27|| Down the Rabbit Hole of Darkness † part 1 †

Hey dolls! Really hoping this all uploads! Don't want a repeat of last night. So this is short but that's because I've split it into two separate parts. And this is quite an emotional chapter, not as good as the first draft I had but wattpad was a dick haha. Don't worry though, things will look up ;)

Adam paced the kitchen floorboards for what seemed like hours, it was 4am and he couldn't get those words from his mind... Did Tommy have a point? Is Sauli using him? Are they rushing the relationship?

What would that mean for them? They just get married and then continue the arguments? Adam groaned and pulled out a bottle of vodka from the fridge, he threw the cap in the sink, taking a big drink, letting it hit him straight away.

But something in Adam snapped, he felt something that he hasn't felt for awhile... He always feels it whenever Sauli is around.. Hurt. Adam threw the vodka bottle at the wall sending it shattering, he breathed in deeply and watched as the alcohol dripped from the wall and to the ground.

"Adam?" Sauli's tired voice rang though the house. He came into view, staring at the vodka bottle that was in pieces surrounded in its contents, he looked around Adam who now had eyeliner streaking down his cheeks. "What's wrong with you?" Sauli asks, rubbing his tired eyes.

"Did you lie?" Adam questions, he was losing his mind.

"Lie? About what what?" Sauli asks confused.

"ABOUT EVERYTHING!" Adam screams. Sauli frowned.

"I didn't lie about shit, Adam. What the hell is with you?"

"Did you go to Finland to go fuck some random?"

"Excuse me? I told you, he is a friend, do you not trust me?"

"Maybe Tommy was right." Adam groans.

"Tommy? The man who doesn't want us to be together? Yeah, because he's totally right." Sauli laughs sarcastically. "You know what? Maybe he was right." He scoffs, walking off.

Adam grabs Sauli's arm, making Sauli face him. "What does that mean?"

"What do you think it means? Maybe we did rush this whole thing, maybe we did rush this engagement." Adam let Sauli's arm go, facing him full of hurt.

"I didn't mean that, Sauli. I was just overreacting... I didn't mean this!" Adam cries.

"Look at us, Adam." Sauli sighs. "All we do is fight, every conversation turns into an argument... Maybe it's best, you can focus on your career more."

"Breaking up? Sauli please. I don't want this."

"Our relationship has turned into something unhealthy... It isn't right for either of us." Sauli whispers before walking upstairs.

Adam stands in the same spot.. He is frozen. He watches things move too quick, he watches Sauli come downstairs with a bag, keys in his hand. He says something but Adam zones out too much to hear. Sauli simply walks out the house.
Adam slips down to the floor, his back against the wall. He felt numb, emotionalness.

This is a dream, right? This is all just a stupid dream! But it wasn't, no matter how hard Adam tried to make it seem like a dream, it was the reality and the reality was he was going crazy, falling into the Rabbit Hole of Darkness...