38|| Family Drama

Hey dolls! Longer chapter than usual! Hope you guys don't mind! Haha, please remember to leave feedback and suggestions?! It means the world to me and thank you all for sticking by me during Naked Love! Love you all!!

Adam browsed his Twitter as his legs were over Sauli's lap. They were both sitting on the couch on their phones.

"You guys are so antisocial." Tommy laughed as he sat on Adam's legs. Adam glared Tommy.

"You are very annoying today, aren't you?" Sauli chuckled. Adam pushed Tommy off his legs, causing him to fall straight on his arse.

"Well, I would love to keep myself occupied." Tommy spoke, picking at his nail polish.

"You nervous for tomorrow?" Adam questioned, adjusting himself back on Sauli.

"Well, duh." Tommy laughed. "All our parents are coming to dinner. That's a scary thing."

Adam's mum and brother, Sauli's dad and Tommy's Mum and sister were all coming to dinner tomorrow night at Adam's. To celebrate Adam and Sauli's engagement. But Sauli and Adam hadn't told them that yet. Only Tommy knew. Tommy was surprisingly happy for Adam and Sauli, even though he didn't want Adam rushing into it again.

"I'm even surprised they were okay with it. They weren't last time." Sauli sighed, remembering the last time Adam was around his dad.

"Well, they need to realise that we're adults and these are our lives." Adam sighed, locking his phone and standing up.

"Yeah but they're our family, the people we've grown up with and obeyed their rules." Tommy speaks.

"At least you can get married to someone they actually approve of." Adam speaks, taking a drink from his water.

"I just hope it isn't war at the dinner table." Sauli speaks, standing up and disappearing into the kitchen.

***
"Hey!" Lisa smiled softly. Bridget by her side. She hugged Adam and Sauli before hugging Tommy. Adam picked Bridget up.

"Everyone should be here soon, all the food has been cooked and prepared." Sauli smiles, handing Lisa a drink of red wine, she thanks him as they go into the kitchen.

"I'm kind of surprised your mum even agreed to come." Lisa spoke toward Adam.

"Tell me about it, Neil probably convinced her into coming." Adam chuckled softly. Adam placed Bridget onto the chair with a pillow on it so she could reach everything.

"Well I hope tonight is fight free." Lisa smiles softly. Adam nods in agreement as his doorbell goes off.

He excuses himself and walks to the front door, opening it to see his Mom, Neil, Osmo and Tommy's Mom, Dia.

"Come in, nice to see everyone." Adam smiled polietly, letting them all in a leading them into the kitchen.

"Nanny's here!" Bridget smiled brightly, hopping off her chair and hugging Dia.

"Would anyone like anything to drink before we sit down and eat?" Sauli questions, Adam noticed he still hasn't said hello to his dad...

"A cold beer would be good." Osmo smiles at his son, maybe he's gotten used to the fact that Sauli was in love with Adam and he knows he can't stop him.

"I'm with Osmo on that one!" Neil laughs softly.

"Just a red wine would be good." Leila spoke softly, avoiding Adam's stare.

"I'll have the same." Dia smiled. The room then fell into a silence.

"I'll go help Sauli, please, take a seat." Adam smiled, awkwardly rushing to Sauli's aid. "Was this a bad idea?" Adam questioned. He could feel his heart pounding against his chest.