps for space for photos and videos haha. And then wattpad decided to be a dick and not let me login. There will be an update ASAP. I promise.

Also; check out my twitter for photos and videos;
@itsaboutbands

And check out my YouTube as I've uploaded a video of last night.

@Amy Jackson