39|| Adam Wants To Be A Dad?

Hi dolls! Yes, another update. Two in one night/day! I want to update regularly for y'all as you guys deserve it! 💕 hope you enjoy this cute a fk chapter ;)

Adam tiredly walked downstairs to the smell of bacon, his nose got the best of him and forced him awake. He woke up with Sauli not next to him.

"Morning, sleepy head!" Lisa smiled softly as she placed some bacon on a plate, cutting it up.

"Good morning." Adam replied, getting a drink of orange juice. He sat down on the couch next to Bridget who was watching SpongeBob SquarePants.

"Hi, Addy!" She grinned as she hugged Adam. Lisa walked in with a plate of food for Bridget.

"Did you want any breakfast?" Lisa questioned as Bridget started eating.

"No, thank you." Adam smiled. "Eating too early makes me feel sick."

"Alright, well there are some leftovers if you're hungry later." She smiled, sitting down next to Bridget.

"Where's Tommy and Sauli?"

"They went out about an hour ago, something about a new dining room table." She chuckles.

"Of course they went out to get one." Adam laughs. "I'm just going out the back." He smiled, getting up and walking out the back, grabbing his smokes which were on the windowsill next to the back door.

Adam sat down on the lawn chair and lit up his smoke. He started thinking about himself and Sauli. They will soon be married. Crazy how time flies.
There was really only one thing missing.... A child to call his own...
***
Sauli POV
I walked inside with our new dining table under my arm, Tommy and I want to set it up before Adam wakes up, but knowing us it'll take a few hours.
I go into the dining room to see Lisa brushing Bridget's hair and putting it into pigtails.

"Hey, is Adam up yet?" I ask as I place the table down.

"Yeah, he went outside and has been out there for like 20 minutes now." Lisa spoke. Bridget hugged me and ran off upstairs.

"Did he seem okay when he woke up?" Tommy questions, taking a drink of water.

"Yeah but he didn't eat breakfast, is that normal for him..?"

"Yeah he doesn't normally eat until lunch time sometimes. Depends on how he's feeling." I reply. "I'll go check on him."

As I walk out the back, I see Adam fast asleep on the lawn chair. I smile at him before taking a photo. He's so peaceful when he sleeps. And the best thing is that he hasn't had a nightmare for a while. Which is a sign he's hopefully getting better.
I lightly shake his shoulder, trying to wake up.

"Mm." He simply groans. I chuckle softly.

"Adam, baby, wake up." I whisper softly into his ear. No movement. Damn, I forgot how heavy of a sleeper he is sometimes.

"A child." Adam mumbled, still fast asleep. I frown at his words. Child?

"What about a child, Adam?" I question.

"I want to be." He mumbles again.

"You want to be a child?"

"A father." I stand up and look at him. He's definitely asleep...

He wants to be a father...?

I walk back inside, trying to wrap my head around this. Don't get me wrong, i want to become a father one day, but adoption could take years to process and neither of us can get pregnant, obviously because of my non-existent ovaries and eggs.